Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

VIVI:

I was intent on checking out this new lassie after hearing how gorgeous she is. While her physical appearance lives up to the claims, I'm afraid it didn't make up for a mediocre service that left me wanting more. She has a stunning body, no doubt, maybe one of the best I've seen through my years mongering. A slim waist, perky breasts, tight ass, and English fluency put her in the upper echelons of masseuses, which makes it more of a travesty that she is not living up to her full potential. Your mileage will obviously vary, but I didn't feel the warmth or seduction skills that have you believing, even if for a fleeting moment, that she really is your girlfriend. Instead, Vivi moved robotically and even appeared lost at times on how to advance. Her blowjobs left much to be desired - she kind of nibbled on my head and when she did take it in her mouth, it felt painful. I was getting soft from the BBBJ so I tried to salvage the situation by asking for the bag. She made it clear she'll only do missionary, which is fine with me, but this transactional exchange shattered the illusion and I found myself struggling to stay hard. I had to pull out and stroke myself while staring at her amazing body before I got the blood flow needed to finish the job.

Vivi if you read this, please work on your skills because you can easily attain ATF status with a little passion and effort.

Went to see Alice this week. My second time seeing her. Alice is prefect if you are like sweet, young, skinny, pretty type. Classic GND and must be like 22. She is young enough to still have some acne issue. Not a issue with me, it actually enhances the whole vibe about her youth. She has a better routine in the TS now. The first time I met her was too long. Nothing crazy in the TS, just a light preview bbbj.

Since I know she is green, I took control once we are back in the room. I sat on the table and had her knee down for more bbbj. I gave her directions like give me some little squeeze or twirl her tongue on a certain spot. I then ask her to switch positions with me so I can return the favor. She has a pair of meat lip down there and i enjoyed eating her out, while rub her with one hand and the other play with her nipple. She got pretty wet after 5 mins of nonstop simulations. I stood up once she was super wet and twisting around a little bit. She had that daz look in her eyes and I grab the cover to mount her standing mish style. I was sliding in and out in a pretty rapid rhythm. It was getting pretty sloppy and the wrap was cover with sticky white juices. She was moaning and twisty and squeezing her own tops while I work hard like a mad man. My daily hour on the stationary bike had definitely improved my performance lately. I must have gone hard non stop for like 10-12 mins in the same position until I exploded. Afterward, she just lay there with her eyes closed. I then other the bright idea to going back to daty. I could tell she was very sensitive at that point but I kept at it with my tongue and even slight bite down on her with my lip. I was hard again after 3-5 mins and I wrap myself up again and mounted her again. She was surprised when I did that. Her eyes opened super eye like it was going to pop out. One of her hand immediately went to few my stick. She was checking if I wrap myself up. She relaxes and closed her eyes again and let me continue on. I took it easier on the second round because I was afraid my legs were going to cramp up. She went out to get towel for clean up after the second pop.
So I had a grear tine with Alice but I did most of the work. I just get off on staring down a spinner while I do my thing. Have a great weekend folks

pokler

Power Bottom
VIVI:

I was intent on checking out this new lassie after hearing how gorgeous she is. While her physical appearance lives up to the claims, I'm afraid it didn't make up for a mediocre service that left me wanting more. She has a stunning body, no doubt, maybe one of the best I've seen through my years mongering. A slim waist, perky breasts, tight ass, and English fluency put her in the upper echelons of masseuses, which makes it more of a travesty that she is not living up to her full potential. Your mileage will obviously vary, but I didn't feel the warmth or seduction skills that have you believing, even if for a fleeting moment, that she really is your girlfriend. Instead, Vivi moved robotically and even appeared lost at times on how to advance. Her blowjobs left much to be desired - she kind of nibbled on my head and when she did take it in her mouth, it felt painful. I was getting soft from the BBBJ so I tried to salvage the situation by asking for the bag. She made it clear she'll only do missionary, which is fine with me, but this transactional exchange shattered the illusion and I found myself struggling to stay hard. I had to pull out and stroke myself while staring at her amazing body before I got the blood flow needed to finish the job.

Vivi if you read this, please work on your skills because you can easily attain ATF status with a little passion and effort.

That's funny cuz she dig CG with me and licked my asshole very good . And 2 pops .
But then again, I'm pokler.

Went to see Alice this week. My second time seeing her. Alice is prefect if you are like sweet, young, skinny, pretty type. Classic GND and must be like 22. She is young enough to still have some acne issue. Not a issue with me, it actually enhances the whole vibe about her youth. She has a better routine in the TS now. The first time I met her was too long. Nothing crazy in the TS, just a light preview bbbj.

Since I know she is green, I took control once we are back in the room. I sat on the table and had her knee down for more bbbj. I gave her directions like give me some little squeeze or twirl her tongue on a certain spot. I then ask her to switch positions with me so I can return the favor. She has a pair of meat lip down there and i enjoyed eating her out, while rub her with one hand and the other play with her nipple. She got pretty wet after 5 mins of nonstop simulations. I stood up once she was super wet and twisting around a little bit. She had that daz look in her eyes and I grab the cover to mount her standing mish style. I was sliding in and out in a pretty rapid rhythm. It was getting pretty sloppy and the wrap was cover with sticky white juices. She was moaning and twisty and squeezing her own tops while I work hard like a mad man. My daily hour on the stationary bike had definitely improved my performance lately. I must have gone hard non stop for like 10-12 mins in the same position until I exploded. Afterward, she just lay there with her eyes closed. I then other the bright idea to going back to daty. I could tell she was very sensitive at that point but I kept at it with my tongue and even slight bite down on her with my lip. I was hard again after 3-5 mins and I wrap myself up again and mounted her again. She was surprised when I did that. Her eyes opened super eye like it was going to pop out. One of her hand immediately went to few my stick. She was checking if I wrap myself up. She relaxes and closed her eyes again and let me continue on. I took it easier on the second round because I was afraid my legs were going to cramp up. She went out to get towel for clean up after the second pop.
So I had a grear tine with Alice but I did most of the work. I just get off on staring down a spinner while I do my thing. Have a great weekend folks
Is her pussy hairy ?

Alice

Texted Amy to fix appointment and request for Alice. I wanted young pretty girl for my this moment indulgence.

Stepped in, given the routine blessing of alcohol spray, temperature check and hand sanitizer. Alice walks in black dress and giggles when she saw me. First look, she really looks young with some blemishes on her cute face. Undress and we goes to TS.

TS not as skillful as Emma/Jessica. Can see that she is still learning the ropes. Back into the room, started with sensual touch and bbbj dt dls. At this moment, I couldn't wait and wanted to suit up.
Alice is accommodating with various position and I cum in mish while looking at her young face.

Overall a good experience and definitely one of the youngest provider

Emma:

I saw Emma over at Grace. Silly me didn't ask for the line up since I was shy and it was the first time I was there. Emma is someone around 40's, with an attitude to please. I'm sure she's a lot of people's cup of tea, just not particularly mine. She shows enthusiasm through her efforts and smiles, and takes direction well
She greets me in the room and we head to the shower. Her comfortability with COVID stuff seems to be whatever you're comfortable with. I choose to have my mask on the entire time except for the TS, and she just smiled and she was fine with that. Back in the room, I opted for the half hour, since I wasn't attracted to her all that much. I usually like them young small and natural, even if that means flat, and she was quite the opposite. I'm also rather shallow lol. However, I was able to BBBJCIM with her with my hand guiding her head, like a lying down face fuck. This was my first time doing that, and it's usually very difficult for me to finish via BJ. Overall, I wouldn't repeat with her again unless she was the only choice, but I'd try this establishment again.

Are those photos of the available girls that Grace Spa puts up in their thread legit? Or are they just the usual stock photos that most of these Asian spas like to use in their advertising?

Emma:
Had the itch to try one of the high end amp’s. I called around to a few mentioned here and the mms at Grace was most accommodating, she even gave me an appointment earlier than they typically opened. I asked if any of the girls offered Greek and she responded with Emma.
Got in with no problem and met Emma If this girl is in her 40’s then they should bottle what she’s got. Talk about flawless smooth skin and tone. We started in right away with Bbbj . She asked if I wanted 2 pops , which I did, and she said let’s do first in TS.​
Typical wash down then nice b2b into covered Greek,69,CIM. All wonderful

Returned to room for short massage then some DATY, standing mish with Greek She tried like hell to get second one out with intense Bbbj, but wasn’t meant to be Starting going over the hour Got a quick wash down and kiss and out the door I went.
Definitely worth every penny.​
300 plus Tip​

Hi all,

Saw Emma earlier this week for the first time in a while. As usual, MMS greeted me kindly with hand sanitizer, alcohol sprays for my soles, and a quick temp check. Emma and I were in Room 6 as the other rooms closer to the shower were occupied. Emma remembered me when she came in as I was undressing. She helped me undress and upon taking my boxers off, slipped her mouth right on JR. Now he quickly begin to get bigger and bigger in her mouth but she kept her mouth closed and slowly began to deepthroat JR all the way. I maneuvered her bra and panties off as she kept her mouth glued to JR. I slowly guided her head down to a more rhythmic deepthroat until I began a full on face fuck. After sometime in this position, I let the first of three loads in her mouth. She smiled the entire time as she gulped it all down and wrapped me in a towel before we headed off to the shower.

In the shower, the patented nuru slide facedown and then face up came after a cheers with the listerene. On the flip she teased me with some Private to Private grinding, no insertion and with it JR began to grow again. She started to move down to give me another BJ but I motioned for us to head back into the room. In the room I propped her on the bed and began with some Daty and clit play with my fingers. She allowed for finger insertion with a condom and in a minute she was wet. I continued to tongue her while she shifted to 69 and then with JR fully erect she put on the cover and then hopped on. We went from cowgirl to missionary to doggy before I let my 2nd load out in the cover. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and got another shot of listerene for both of us.

We took a bit of a break - cuddling and catching up using the google translate app. We then shifted to LFK and full on DFK and I started rubbing her clit with my fingers. She was beginning to get wet again but this time I elected to take the trip to Greece (covered of course). She worked with some lube put on the top of the cover and slowly inserted a covered JR in. She let out a small yelp but get a happy disposition the entire time. As I took her from behind, I worked her clit with my freehand as my other wrapped around her waist for leverage. We began things slow but I wanted to test how far she could take it and boy could she take it like a champ. We went at it for a good 10 minutes before I got tired and had her remove the cover, do a quick wipe down and start on a BBBJ on JR. There I finally hit load number three and she took it all in, sucking every little drop out of JR.

Exhausted I laid on the bed for a while as she started to clean me up with a hot towel but I elected for a quick standing shower before heading out. We would intermittently make out in the shower room as she washed me clean and dried me off. Back in the room, she helped dress me from my boxers to my shirt and pants to my socks and shoes. The entire session she was happy and smiling which definitely helped with her positive attitude. She let me out with one last hug and kiss and MMS saw me out. A great time again, better than I remember it.

DMG: 600 for 2 hours plus tips

Vivi:

mid 20's 5'6" perky c's , bony butt, pretty face, long black hair solid 7-8/10 in appearance.

Let me start off by saying that she is a attractive, young and pretty girl. She is tight in all the right places. But like others mentioned, she does lack the enthusiasm and technique as one would desire out of her. It is clear that she is not here to please and is here for the money which is totally ok. To me, i found her a bit mechanical and not quite natural in wanting to do certain things. She did not reject my requests but i also was struggling to her enjoy the session as well. It takes two to tango and i wish that she could at least take a breather, relax a bit, and just focus on being in the moment. But hey, thats just me haha.

DMG: 300 for one pop. i was not really in the mood for 2 but i believe 2 is offered.

Apple:

late 20's/early 30's described as "pettite", I'd call her a tyically thin unremarkable Chinese girl with long thin hair, big eraser nipples, eye appeal 6 on a scale of 10. The photos online and sent through text messages are her, however they show a fair more attractive woman than I was introduced to. She claimed to speak NO english, but as our session continued through the end she was able to express herself more, I would agree she is not an English speaker.
As we begin our time together she is busy fiddling with a hang nail or cuticle. Meanwhile I am trying to draw her in for translator conversation, embrace and sensuous session interaction, she really wasn't interested. She jumped down to give BBBJ, and I am not feeling the slightest passion from her. She was doing what she wanted to do to try and get me off. We were both naked at this point, I was thinking of ending session and explaining to management my disappointments, but I didnt. I have her lay down to see if I could spark anything in another position, nope.
So I just stop my efforts and recline frustrated. She motions for me to roll on to stomach, and she began the water in mouth suck your legs and back trick. This might arouse someone, if you already had something going. Anyway she asks me to flip and started the same technique on my front side. I let this continue until she got to my limp dick, and she sucked with a mouthful of water until I came. She asked me if I wanted a 2nd pop I said no. A massage followed until the shower and end of session.
In the end this trip to Grace Spa was really a bust and waste of $280. I can go to Flushing go to a full service $120 house and up grade to FS natural for $20.00 more, and have included a BBBJ and cvered FS for a total of $140.00. Now one last facility comment, when I was given my room I turned up the white lights slightly with the dimmer, I just can't see enough under those dim red lights. At the end of the session as I am getting dressed, I look towards the ceiling wondering why I did this, I see there were dead water bugs in the ceiling light fixture.
The upside to all of this is, I have been weaned from these highend midtown Asian Spas.

Had a great time with Emma today She really does take care of business 300 the one hours cash I took that option .Great breast and mouth. head game was amazing and she will rim you for a long time. Dfk lots of grinding in the shower and positive attitude the whole way she will try to get you pops.Great nipples and she fucks great fast and slow, makes sure to have you cum I really enjoyed sucking her tits nice small nipples and smooth ass.I will return to see her again.Nice massage at the end too.

saw this new girl Anni the other day. Korean girl, great tits opted for the table shower at the start. really liked licking the balls and all around the area but didnt really suck much. did the same thing back in the room. after a few months of her doing that, I finally asked to fuck her, felt decent inside of her and finished CIM. Next time, I will skip the shower and get at her right away.

saw this new girl Anni the other day. Korean girl, great tits opted for the table shower at the start. really liked licking the balls and all around the area but didnt really suck much. did the same thing back in the room. after a few months of her doing that, I finally asked to fuck her, felt decent inside of her and finished CIM. Next time, I will skip the shower and get at her right away.
Must have been one hell of a charge for a few months of ball licking

Greta tits as in what size?

First review, congratulations, lots of action, why does your description feel & sound odd to me?
1. Table shower lots of licking, not much sucking.
2. Back to room, more licking, not much sucking.
3. Asked to fuck her, felt decent inside.
4. Finished CIM. Glad to hear she finally sucked you off.
In your next review, it would be informative to know:
How many times she make you come?
How many times did she come?
What size and material were her tits?
Did you two do anything else in addition to her licking you, fucking you, and then you finally CIM?
Donation and tip?

Saw EMMA last week. A very good looking lady in her 40s. She is in good shape with a MM big B, small c that is a little hard. Smooth skin with light complexion. She has a elegant grace to her in everything she does.

she gently kisses my lip me while helping me with my shirt and gently kisses junior while taken off my pant. Once I was all exposed she help hide me junior in her month for like 2-3 mins. A lot licking and teasing with gentle squeeze to the balls. TS was very relaxing with her hands slowly clean me all over. The fun began with RIM. She had me on all 4 and milk my junior while she stuck her tongue into me. EXCELLENT bodyslide action on the flip with very dangerous p2p. She was smiling at me while she had my stick between her folds and it took a lot of self control from me to not just push it in. I just asked her to give me another bbbj to my mind a little break. She was mindfucking me. First pop was done on the table and she sucked every last drop out of me. I didn’t notice if she swallow or now because I had my eyes closed at that point. She gave me a very nice massage once back in the room to let me recovered. It was a good 10mins and then she started ST and pulled me hip back to get me on my 4 again for me rimming and milking action. Asked me to turned around once I am on hard and I ask her to ride me. She ride me very good for another 10mins to completion. It was a grear session. She did all the work and my physical and psychological stresses were all gone after the hr.

Saw EMMA last week. A very good looking lady in her 40s. She is in good shape with a MM big B, small c that is a little hard. Smooth skin with light complexion. She has a elegant grace to her in everything she does.

she gently kisses my lip me while helping me with my shirt and gently kisses junior while taken off my pant. Once I was all exposed she help hide me junior in her month for like 2-3 mins. A lot licking and teasing with gentle squeeze to the balls. TS was very relaxing with her hands slowly clean me all over. The fun began with RIM. She had me on all 4 and milk my junior while she stuck her tongue into me. EXCELLENT bodyslide action on the flip with very dangerous p2p. She was smiling at me while she had my stick between her folds and it took a lot of self control from me to not just push it in. I just asked her to give me another bbbj to my mind a little break. She was mindfucking me. First pop was done on the table and she sucked every last drop out of me. I didn’t notice if she swallow or now because I had my eyes closed at that point. She gave me a very nice massage once back in the room to let me recovered. It was a good 10mins and then she started ST and pulled me hip back to get me on my 4 again for me rimming and milking action. Asked me to turned around once I am on hard and I ask her to ride me. She ride me very good for another 10mins to completion. It was a grear session. She did all the work and my physical and psychological stresses were all gone after the hr.
First review, congratulations, lots of good fucking and sucking action. Your voice and description sound awkward; almost suspect. I’m wondering what your 1st language might be.

pokler

Power Bottom

You had Emma and you didn't put it in her ass?