Have you ever helped or convinced a girl new to the business to leave the business?

Originally posted by billyS
Sounds like this girl from NJ didn't have too much street smarts in the first place. And what about her parents? They didn't notice her missing for two weeks? There must be more to this story.
She's been spoiled and sheltered for most of her life. She hasn't lived with her parents for quite some time now since her parents are divorced so she has to split her time with each of them. And yeah, she aint too street smart... she's sometimes too trusting for her own good, but that has changed somewhat in light of recent events.

FlipMo

If you really want to help someone leave the business, take them to the local community college and fill out the financial aid forms with them. Get them started in a life.

Re: Re: btw

Originally posted by TC123
Still, if YOU do something nice for someone, and they, in return, do something nice for YOU, why should you have to turn down their reciprocity
did i say you have to?

Originally posted by TC123 just because it wasn't your original intent to get something out of the deal? Does that mean you're NOT a good-hearted person?
let me repost what i wrote earlier...."bottom line is... he sounded like a good hearted person for what he did for that girl that night"

Originally posted by TC123 Hell, there are plenty pf people in the world who would say those of us in the hobby are ALL taking advantage of someone. That's been argued to death, but the point is that you're holding FlipMo to some kind of Mother Teresa standard that none of us would pass.
no, the point is that (am i talking to a brick wall here?), don't say you've helped or convinced a girl new to the business to leave the business, when you are still paying her $ for sex. use a more appropriate title like "hey i helped a girl away from her pimp and now i've got a fuck buddy" or something like that. THAT is my point.

Originally posted by FlipMo
I knew someone was gonna say something about this so let me explain. The $50 that I have given Mary on several occasions is not necessarily for "sex", we just happen to have sex when we meet. There's been several instances that I haven't given her any money at all or I'd offer her money but she wouldn't accept it since, i'm guessing, to her it feels like I'm paying her for sexual favors which might offend any girl who is not in the business. So its not like EVERY time we meet I give her money and we have sex, it's really not like that at all. A couple of times, we would just go out for sushi. Of course I would pick up the bill seeing that she doesn't have any money, but afterwards I would just drive her back to her friend's apartment without any sex being involved.
FlipMo
flipmo, what you just explained is totally different than... " To this day, we still meet up about once a week to hang out and have sex, multiple cups... and still with the same price of $50.00 which she’s happy to get from me since she currently has no other source of income except for the savings she has from past modeling gigs."

that is why i feel like i have to point out to people like tc123, that if you are still giving her $50 once a week to hang out and have sex, that's hardly trying to convince her to leave the business. anyway, i am done with your story... nice story by the way. i admit that it was quite entertaining.

Nah, yeah she's young (22), georgeous model type (8/9), tall (5'10), but she aint the brightest girl I've met. She's just good arm candy. I dont see her as gf material and isnt someone I would see myself settling down with. She's not Ms. Right... she's more like a Ms. Right-For-Now.

FlipMo
I think she's ms.right-for-fumpton. LOL. If she's a gorgoeus model type and needs a few bucks, I'll make an appointment with her.

to answer your original question: Yes I have. I know exactly the kind of girl you are talking about.

first off, i cannot say i would feel threatened by guido-the-pimp, unless he managed to trap you in a dark alley. their business and livelihood depends on staying off LE radar. they won't mess with you, as they would with other street people. losing a potential profit machine means little when going after you could easily end up bringing his whole world down. its annoying to lose someone who you spent the bucks for a protein bar on, but as easy as it was to get this one, there will be others.

second, you don't have to tell us she's not too bright. the fact that she would follow his reasoning and stick around to turn tricks for him because she's afraid of him or because he has her favorite pair of boots at his apt tells us all we need to know. there is very high demand in this world for gorgeous-but-stupid girls, both among low life pimps and the rich and powerful. she just had the bad luck to have the former notice her before the latter. these girls are a hot commodity, and it is a fine line between whether they end up street whores or some rich man's 2nd wife. i also know she is not necessarily "not too bright" intelligence wise; what we are talking about is a lack of wisdom, common sense, and extremely poor judgment.

you could/may have saved her. it is winning the battle. her poor judgment will have her in jeaprody the rest of her life. hopefully she will be luckier with the next one that takes a shining to her.

it doesnt sound like you are inclined to make saving her one of your hobbies...sounds like you are just enjoying the fruits. all the more power to you. if you do start changing your mind, be aware that you would be taking on a huge job and headache for a long time to come.

And with that caveat in mind...enjoy. btw, these girls also tend to run in packs, so keep an eye out for her friends...

...and if it comes to pass you have you hands full with too many fuck buddies, please send the overflow this way :)

Re: Re: Re: btw

Originally posted by badz1
did i say you have to?
Now you're asking ME whether or not YOU said something. Please keep your own posts straight.

let me repost what i wrote earlier
Fine. But if you post it a second time, try to remember it so you don't have to ask later whether or not you said it.

...."bottom line is... he sounded like a good hearted person for what he did for that girl that night"
OK.

no, the point is that (am i talking to a brick wall here?),
Would a brick wall help you remember what you said?

don't say you've helped or convinced a girl new to the business to leave the business, when you are still paying her $ for sex. use a more appropriate title like "hey i helped a girl away from her pimp and now i've got a fuck buddy" or something like that. THAT is my point.
So if Slinky changes the title of the thread to something YOU approve of, everything will be all right? Should everyone who starts a thread have to get your approval on what to title it? Or should people actually read the thread before forming an opinion? Actually if you keep reading his posts, instead of racking your brain trying to remember what you said, you'd discover that is exactly what happened. BTW, to refresh your memory, THIS is what you said:

he's far from helping her to get out of business, if not contributing her to stay in the business. if that's the case, at least pay her what she deserves.
First you complained he wasn't paying her enough for sex. Now that he's explained he isn't paying her for sex, and there is no evidence she's still in the business, with him or anyone else, you're complaining about the title of the thread. You want him to pay her more and stop paying her at the same time. A brick wall may not have a better memory than you, but at least a brick wall doesn't change his story.

Congats FlipMo. Enjoy your situation without worrying about people who only read thread titles.

Once, and she did quit.

It was at a Chistmas party held jointly be two agencies a couple of years ago. It was her first night and it was obvious she was distraught.

I sat down with her and talked it out logically with her. The pros and cons of it. Making no decisions or even suggesting anything but allowing her to work though it in her own mind and draw her own conclusions. Just acting as a sounding board and putting certain things I am aware of about the business out there for her consideration.

She decided it wasn't for her. I commended her on making, what was for her, a wise decision.

Last I heard she still was out of the business and had signed up for classes at Rutgers.

Re: Re: Re: Re: btw

Now you're asking ME whether or not YOU said something. Please keep your own posts straight.
if you can't read a reply then don't try to reply the replly. let me make it realy clear and simple to you so that you can understand. "did i say you have to?" = no i did not say you have to. is that clear to you now??? if you thought that was a legit question to you and that i want an answer from you on that, then you are dumber than i thought. can you count to 4, instead of 123 and not try to put words in my keyboard??

Fine. But if you post it a second time, try to remember it so you don't have to ask later whether or not you said it.
oh don't worry bout me. worry bout yourself first.

Would a brick wall help you remember what you said?
help me??? hardly.

So if Slinky changes the title of the thread to something YOU approve of, everything will be all right? Should everyone who starts a thread have to get your approval on what to title it?
again, stop putting words in other people's reply. did i say everyone have to get my approval first? oh wait, i can't answer your question with a question, that is too hard for you to understand. let me make it simple. no, i said i have a problem with the title. THAT is totally different than saying everyone have to get my approval.

Or should people actually read the thread before forming an opinion?
that is your words, not mine. remember that!!!

Actually if you keep reading his posts, instead of racking your brain trying to remember what you said, you'd discover that is exactly what happened. BTW, to refresh your memory, THIS is what you said: First you complained he wasn't paying her enough for sex. Now that he's explained he isn't paying her for sex, and there is no evidence she's still in the business, with him or anyone else, you're complaining about the title of the thread. You want him to pay her more and stop paying her at the same time. A brick wall may not have a better memory than you, but at least a brick wall doesn't change his story.

take your own advise and go back and read his story, and then read his explaination later on that $50 for sex part. i already told him that that is not what he posted the first time (or at least, he left that part out of his story the first time). a NON-BRICK wall mind will assumed that he was paying her $50 weekly to have sex when reading his first story. of course, you didn't register any of the stuffs that you read, and make up story and drawn your own conclusions of what other people say. in this case, i am done with you total clueless 123.

Last edited:
"Bitch, give me ALL yo money!"

FlipMo, please tell me you live in a basement with cardboard cutouts of celebrities, and a late-night tv show set. You know, like Rupert Pupkin?

This story is the best bullshit I've read on this board.

On second thought, I'd REALLY like to help your friend get out of this big, bad, dangerous business.

What did you say her phone number was?

I'd like to give her a few $$ so she can get her life together.

You did say, bitch swallow, right?

Re: Re: Re: Re: btw

You want him to pay her more and stop paying her at the same time. A brick wall may not have a better memory than you, but at least a brick wall doesn't change his story.
oh one more thing, so we both agreed that YOU are a brick wall. let me spell it out really simple for you so that you don't have to go back and re-read and put more words in my posts.
#1) if one is going to convinced a girl new to the business to leave the business (as in the title of this thread), then stop paying her $ for sex, because that's keeping her in the business.
#2) if one is going to helped a girl new to the business to leave the business (also as in the title of this thread), then stop taking advantage of the girl and pay her the $ that she deserves. and yes, in my opinion, $50 for fs, mutiple cups in these days are not fair for the girls wheather or not she wants to leave the business. but that's just my opionion.

so understand this "total clueless"... you can't pay a girl more money and stop paying her at the same time

Very Nice Jesture:

Flip, I have tried to assist a gal, I'm sure you have read about it in the past. The only thing was she was not grateful in the least, when I found out she was using me for her self preservation. Anyway "God Bless" kindness is a wisdom that too few posess in the world. I have hardened a bit, but can not change who I am..

Originally posted by vermeer
"Bitch, give me ALL yo money!"

FlipMo, please tell me you live in a basement with cardboard cutouts of celebrities, and a late-night tv show set. You know, like Rupert Pupkin?

This story is the best bullshit I've read on this board.
Now why would I make up such a story? I told this story in hopes that anybody else might have had a similar experience and would like to share as I have done. This happened to me about a couple of months ago and I've shared this story in person with a couple of our fellow mongers that you might know of and they can vouch for my integrity that I am not one to make up a story just for everyone's amusement. Everyone is free to form their own opinions as you clearly have done.

FlipMo

Originally posted by Thorn
Once, and she did quit.

It was at a Chistmas party held jointly be two agencies a couple of years ago. It was her first night and it was obvious she was distraught.

I sat down with her and talked it out logically with her. The pros and cons of it. Making no decisions or even suggesting anything but allowing her to work though it in her own mind and draw her own conclusions. Just acting as a sounding board and putting certain things I am aware of about the business out there for her consideration.

She decided it wasn't for her. I commended her on making, what was for her, a wise decision.

Last I heard she still was out of the business and had signed up for classes at Rutgers.
Thanks for sharing your experience Thorn!

Now why would I make up such a story? I told this story in hopes that anybody else might have had a similar experience and would like to share as I have done. This happened to me about a couple of months ago and I've shared this story in person with a couple of our fellow mongers that you might know of and they can vouch for my integrity that I am not one to make up a story just for everyone's amusement. Everyone is free to form their own opinions as you clearly have done.

FlipMo
Way back in 1985 or 1986, I was driving through Manhattan after visiting my sister in NJ, heading back home to LI. I passed a group of WOC SW's standing out in the cold and what caught my eye was one really cute, blond, white girl who couldn't have looked more than 15 or 16 and looked clearly out of place and a little frightened. That image has haunted me since then.

Well sortof

I was with a travelling first time provider once. I was like her 5th guy. In between round 1 and round 2 we got to talking. She was short on cash, decided to give this a try and didn't think this was right for her. I told her that she should call up her 'boss' after I leave and say she's sick and go home.

She did so .... but not until after we had sex again :)