Have you ever helped or convinced a girl new to the business to leave the business?

Originally posted by badz1
BMM, at least you are honest about it.
even though flipmo had a good intention, and a good heart in the beginning (i think), but in the end, he's far from helping her to get out of business, if not contributing her to stay in the business. if that's the case, at least pay her what she deserves.
Whose to say he ISN'T paying her what she "deserves". People have sex everyday without any money changing hands. She is perfectly willing to do what she does, out of gratitude for a friendly ear, a hot shower, a nice meal, whatever, and $50 on top of that. She may not be "out of the business", but she's away from Guido, the killer pimp, and relatively safe. Whether she's still out there charging others, nobody knows. He's happy. She's happy. Why should anyone else have a problem with the $ amount?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sounds like this girl from NJ didn't have too much street smarts in the first place. And what about her parents? They didn't notice her missing for two weeks? There must be more to this story.

Q/A

I even hate to ask.....but how old is FlipMo ? Young enough to have to bring girls back to his parents crib yet old enough to be paying for it ...hmmmmm....makes the mind wonder about the whole situation.

btw

just to be clear, i do no have much of a problem of how much one is paying for sex (that isn't none of my business, and i don't really care), but i do have a big problem with the title of this thread that he came up with.
bottom line is... he sounded like a good hearted person for what he did for that girl that night, but he's hardly trying to help or convince her to leave the business. that's my point.

the $50 that they agreed on when flipmo first picked her up was for bj only. does that answer your question?
Absolutely not.

BEFORE everything else happened, the agree to $50 for the BJ. Doe sthat mean that rate should never, ever change for any reason? He also took her into his home, fed her, clothed her, and got her out of a dangerous situation. Did either one of them "agree" to that when out on a street corner? Of course not! How much should SHE have paid HIM for that? Or perhaps she's now showing her gratitude. In any case, if THEY are both happy with the arrangement, each one gladly coming back for more, why do YOU feel that it is unfair?

Re: btw

just to be clear, i do no have much of a problem of how much one is paying for sex (that isn't none of my business, and i don't really care), but i do have a big problem with the title of this thread that he came up with.
bottom line is... he sounded like a good hearted person for what he did for that girl that night, but he's hardly trying to help or convince her to leave the business. that's my point.
So we agree not to put his likeness up on Mount Rushmore.

Still, if YOU do something nice for someone, and they, in return, do something nice for YOU, why should you have to turn down their reciprocity, just because it wasn't your original intent to get something out of the deal? Does that mean you're NOT a good-hearted person?

Hell, there are plenty pf people in the world who would say those of us in the hobby are ALL taking advantage of someone. That's been argued to death, but the point is that you're holding FlipMo to some kind of Mother Teresa standard that none of us would pass.

Originally posted by mojosair
Frankly I am pretty sure its a crock of shit anyway, and as already mentioned the title of the thread is bullshit anyway.
Harshburger!
But at least he got an A on the investigative report cum creative writing assignment.

piece,
jras

Originally posted by fumpton
good job flip-mo. I think this is one of those situations where it was necessary to get her out of the "biz". I hope that you reminded her to cancel her credit cards and other ID that she left at the pimp's apt. Also, maybe an anoynomus phone call to the cops about the pimp and his apt may be needed. If anything "Mary", can recover some of her property.
The property is the least of her concerns, she's just glad to be out of that apartment. And as for the kidnapping charge, I asked her about that as well as her friends, but she just doesnt want anything to do with the pimp... according to her, he's "well connected" which I assume is gang related.

FlipMo

Originally posted by edouble
nice job but the whole time i was waiting to read how the pimp broke into your house and stole everytihing you had for stealing his girl.
Do you mean Guido the Killer Pimp? I did pick her up in my daddy's Porsche.

FlipMo

Originally posted by BigMadM
especially his mothers crystal egg
Actually when Mary left, I looked around the house to make sure nothing was gone.... just me being paranoid I guess... and that movie Risky Business popped into my head more than a few times that night.

FlipMo

biggod

The Rifleman
Flipmo,

What street did Mary work on. Who's this pimp you are talking about. I sure would like to meet up with her. BTW nice job.

i can't believe no one sees the way i see it, but i will speak my mind anyway. how is it consider helping her "leaving" the business when you are still paying her $50 for sex? it sounds like you are taking advantage of her right now.
I knew someone was gonna say something about this so let me explain. The $50 that I have given Mary on several occasions is not necessarily for "sex", we just happen to have sex when we meet. There's been several instances that I haven't given her any money at all or I'd offer her money but she wouldn't accept it since, i'm guessing, to her it feels like I'm paying her for sexual favors which might offend any girl who is not in the business. So its not like EVERY time we meet I give her money and we have sex, it's really not like that at all. A couple of times, we would just go out for sushi. Of course I would pick up the bill seeing that she doesn't have any money, but afterwards I would just drive her back to her friend's apartment without any sex being involved.

FlipMo

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
Well, I think that regardless of anything else, he performed an enormous mitzvah by getting her away from that pimp, and it hardly sounds (at least from what he has said here) like he is pressuring her or mistreating her. I have to wonder, though, if she doesn't think she actually is his girlfriend (which he doesn't seem to view her as) at this point? If she's met his parents...

That's a potentially serious problem, Flipmo, and I think you should maintain your good karma by being honest with her about how you view the situation...
She knows we're not bf/gf. She has even told me that she truly likes hanging out with me wether its going out for dinner, or coming back to my place and watching dvd's. I guess I can call her a friend with benefits being that both of us are unattached with a significant other.

FlipMo

Originally posted by FlipMo
She knows we're not bf/gf. She has even told me that she truly likes hanging out with me wether its going out for dinner, or coming back to my place and watching dvd's. I guess I can call her a friend with benefits being that both of us are unattached with a significant other.

FlipMo
It's called Fuck Buddy!

Originally posted by jp1064
Why not make her a real GF now FlipMo? Make it legit.
Nah, yeah she's young (22), georgeous model type (8/9), tall (5'10), but she aint the brightest girl I've met. She's just good arm candy. I dont see her as gf material and isnt someone I would see myself settling down with. She's not Ms. Right... she's more like a Ms. Right-For-Now.

FlipMo