Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

After seating with my accountant for a couple of hours to file my taxes, i needed either some strong alcohol or some pampering. I chose the latter and there is no lady that does a better pampering job than Emma. Just a classy lady that relaxes me every time I see her. Familiar experience as always. LFK once in the room while helped me undress quickly follow up with bbbj. I asked her to get on the bed after 2-3 mins and I banged out my first pop standing mish style. TS is always great with Emma. Nice soap massage under hot water. She is the only lady that would keep the shower head on the table so I don’t get cold. A very nice touch. A good rimming and milking while I was on all 4 and more bbbj on the flip. But I was having a difficult time regaining strength. More massage once in the room. She gives a legit massage. Start of with 69 on the flip and she slide down with RCG, spin around for Cg and then I push her follow for k9 and pull out to switch entry point til finish. Absolutely wonderful lady. I wish I met her 20 yrs earlier. I would have marry her.

Jessica:

finally got the chance to do something fun. And glad to rekindle my friendship with Jessica. Got to be over a year and a half since the last time I saw her. She still has the model slim body and that sex doll eyes. Gave me a hug and dfk the moment she saw me. Good way to catch up. TS was good with the bbbj with excellent eye contact being the best pop. I blew off pretty quickly.
a pretend massage to start of the action in the room follow by cat bath, light rim, more bbbj and spin over for some 69. I ask her to mount me after a couple of mins and she started with RCG. Swing over for CG, then standing CG and finished off with standing mish. Glad she is back in town and I think she is planning to stay for a couple of months before heading back east again.

Hi, I saw Jessica on her first day back last Friday. My first time with her. Wow, man, she is a spinner. Her english was as good as my mandarin. It was enough. Very pretty, maybe 30, flawless skin. Small Bs I would guess. A real nice booty on a girl that tiny. Maybe 5'3. Black hair to mid back.
300 1 hr GFE, CFS, BBJ, LFK. Standing shower. kissing was mostly mouth open no tongue. I got some tongue a few places while banging. The room was tiny and bed waist height. I was using the wall to push off in standing mish, started in CG where she said to go slow. That turned into banging her from the bottom. Standing mish we got a bit kinky with dirty talk where she went from too big take it slow to fuck me harder. Held her hands down over her head. Went to DS and damn the view on that ass. Perfect small ass. In mish I came hard and screamed like Lex Steele/Maria Sharapova had a baby.
It was a perfect session. Would repeat.
PS yes, I go to amps 2-4 times a week so... there goes all my money but I should have a steady supply of reviews.

pokler

Power Bottom
Jessica.. Just came back from seeing her...
Had her stand up against wall the same way a cop would have you stand up against wall as he busts you and searches your pockets.
Licked her asshole a good 15 min like this. Tasted and smelled terrific. Then she sat on my face as I went for the pussy. Fucked her doggy , pop 1. Second round made me realize that as good as fucking her body is her bbbjcim May be the best thing about her.

Two reviews below:

A few weeks I saw Emma, she was excellent. When she came in the room she introduced herself, kissed and hugged me, and then went down on my for a short bbbj, right off the bat I felt comfortable and knew it would be a great time. We went for a shower and had an excellent time; BR, RJ, BBBJ for the first pop. Right after the first she said don't worry you get 2 pops here. She already blew my mind, I couldn't wait for more. Back in the room she gave a regular massage, no complaints there. She started with ST, more RJ, and then on to CG, mish, and doggy, all covered. We went at it for a while and I couldn't pull off the 2nd pop, that's not to say she didn't put in the effort. I believe she would have HJ till her arm fell off if I asked her to, but I knew it wasn't going to happen, no worries, still had a great time. She washed me down and helped me get dressed and I was on my way. 110% effort from Emma, she's down for whatever and really puts in the effort; I told her I would be back to see her soon.

Just a couple days ago I texted the spa's number and asked if Emma was working, she was not, but they tell me that Anni offers the same service as Emma and that I wouldn't be disappointed. I figured ok, let's try it out, should be a good time, I was wrong.
I got shown into the room, got undressed and Anni comes in, she looks great and I'm into it, but from the get go that she seemed to be in a rush and a bit cold. She immediately asks me if I want a shower and we go ahead. Shower and BS are alright, she turns the water off during the slide so it gets cold, she does a RJ but doesn't pay much attention to jr. I flip over which I was excited for because she has a banging body, at least that's what I'm into, and we do a quick BS into BBBJ for what I assumed to be the first pop. She cleans me up and we go into the room for a massage. I lay down for the massage and it's ok, pretty standard massage, and then after awhile she says ok that's time. I ask her what about FS, I said that's the main reason I came here is for FS, she says oh sorry I didn't know that you should have told me. To her credit she does start with HJ and BBBJ to try to make it happen but she tells me I only have a minute and it must be quick, after a minute I say forget it and that's it. She could sense that I was disappointed and she told me, next time I'll give you better service, not sure if that's just a ploy to get me to pay to see her again or what.

I was disappointed in Anni to say the least. I'm not sure if I was spoiled by Emma with A+ service but I was expecting more from Anni. The spa service did say that Anni offers the same services as Emma and that I wouldn't be disappointed if I booked a time with Anni.

Whatever, C'est la vie, hope my 2c can help y'all find what you're looking for.

Thanks, I'm going to do Grace tomorrow, I was thinking of doing a double with Jessica and whomever, but now I think I'll do a single with Milk.

What a name for a call girl.

Saw Joan 1.5 weeks ago. I think her second day. 300 1 hr gfe bbbj cfs. Joan looks close to the pics (they might be her). She has long brown/blond hair. I thought she was beautiful. Nice mm Cs. Nice little booty. A little covid belly. Maybe 37 years old. Decent english.

Got a quick standing shower. Then in the room paid. Then kissed at bit. Lfk with a little dfk. BBBJ was good but fast paced. 69 was much better and she has a nice shaved little snatch.
We did standing mish, doggy style, and finished in mish. There were some size issues. Tied the slow and piece by piece method. She did not like. Then she came back with ramming into really fast but at a weird pace. Found out the best way was for me to take control of the tempo and to fuck her fast and hard. Her pussy was very tight. She was very nice as well. I really liked her.
I definitely want to see her again after a little while.

Saw Milk, slurped Milk. 320 hr gfe bbbj . Milk is motherfucking beautiful. 5'6 korean woman with pale skin and long black hair. No fat. Big booty for her frame. Nice fake Cs. Beautiful face. Good english.
She wore a tight red dress. Kept it on for standing shower. In the room started some DFK. Some sloppy DFK. BBBJ was good. No DT but good. Went to 69 and damn a tight nice tasty pussy on her. Wanted to bust right there.
Standing mish she is very tight. Nice grip strength. No feet on shoulders but some good fucking. Doggy style and damn that is a view to appreciate and an ass to grab onto and spank. Done and done. Real tight in doggy. She couldn't take the whole thing. Ended up finishing in mish. Came hard.
She cuddled with me covered in sweat. Then went to shower again (which she wore the dress for again). I could fuck this girl every week.

Saw Milk, slurped Milk. 320 hr gfe bbbj bbfs. Milk is motherfucking beautiful. 5'6 korean woman with pale skin and long black hair. No fat. Big booty for her frame. Nice fake Cs. Beautiful face. Good english.
She wore a tight red dress. Kept it on for standing shower. In the room started some DFK. Some sloppy DFK. BBBJ was good. No DT but good. Went to 69 and damn a tight nice tasty pussy on her. Wanted to bust right there.
Standing mish she is very tight. Nice grip strength. No feet on shoulders but some good fucking. Doggy style and damn that is a view to appreciate and an ass to grab onto and spank. Done and done. Real tight in doggy. She couldn't take the whole thing. Ended up finishing in mish. Came hard.
She cuddled with me covered in sweat. Then went to shower again (which she wore the dress for again). I could fuck this girl every week.
So to clarify, you got cfs from Joan for 320 and then bbfs from milk for the same price?

Jessica

Texted in the morning to book a 1 hour session at lunchtime, smooth verification process, the place is well hidden but easy to find with the instructions

MMS welcomed me, checked my temperature and led me to the room, 2 min later Jessica joined me, pretty and thin, exactly what you want if you like "petite" women, with cute small tits and a nice ass

It was my first time at a GFE spot, and I think Jessica was perfect for that
She doesn't speak a lot of English but she's very sensual and does her best to please

Quick lfk, preview bbbj while she undressed me, and we went to the TS
She thoroughly washed everything, then performed a bit of body sliding, very pleasant
She also did something that I don't how to describe better than "mouth cupping massage" where she maintains a light suction and slides along your body with her mouth, it feels very nice
After that, very good rimming, ball licking, bbbj, I didn't pop yet

Back to the room, dfk then daty + g-spot stimulation until she came (she later told me that she enjoyed that finger technique :))
After that, time to put the condom on, Jessica is tight and being inside her feels amazing, we did various positions until I popped in doggystyle

She gave me a light massage to let me recharge, then I got on all fours for some more rimming, she milked my cock for a while then I turned around and she finished me with a very good hj + ass play

After the second pop, quick standing shower to cleanup and she dressed me up, I gave her $320 + a well deserved tip

A very enjoyable first experience into this new world, I can see myself getting addicted...