Have you ever helped or convinced a girl new to the business to leave the business?

Originally posted by FlipMo
Now why would I make up such a story? I told this story in hopes that anybody else might have had a similar experience and would like to share as I have done. This happened to me about a couple of months ago and I've shared this story in person with a couple of our fellow mongers that you might know of and they can vouch for my integrity that I am not one to make up a story just for everyone's amusement. Everyone is free to form their own opinions as you clearly have done.

FlipMo
FlipMo, since his UG debut, Vermeer has never referred to providers as anything but "sperm-suckers and ho's," and talked very cold-bloodedly about how hard it is, "turning these 'ho's out..." He obviously wouldn't help any provider, under any circumstances, and probably not any civilian woman, either, without demanding a sexual price from her. Generosity of spirit is not in his repertoire, and he seems to despise women generally. Ignore him, and keep on trying to do the right thing, even if you're not sure what that is sometimes...

It is appreciated...

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: btw

Originally posted by badz1
Originally posted by TC123
Now you're asking ME whether or not YOU said something. Please keep your own posts straight.
if you can't read a reply then don't try to reply the replly.
I have no idea what the fuck you just said.

[ let me make it realy clear and simple to you so that you can understand.
Thank you!

"did i say you have to?" = no i did not say you have to. is that clear to you now??? if you thought that was a legit question to you and that i want an answer from you on that, then you are dumber than i thought. can you count to 4, instead of 123 and not try to put words in my keyboard??
That's clear and simple? Go back to talking jibberish.

Fine. But if you post it a second time, try to remember it so you don't have to ask later whether or not you said it.
oh don't worry bout me. worry bout yourself first. [/B]
I do. YOU, on the other hand are worrying about 2 consenting adults who are happy as pigs in shit, even though it has nothing to do with you, it doesn't measure up to your oh-so-important approval.

Would a brick wall help you remember what you said?
help me??? hardly. [/B]
I think a brick wall could do you a world of good. Try running into it head first a few times. Then go re-read your "clear and simple" post. See if it makes sense.

So if Slinky changes the title of the thread to something YOU approve of, everything will be all right? Should everyone who starts a thread have to get your approval on what to title it?
again, stop putting words in other people's reply. did i say everyone have to get my approval first? oh wait, i can't answer your question with a question, that is too hard for you to understand. [/B]
If you're going to argue with yourself, and lose both sides of the argument, I'll get out of your way.

let me make it simple.
Here we go again.

no, i said i have a problem with the title. THAT is totally different than saying everyone have to get my approval.
OK.

Or should people actually read the thread before forming an opinion?
that is your words, not mine. remember that!!! [/B]
Yes, it was my words that people should actually read threads. Of course I should have specified that it was only meant for people with the ability to read. So I guess you're off the hook here.

Actually if you keep reading his posts, instead of racking your brain trying to remember what you said, you'd discover that is exactly what happened. BTW, to refresh your memory, THIS is what you said: First you complained he wasn't paying her enough for sex. Now that he's explained he isn't paying her for sex, and there is no evidence she's still in the business, with him or anyone else, you're complaining about the title of the thread. You want him to pay her more and stop paying her at the same time. A brick wall may not have a better memory than you, but at least a brick wall doesn't change his story.

take your own advise and go back and read his story, and then read his explaination later on that $50 for sex part. i already told him that that is not what he posted the first time (or at least, he left that part out of his story the first time). a NON-BRICK wall mind will assumed that he was paying her $50 weekly to have sex when reading his first story. of course, you didn't register any of the stuffs that you read, and make up story and drawn your own conclusions of what other people say. [/B]
Are you sure that brick wall can't do you any good?

in this case, i am done with you total clueless 123.
Promise? Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: btw

oh one more thing,
I thought you said you were done with me. it didn't take long for you to reverse yourself yet again, did it?

so we both agreed that YOU are a brick wall.
No that was the other voice in your head - the one you keep arguing with.

let me spell it out really simple for you
Yet again, you're going to simplify. Just like you're done with me.

so that you don't have to go back and re-read and put more words in my posts.
Believe me, no one wants MORE words in your posts. The ones you have don't even form coherent sentences.

#1) if one is going to convinced a girl new to the business to leave the business (as in the title of this thread), then stop paying her $ for sex, because that's keeping her in the business.
For the 3,719th time, he DID stop paying her. You bitched that he wasn't paying her enough. At the top of this post you said one MORE thing. You keep posting and misunderstanding the same thing.

#2)
See, here's where you fucked up yet again. If you say, "one more thing", there shouldn't be a #2. And you asked whether I knew how to count.

if one is going to helped a girl new to the business to leave the business (also as in the title of this thread), then stop taking advantage of the girl and pay her the $ that she deserves.
See your own #1. How much should he pay? I realize that since you can't count to 2, you probably don't know any numbers like that.

and yes, in my opinion, $50 for fs, mutiple cups in these days are not fair for the girls wheather or not she wants to leave the business.
According to you, he's allowed to pay more than $50 or less than $50, just not $50. And apparently not free. If she LEAVES the business, how much should she get paid? You seem to be arguing that a women who does NOT sell it, should be paid MORE. Dude, please give the brick wall a try.

but that's just my opionion.
Really, I thought it was gospel.

so understand this "total clueless"... you can't pay a girl more money and stop paying her at the same time
Now there are four of you, arguing both sides, front and back. Which of the four was done with me?

A Rose by any other name

My memory is a little foggy on the details and the exact verbiage but about 15 years ago I frequented the brothel ran by Francis whose been talked about on UG, anyway 1 day I go over and Francis tells me she has a new girl named Rose, new to the business and I could be her first customer/client/trick. I say what the hell, Rose comes out beautiful Latina, petite, rose tattoo on her stomach, great body and nervous. We go into the bedroom, undress and she tells me I’m the first guy to pay her for sex and shes very very nervous about the whole sex for pay thing. Now I’m starting to have major doubts about this encounter and tell her if shes unsure both of us would feel better if we stopped right here, but she took my dick in her mouth and started the session. After we finish we talk about it and I tell her that not all guys are as easygoing as I am, very general but true statement, and that “this” can be a rough business. On my next visit to Francis later that week Rose is gone.

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
FlipMo, since his UG debut, Vermeer has never referred to providers as anything but "sperm-suckers and ho's," and talked very cold-bloodedly about how hard it is, "turning these 'ho's out..." He obviously wouldn't help any provider, under any circumstances, and probably not any civilian woman, either, without demanding a sexual price from her. Generosity of spirit is not in his repertoire, and he seems to despise women generally. Ignore him, and keep on trying to do the right thing, even if you're not sure what that is sometimes...

It is appreciated...
Vermeer = MaxHardcore?

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by billyS
Sounds like this girl from NJ didn't have too much street smarts in the first place. And what about her parents? They didn't notice her missing for two weeks? There must be more to this story.
Yes.

Oh, and 'yes' to the title of this thread.

(Although I try not to because it's simultaneously insulting, presumptious, and hypocritial.)

justme

homo economicus
(It's staggering to me that TC123 can somehow find the point that badz1 is trying to make 'jibberish' or otherwise difficult. Not only is it fairly clear, it seems fairly salient as well.)

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
jm, did you mean to say " It's staggering to me that TC123 can't somehow find the point..."?

The use of "can" and " otherwise difficult" is making it hard for me to figure where you stand on all of this mudslinging (from both sides).

(maybe I need more coffee?)

Last edited:

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by FlipMo
She gives me a bbbjtcnqns and I give her the $50.00 that I had agreed to give her 2 weeks prior when I first picked her up. She was happy, I was happy. To this day, we still meet up about once a week to hang out and have sex, multiple cups... and still with the same price of $50.00...
Sounds like FlipMo took this girl out of the clutches of an evil pimp. By doing so, he put himself at great risk. Quite a generous deed.

Overall, I find FipMo's post to be an immensely entertaining "feel good" story. Does this mean one shouldn't critique any aspect about the post or topic? I personally think you can critique without disparaging the actual good he has done. You can give the guy his props, but still make him aware that the end result may not have been entirely as he imagines it.

The title is "Have you ever helped convince a girl new to the business to leave the business," well... that's not entirely accurate. "She gives me a bbbjtcnqns and I give her the $50.00..." we still meet up about once a week to hang out and have sex, multiple cups... and still with the same price of $50.00." That's all part of "the business."

Is FlipMo evil for having sex with her? I don't think so. But at the same time, doesn't it seem he is perhaps too weak (“OMG! I’m 69’ing a model!!!”) to truly get her completely away from the whole concept of trading flesh for cash?

Perhaps he wrote it this way to make the story seem juicier. Maybe it was just creative bravado (i.e. the superfluous "multiple cups." ) What ever the reason, it appears ("I give her the $50.00 ... She was happy, I was happy") the girl somewhat accepts or even enjoys prostitution on at least a semi-pro level.

FlipMo got this girl away from a bad pimp. He did an incredibly good deed but he shouldn't think he got her to leave "the business."

Last edited:

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
I want top clarify something. I think FlipMo may be too weakened (by the accessibility of easy sex) to truly get her away from the concept of trading flesh for cash. I don't say that as an insult. You do what you can do. Until he gets castrated, the little guy will always get his say.

I just hope this girl doesn't end up whoring because she feels she has no other options. ("and still with the same price of $50.00 which she’s happy to get from me since she currently has no other source of income except for the savings she has from past modeling gigs")

Last edited:
Originally posted by danger-us
I want top clarify something. I think FlipMo may be too weakened (by the accessibility of easy sex) to truly get her away from the concept of trading flesh for cash. I don't say that as an insult. You do what you can do. Until he gets castrated, the little guy will always get his say.
This is a really great point.

I once helped/encouraged someone with whom I was having fabulously fantastically great sex to get out of The Life (INCLUDING ME) and I alternatively felt smug and like the biggest moron who ever worked the face of the earth.

I just hope this girl doesn't end up whoring because she feels she has no other options. ("and still with the same price of $50.00 which sheÂ’s happy to get from me since she currently has no other source of income except for the savings she has from past modeling gigs")
This is something that made no sense to me.

I mean, who would do ANYTHING they didn't want to do for $50? I think most of us would barely walk two blocks out of our way for $50. If she really needs cash, $50 a week -- or even a day -- isn't gonna make any difference to her at all. So if that part is true, there must be something more going on there.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Consider that
1) she seems quite naïve
2) her introduction to the business was working as a slave for a pimp. (less than $50, I'm sure)
3) she still has no money and may become deperate.

I hope she is not that desperate. Remember, FlipMo made a point about how she had no sources of income to speak of. Who knows what's really going on. I would hope nobody does things they don't want to do for such little money, yet it happens all the time.

Last edited:
Originally posted by justlooking
I mean, who would do ANYTHING they didn't want to do for $50? I think most of us would barely walk two blocks out of our way for $50. If she really needs cash, $50 a week -- or even a day -- isn't gonna make any difference to her at all. So if that part is true, there must be something more going on there.
Are you kidding? When you're seriously broke, $50 is a king's ransom...

I've been there, and not all that long ago, either: walking thirteen miles (roundtrip) once a week for three months to go to a writing class (having sold various items to pay for the course), to save money on my MetroCard; clipping coupons and going to half-a-dozen different grocery stores to save money; never being less than a month behind on everything...

I found a $20 bill on the sidewalk once and burst into tears, I was so grateful for it...

Consider that
1) she seems quite naﶥ
2) her introduction to the business was working as a slave for a pimp. (less than $50, I'm sure)
3) she still has no money and may become deperate.

I hope she is not that desperate. Remember, FlipMo made a point about how she had no sources of income to speak of. Who knows what's really going on. I would hope nobody does things they don't want to do for such little money, yet it happens all the time.
Depends what you mean by "doing things they don't want to for so little money".

Sure, I've been to venues where $50 (and under) blow jobs are the norm. But the women there do LOTS of them. If they were getting $50 a night, they wouldn't bother to show up.

Here, FlipMo is saying this woman views the $50 she gets for spending several hours at a time with him as her sole source of income. That's what doesn't make sense. Even a former pimped-out slave would have to see, once she was released, that her daily expenses far exceed $50.

Last edited:

I've been there, and not all that long ago, either: walking thirteen miles (roundtrip) once a week for three months to go to a writing class (having sold various items to pay for the course), to save money on my MetroCard; clipping coupons and going to half-a-dozen different grocery stores to save money; never being less than a month behind on everything...

I found a $20 bill on the sidewalk once and burst into tears, I was so grateful for it...
If that's so, I'm wrong. Thanks.

Originally posted by justlooking
If that's so, I'm wrong. Thanks.
Just shows that some of us live in a different world. We wonder why someone would shoot someone to get the $200 in their wallet? Jeeze, here's a thousand, don't shoot me.

That reminds me of a girl I knew when I was in grad school. She was studying for her undergrad degree and basically lived on financial aid, which after paying for rent, tuition and books, didn't leave much left. For the year from the time we met until she met and married an AF recruiter, I helped her out by picking up the tab for her groceries every week.

And no, I never slept with her........

(and it's not like I was swimming in money either, working full time and maintaining a full time night class schedule......but it helped since I was still living at home and did not have to pay rent)

Last edited: