Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw great thing about Laura so I decide to gave it a go when I was near Central Park yesterday.

Setup: Come in during the afternoon. Setup appointment with Laura through text message. She is super popular so I waited 10 minutes.

Girl: I can see why Laura is popular. She is very pretty and a very friendly personality. About 5'4 inches with a C cup. She is in her 20s with long dark Hair. Beautiful figure.

Services provided: BBBJCIM, DFY, Rim, 69, Nuru, FS

Nuru/TS: Great experience. She first clean my body and gave me a quick gentle massage. B2B sliding and Nuru is on point and super comfortable. She also moan during the process which greatly improve the atmosphere.

After TS: Start with caress and a light massage. Continue with RIM and BBBJ. I was edging a bit so we didn't finish during Full service, but I was never felt rushed. In the end I finished with BBBJCIM, which is a great experience on its own.

Clean up: Clean up with a hot towel, total expense is 260. Such a wonderful experience. Will return to see Laura again next time in NY.
Was FS covered?

After hearing about Laura I went for a visit. Total $260. Looks 3/10, TS 5/10 massage non existence. She didn't look like the pic..... Not a spinner at all... She had some stretch marks, and sag boobs.... I didn't even get 2 shots. I left with dissapointment... I should stick to girls I know but wanted to try something new. Going back to Eva or Stacey.

I went there yesterday and check to see if Laura is still there. I was told she is no longer working there anymore. MMS recommended me Rachel and I thought why not. She is about 5'4'', B cup, natural boobs. She is warm and friendly, pretty cute. TS is great, though I wish the Nuru/B2B can be a bit longer. She did 2 RIM session, one in TS and one after. Other than that, everything is pretty standard. BBBJ then FS. Overall experience is 9/10.

Sorry to be confused, but did A&K change their name to Grace Spa? I wouldn't have been able to find this thread had I not searched under previous posts. I looked through this thread and the Schedule and Announcements threads to see if there was any sort of update, but it looks like the names quietly changed and that's it (in the future, is there another place to check?). The website looks the same (albeit a different URL), so I assume the location is the same. Or did they move, too? Any other changes? Again, sorry to be confused, especially if there's an announcement or other notice I've overlooked.

Sorry to be confused, but did A&K change their name to Grace Spa? I wouldn't have been able to find this thread had I not searched under previous posts. I looked through this thread and the Schedule and Announcements threads to see if there was any sort of update, but it looks like the names quietly changed and that's it (in the future, is there another place to check?). The website looks the same (albeit a different URL), so I assume the location is the same. Or did they move, too? Any other changes? Again, sorry to be confused, especially if there's an announcement or other notice I've overlooked.
I believe this is new administration. Some girls who used to work here moved to a different location

CANDY

GIRL: I have a thing for spinners and have been salivating at the opportunity to see Candy so I was excited to see her back. I text MMS to see if Candy was available.. she quickly replied that she was and so I made my way over. Candy has my favorite type of body. She's tiny (less than 5"), probably weighs 100 lbs, but still has nice little breasts and a cute little butt. She doesn't have the best face but still cute. She also spoke some English (said she's from HK) which was a positive. Unfortunately when Candy entered the room she seemed to be in a bad mood.. no smile, no hug/kiss, no helping me take off my clothes. She just said table shower and led me on the way.

SERVICES: CFS, 69, DATY, LFK, BBBJ

TS: As stated above, Candy just seemed in a bad mood so at first the table shower was nothing special. Responding to my conversation with one word answers, no laughing or smiling and didn't seem friendly at all. But as things progressed she seemed to cool down a little bit. Gave me a standard cat bath, no preview BBBJ or rimming. Gave me a small peck during the TS but otherwise not the usual GFE experience I'm used to here.

MAIN: She was very similar to Lucy (@ Asian Lassies) in that she was using paper towels to constantly clean her mouth after almost everything although Lucy is definitely more crazy about it. As we came back to the room she asked me to get on all fours and gave me a reverse BBBJ (which is always my fav), no rimming. I asked her to switch to 69 and she had a little bush but tasted sweet. My hands were roaming her her vag/ass but she took them and had me clasp her breast. Guess she's not a fan of fingering? I eventually asked her to fuck.. we started K9 followed by missionary at which point I deposited in the bag.

AFTER: She cleaned me off with a hot towel and gave me a massage. Overall, not a bad experience but definitely one of my less favorite experiences here which is too bad because Candy's body is exactly what I love. I do have to say that towards the end she was becoming more chatty and friendly but overall she just didn't seem into it. Obviously a lot of these experiences vary.. maybe we just didn't have the connection?

On a side note, during my visit there was some commotion outside and turns out that one of the customers was drunk and slapped one of the girls! I'm not sure which girl it was but on my way out I saw one of the girls crying in the side room by the entrance. So crazy! Hope you fellas are treating these girls right!

On a side note, during my visit there was some commotion outside and turns out that one of the customers was drunk and slapped one of the girls! I'm not sure which girl it was but on my way out I saw one of the girls crying in the side room by the entrance. So crazy! Hope you fellas are treating these girls right!
Man, if I was there I would of definitely sacrificed my privacy to take of that asshole. So messed up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
what a fucking loser! He should be blacklisted in all the places.
How was he even let in if he was drunk?

Went to see Candy. She has my ideal body type, super skinny, petite, yet with very youthful and shapely A/B cup tits. She's probably 85 lbs. I thought her face was really attractive too. She's probably 21 y.o. Physically, she's my ideal. She was quite friendly, not much English. Her service was just OK, and my experience was a bit like the reviewer below. It's rare to find a delicate, petite girl who is also a firecracker in the sack, and Candy holds back a bit. The TS was decent. She gave me a nice cat bath with her tongue. The rimming was light, and Bbbj was pretty weak...she really just sort of sucks on the tip with a bit of hand action. BUT, Candy is so hot that I'd be happy if she just layed down and let me play with her. We headed back to the room. I attempted a bit of kissing, but she wasn't going for it. She went down for a bit more of her shallow Bbbj. Then I did some daty for a while. Slid on a cover, and started Mish. I loved looking down at her while I pounded away. Switched to doggie, which is a must with a girl with such a tight, tiny ass. Went at it pretty hard. She wouldn't let me do lazy dog, claiming that position is painful for her. She also declined Cim, so I deposited in the bag. Even though her service lacked some warmth, I'm tempted to see her again, and test if there's any possibility of getting her a little more relaxed. In any case, if you like solid fs with a young, skinny spinner, jump on her.

Yesterday I went to see Helen but She was busy at the time. So I got recommended Kit. She is definitely my type, young, cute, attractive, with a size B cup tits. She looks like 20 years old with perky tits. She is about 5 feet 2 inches and understands minimum English. You can tell She is fairly new to the business but that doesn't make her service. She likes to do things nice and slow and I am a big fan for caressing. The Nuru is fun with her B2B and lick/caress my back and front. She is not a spinner but she does all the necessary procedure. The preview RIM and BBBJ in the shower is awesome and enjoyable. She deepthroat pretty well and use her tongue well during BBBJ. After shower, we head back and proceed forward. More RIM and BBBJ and I had to stop her after doing some 69 because I dont want to finish before FS. She is very tight and I enjoy every second when I enter her in doggy, which is my favorite position. Didn't last long and came after 6-7 minutes of action. It is nice to see new, hot girl turning up at this place. I heard she is only available some times and I strongly recommend her. Very sexy, young girl to have a good time.