Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

I've also bare action here with a girl named Kimmy. Apparently from Korea and was probably around her mid or late 30's. Didn't charge me extra either, literally just asked me If I wanted with or without condom and me being the horny idiot that I am of course obliged. She had pretty good English as well, told me to just pull out before climaxing.

I've also bare action here with a girl named Kimmy. Apparently from Korea and was probably around her mid or late 30's. Didn't charge me extra either, literally just asked me If I wanted with or without condom and me being the horny idiot that I am of course obliged. She had pretty good English as well, told me to just pull out before climaxing.
How long ago? No review?

Thank you for sharing.

Why is that?
You seem to have a problem with the facts guys are getting bbfs.
Is this because your personal experience has been different?
No problem with “the facts” of self reported BBFS. These are the stories told, I just wouldn’t go so far as to call them “the facts”; entertaining yes, but not facts.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No problem with “the facts” of self reported BBFS. These are the stories told, I just wouldn’t go so far as to call them “the facts”; entertaining yes, but not facts.
So just come out and say it then.
You don't believe these guys are getting BBFS

That's ok, you're allowed to call someone out if you think it's bullshit.

But just be a man about it and state why you think it's bullshit.

Again, is it because you have been denied?
Makes for a more intelligent argument and a more interesting thread when people don't just beat around the bush and I have to draw their answers out of them.

You seem pretty positive that they are not fucking these girls raw.
I'd like to know why and then maybe I can do us all a favor and not let the bullshit hit the board

That is if you can convince me these guys are lying.

Makes for a more intelligent argument and a more interesting thread when people don't just beat around the bush and I have to draw their answers out of them.

I'd like to know why and then maybe I can do us all a favor and not let the bullshit hit the board

Billy, was your use of "don't just beat around the bush " intentional when discussing the type of FS reported? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I can't think of any reasons why guys would lie about BBFS — either the ones that go for it and the one that will not do it if offered. It's pretty easy to get should someone be so inclined. I ask about it with every new girl I see, not because I want it (I don't) but because I want to know what I'm dealing with. At least a quarter of them will say ok, and interesting enough most not for extra $ — I assume that they feel (correctly I think) that a guy will cum faster if bare.

How long ago? No review?
Was actually on Christmas day. Haven't been their since. No review because am lazy and I didn't want to blow her spot up or potentially get her in trouble. Noticed no one else has reviewed her either on this thread I think and it seems some people can't believe some guys are getting raw action here. So decided to post my experience to silence some critics.

Like I said there are no facts here, other than the fact we each wrote what we wrote. I’m not trying to cull anyone, or what they write from this board.

Like I said there are no facts here, other than the fact we each wrote what we wrote. I’m not trying to cull anyone, or what they write from this board.
You just seem awfully accusatory and quick to dismiss the input of other users here, which I don't really understand. We're all here for the same reason, we're looking for girls who offer the services we want and by the sharing of that information we're all able to benefit and find girls that suit our needs. There's no real incentive here to lie about the services offered since even if someone were to do that, it's not like they benefit from tricking some poor schmuck into seeing a girl for the hope of having bbfs only to leave disappointed. Like who seriously cares that much about mildly inconveniencing someone?

I'm sharing the experience I had here so that other mongers know where to go if they want a similar experience. I do this because good information leads to other happy members who can possibly see that this community divulges the goods and then they can feel safe to share their own findings. It's mutually beneficial and it's basically all upside. If you're not looking for bare pussy that's fine, no one here is gonna force you at gunpoint to fuck any of these women raw; but for those of us that are looking for this kind of experience I'd appreciate you keeping the snyde comments to yourself unless of course you have actual reason to believe that a review a member gave is likely bullshit, in which case we'd all love to hear why you feel that way.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You just seem awfully accusatory and quick to dismiss the input of other users here, which I don't really understand. We're all here for the same reason, we're looking for girls who offer the services we want and by the sharing of that information we're all able to benefit and find girls that suit our needs. There's no real incentive here to lie about the services offered since even if someone were to do that, it's not like they benefit from tricking some poor schmuck into seeing a girl for the hope of having bbfs only to leave disappointed. Like who seriously cares that much about mildly inconveniencing someone?

I'm sharing the experience I had here so that other mongers know where to go if they want a similar experience. I do this because good information leads to other happy members who can possibly see that this community divulges the goods and then they can feel safe to share their own findings. It's mutually beneficial and it's basically all upside. If you're not looking for bare pussy that's fine, no one here is gonna force you at gunpoint to fuck any of these women raw; but for those of us that are looking for this kind of experience I'd appreciate you keeping the snyde comments to yourself unless of course you have actual reason to believe that a review a member gave is likely bullshit, in which case we'd all love to hear why you feel that way.
Exactly, thank you!
Enough with the snide comments, if you have something to say then be a man and say it.

That said one other piece of the puzzle here:
I've noticed that Asian men don't seem to get the same services as non Asians at AMPs, particularly on LI.
The workers will gladly spread their legs and offer up their hairy little holes to white guys raw and let them plant a load in their smelly twat but then sometimes deny FS to a fellow Asian.

So maybe the guys calling bs on the raw is because they don't know about this yet.

Allow me to piss on the fire.
@billyS et al
There is in fact a reason that I do believe exists on this board that guys would lie about the service in any manner that they receive. Whether it be raw/amnt. of time/dfk/better rates whatever.
GUYS BRAG/LIE
Now I'm not saying this is the case. But to blow it off as Not Possible doesn't seem to make sense.
This is an internet Whore Board. Everyone is anonymous(for the most part). It is a perfect breeding ground for being able to lie(Does anyone really believe that my name is Lorenzo DeMedici & I look like Vince Lombardi??).
The beauty of it is that lies are usually rooted out(when they are lies) by either getting or NOT getting any corroboration.

I do 100% agree though if you're gonna say it than just Say it. And there may in fact be an ulterior motive for the disbelief.

But the simple premise that he states that what guys write on here "may or May Not" always be "Facts" is true.

I think it depends on the provide. I have some that won’t do BBFS like Vicky from Private hottie ,that’s the last place I saw her at.Than theirs Aimee from Pleasure palace after my Second visit offered BBFS normal rate.

It depends on the girl’s feelings or need of cash,so those are most factors that account for what I believe some get raw service and sure you should enjoy it with a side of caution,because that’s just the lifestyle we partake in.PS had Emma once didn’t try Greek but will at some point and will review with details soon.

I reviewed her before just encase anyone was wondering on this thread.