Have you ever helped or convinced a girl new to the business to leave the business?

I was reading a thread on here the other day... I think it was the CL - CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR thread http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/t17002.html and it reminded me of something that I experienced recently but I thought it should belong on it's own thread since it does pertain to something of a different nature. It had something to do with semi-pro girls and the way they behave when new to the business. I told myself that I wouldn't tell this story since I myself or my "girl" (we'll call her MARY) might get in trouble if anyone reading this might know someone who knows someone who knows her or who she used to kinda work for... But I felt the need to share so my story goes something like this...

One Thursday night I'm cruising on the West Side trolling for cute white sw’s and who do I spot but this really cute tall (5'10) 22 year old model looking white girl who obviously is new to the biz and looks out of place walking with an ugly bsw. I drive around the block since I had driven past them and wasn't able to throw my car in reverse. To my surprise the cute girl was still there. I roll up to her and ask if she wants a ride. She tells me that she doesn't need a ride and if I wanted a bj. I dont say anything and she tells me that it’ll cost $60.00. Now I know she aint a cop since she told me what she’ll do and at what price. She didnt even ask me the “Are you a cop”? question, so I know this girl is a newbie sw. I tell her I only have $40.00 on me and if that’ll be ok. She tells me no and walks back to the ugly bsw. I decide to not drive off so quickly thinking maybe she might reconsider my $40.00 and walk back to my car but then a white car pulls up in front of me and Mary talks to the guy for a bit then gets in. At this point I decide to continue my search and drive off. As I get to the end of the block (Mary and bsw were standing at the beginning of the block) I notice Mary getting out of the white car, so I tell her I have $50.00, she agrees and gets into my car.

We exchange names and the usual chit chat while we look for a place to park. I ask her how long she’s been in the biz. 2 weeks she tells me. I somehow knew she was a newbie. She then tells me that I’m her 2nd client ever. I ask her how am I her 2nd client if she’s been in the game for 2 weeks? She then tells me her story...

She was riding the train from where her family is from (somewhere in New Jersey I think). Then a woc sitting next to her starts up a conversation with her asking where she’s from and what does she do. Mary tells her that she’s in the modeling business. Then the woc tells her that she does the same thing along with 3 other girls who she lives with along with their “manager” She invites Mary to live with them rent free and promises her that she’ll make X amount of money doing various modeling gigs. Now, Mary agrees to meet the other 3 models and their manager. She arrives at the apartment and meets everyone. The “manager” makes promises that she’ll make X amount of money and that he’ll take care of all of her expenses and finances. That night he tells her that they are going to a club and tells her to get dressed. They arrive at the club at which time Mary notices that it’s a strip club. She then asks the manager to take her back to the apartment so she can get her suitcase and leave. The dude tells her if she wants her shit back she’s gonna have to make some money for him in order for her to leave. She then realizes that the dude is the 4 girl’s pimp and that she wants nothing to do with them. Then the pimp threatens Mary with bodily harm if she doesn't do what he tells her to do. Every night at the club the pimp makes the girls dance so that they can make money for him, and then after working the strip club he takes them out to work the streets. The next day she asks to leave the apartment. The pimp tells her yeah ok, you can leave in the morning. But while she was asleep, they all leave the apartment locking her inside the apartment with no way out. The apartment didnt even have a landline phone to call out since the pimp only uses his cell phone. So she couldn't even call for help. So basically she’s been kidnapped!
I was just depressed hearing Mary’s story. I asked her why she just doesn't leave? She tells me that she cant since the pimp is always on the lookout along with his other sw’s who are very loyal to him. She described to me the truck that the pimp and them drive around in. This was the same truck I noticed drive by me no less than 6 times while I was parked trying to convince Mary to get in my car the first time I noticed her that night. She then tells me that the pimp beats up on his women and that she was deathly afraid to end up like one of the other girls she was living with. She witnessed one of the beatings by him on one of the girls. She asked the girl that was beat up afterwards why did she take the beating the way she did since she really didnt do anything wrong to provoke it? The girl tells Mary that she deserved to be beaten because of what she did, and that she should watch what she says in front of “Daddy” or else the same thing would happen to her. Mary believed it and was even more scared of the pimp. The last time she asked the pimp to let her leave yet again he yelled at her stating “Bitch, when you make me $2,000.00 you can leave, but until then you're working for me! You aint nuttin but a bitch ass ho”! This even made her more afraid of leaving thinking that she can NEVER leave.

Last edited:
I asked her what was her first client experience was like since I was her 2nd client? The first client that she was with was a very nice guy who even offered her a hotel room in the city for a week or two just so that she can lay low when or if she can leave her pimp. (Does any of this sound familiar to any of you? Are any of you this person who offered to put up Mary in a New York City hotel? That was really nice of you btw.) She declined his offer since she was scared that the pimp or one of his bitches would find her and do something terrible to her. At this point I offered her a ride to Penn Station so she can take a train back to her hometown but again, she was afraid that they would come looking for her at the train station where they picked her up and the other bsw that was on the train with her once they realize that she skipped out on them. I then offered her to take her back to my place for the night far from Manhattan and far from the pimp and his bitches, she was a bit reluctant but agreed after some reassuring on my part that I would take care of her and wont cause her any harm. I then realized that the bsw saw my car and can tell the pimp what car did Mary go into. But then Mary told me that the bsw saw her get into the white car that pulled in front of me earlier and didnt see her get into my car after she left the white car after the deal she made with the previous guy fell through. I was so relieved to realize this since I like living and dont want any pimps coming after me since I essentially took away a money making girl from them. Then Mary realizes that all her stuff is at the pimp’s apartment. Her favorite boots, jacket and clothes were all at the apartment... along with her identification with her home address! I tried to reassure her that all that material stuff is replaceable and what she should think of is her life and they way that this guy treats his girls. I told her that their life is a life where she doesn't belong and that she deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. With tears in her eyes she told me to take her to my place and dont look back. So as we drove past where I first picked her up she slouched down in the seat as not to be seen and I noticed that the bsw that she with earlier was no longer there but the pimp’s truck was parked where I was parked earlier! I was scared shitless and kept looking in my rearview to make sure I wasn't being followed by the pimp.

We arrive back at my place. Btw... my parents were away visiting my sister and her family in Florida for a couple of weeks so I had the whole house to myself! I offer her to take a shower to which she gladly accepted. I then heated up some leftovers while she was taking a shower so that she can have something to eat since she told me that she hasn't eaten anything all day except for a protein bar that she asked the pimp to buy for her earlier which he very reluctantly bought for her but not until he berated and yelled at her for her for eating so much. She gets out of the bathroom with a big smile on her face and gives me the biggest hug and thanks me for making it possible to leave the pimp. She proceeds to tell me more horror stories that she’s witnessed while she eats the food that I had prepared for her. After a bottle of wine which she drank most of (I only drank a glass from the whole bottle) we then went to my room and watched some dvd’s. As we watched the dvd, she tells me that she’s VERY grateful for helping her leave and that she wants to repay me for my kindness. I haven't even paid her and she wants to repay me?!? I’m all for that! She then helps me off with my clothes and starts a bbbj. In the middle of her (much needed) bbbj I ask her if I can help her off with her clothes (which were actually my sweatpants and sweatshirt that I offered for her to wear after her shower) to which she simply smiled and said “Of course you can”! After her clothes come off she continues with the bbbj and I of course do a little roaming myself. I notice that her pussy is so neatly trimmed and think to myself that I need to taste her pussy. So I asked her to move on top of me so that we were in a 69 position. I was thinking to myself... “OMG! I’m 69’ing a model!!!” She tasted awesome! 3 cups and several positions later and we fall asleep in each others arms.

In the morning she wakes me up with a Good Morning BBBJ! After which I hop in the shower while she prepared breakfast. Over breakfast we discuss what her plans are and she decides to stay with friends somewhere in the Village and if I can drive her to her friend’s apartment in the Village. She then makes phone calls to her friends who have been frantic about her whereabouts (she’s been missing for 2 weeks) and she tells them that she’ll tell them the whole story when she sees them. We drive to her friend’s apartment. I drop her off, still in my clothes I gave her to wear the night before and she tells me that she’ll call me after she gets all settled in with her friends. Meanwhile I’m thinking... “Yeah right, she’s not going to call me!” But I play along and say, “Yes, please call, I’d like to hang out again with you” One week passes and no call just like I thought. 2 weeks after I had last seen Mary she calls me out of the blue and asks me if I would like to hang out with her. I pick her up and she’s all glad to see me and is looking better than when I first picked her up. She asks me if we can go back to my place, but since my parents were back home I couldn't bring her back so we decided to do it in the car. She gives me a bbbjtcnqns and I give her the $50.00 that I had agreed to give her 2 weeks prior when I first picked her up. She was happy, I was happy. To this day, we still meet up about once a week to hang out and have sex, multiple cups... and still with the same price of $50.00 which she’s happy to get from me since she currently has no other source of income except for the savings she has from past modeling gigs. But one thing has changed... I now take her home even with my parents there... they just think she’s my steady gf!

FlipMo

Good Job

I think there are times in life when our "human-ness" shines thru for the benefit of another wretched soul. You did a good thing..the right thing at the right time and if you believe as I do that there is some kind of existence after we shed this mortal coil..you shall surely be in line for your reward.

PS. Hey its sunday and I'm felling spiritual..OK ? !

good job flip-mo. I think this is one of those situations where it was necessary to get her out of the "biz". I hope that you reminded her to cancel her credit cards and other ID that she left at the pimp's apt. Also, maybe an anoynomus phone call to the cops about the pimp and his apt may be needed. If anything "Mary", can recover some of her property.

i can't believe no one sees the way i see it, but i will speak my mind anyway. how is it consider helping her "leaving" the business when you are still paying her $50 for sex? it sounds like you are taking advantage of her right now.

thanx badz, I didnt want to say it. But I felt the same thing.
I have had girls break down on me and cry how they are in terrible situations in this hobby, and how theyd like to get out.
I yes them to death, then offer them a deal to get me everything I want, and then some. Hey, I cant lie. If I can get a 22 y/o hot bodied girl to take it up the ass and swallow, Ill help her get out as soon as I think Ive had enough.
BTW- I have lent money to girls to move to get out of the business. I have lent money to girls to help them try to get out of the business. It never worked out, they always come back, all except for one.

BMM, at least you are honest about it.
even though flipmo had a good intention, and a good heart in the beginning (i think), but in the end, he's far from helping her to get out of business, if not contributing her to stay in the business. if that's the case, at least pay her what she deserves.

Well, I think that regardless of anything else, he performed an enormous mitzvah by getting her away from that pimp, and it hardly sounds (at least from what he has said here) like he is pressuring her or mistreating her. I have to wonder, though, if she doesn't think she actually is his girlfriend (which he doesn't seem to view her as) at this point? If she's met his parents...

That's a potentially serious problem, Flipmo, and I think you should maintain your good karma by being honest with her about how you view the situation...