Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

Cindy
Called for appointment but only Cindy is available at my preferred slot. Trusted this agency and goes with this new girl.

Reached, a Korean mms was helping to do the routine spraydown and send me to the room. Cindy came in with a white skimpy bikini. She has a white creamy tits and very inviting for me to grab and take a lick. We help each other to undress before making our way to TS.

TS, was a through cleanup front and back with a prelude bbbj. Nuru wise need more training and guidance.

Back into the room, started with massage and works slowly her way to rim. Which is nice and deep. Bbbj dt bls was good and when she feels I am cuming, she press a acupuncture point near my groin. This subsides my urge to cum. Honestly I don’t know how she does it, but it definitely prolong my pleasure.

I am nuts about cuming, cap on and doggy. She has a plump ass for doggy and it looks amazing on the big mirror while we riding. I spewed a big load.

Cleaned me with hot towel and continue with massage with her strong hands. Told me that she previously worked in authentic massage place and this is where she acquire her skill set.
Dfk, daty are also on the menu

On the way out, mms told me that there will be afew Spanish girls coming. This is getting me excited.

Cindy
Called for appointment but only Cindy is available at my preferred slot. Trusted this agency and goes with this new girl.

Reached, a Korean mms was helping to do the routine spraydown and send me to the room. Cindy came in with a white skimpy bikini. She has a white creamy tits and very inviting for me to grab and take a lick. We help each other to undress before making our way to TS.

TS, was a through cleanup front and back with a prelude bbbj. Nuru wise need more training and guidance.

Back into the room, started with massage and works slowly her way to rim. Which is nice and deep. Bbbj dt bls was good and when she feels I am cuming, she press a acupuncture point near my groin. This subsides my urge to cum. Honestly I don’t know how she does it, but it definitely prolong my pleasure.

I am nuts about cuming, cap on and doggy. She has a plump ass for doggy and it looks amazing on the big mirror while we riding. I spewed a big load.

Cleaned me with hot towel and continue with massage with her strong hands. Told me that she previously worked in authentic massage place and this is where she acquire her skill set.
Dfk, daty are also on the menu

On the way out, mms told me that there will be afew Spanish girls coming. This is getting me excited.
Acupuncture to the groin.. prolong the spew?.. curious to know the technique

Vivi
Young (mid 20's) and pretty girl with flawless skin,great hair and perfect body. I have seen her twice so far and intend to see her more. She came and gave a friendly welcome and then gave a hug. I could not resist holding her by her slender waistline line and french kissing her while making eye contact. Then she took me to the table shower and laid me down on the table and offered rimming. I said no to rimming. Instead I got her to give a breast massage to my cock and lick my body with her juicy tongue. However, keep in mind that she will not lick your feet and may turn her off if you ask for it. After the shower, she went down on one knee and other knee was in air, and she gave me a nice BBBJ. It was very nice experience, although it would have been perfect if she went down on both her knees while giving me a BBBJ. Nothing excites me more than a world class beauty having both her knees on the bathroom floor and blowing me with all she has. Then before leaving the shower I french kissed her again. She simply so good looking, it is hard not to want to kiss her or squeeze her sexy C cup natural breasts when ever they are within reach :). Then, once we went back to the room, I made her wear the lingerie again and laid her on the bed; then I french kissed her and hugged her tightly to my heart's content. Then I lay on the bed and she blew me with great enthusiasm; although, she is not into deep throating. Once she was done blowing me and she put the condom on and rode me for a while I squeezed her wonderful breasts. Then she laid down on the bed and I screwed her missionary style , while hugging her tightly and deep french kissing at the same time. I felt like I was flying in the sky while doing this to her. Wow!!!. Finally, I got her to go down on one knee and blow me until CIM, while I sat on the bed. She took all the load like a champ!! What a great girl!!
I just can't can't get enough of her; and would love to take her to a remote island and enjoy her to the full every day.

Summary:
Face: 9.5/10
Body:10/10
Skills: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10

I think if she learns to deepthroat and becomes comfortable going down on both knees while BBBJ, then she will get 10/10 in all aspects.
Even otherwise she is wonderful!!!

Vivi
Young (mid 20's) and pretty girl with flawless skin,great hair and perfect body. I have seen her twice so far and intend to see her more. She came and gave a friendly welcome and then gave a hug. I could not resist holding her by her slender waistline line and french kissing her while making eye contact. Then she took me to the table shower and laid me down on the table and offered rimming. I said no to rimming. Instead I got her to give a breast massage to my cock and lick my body with her juicy tongue. However, keep in mind that she will not lick your feet and may turn her off if you ask for it. After the shower, she went down on one knee and other knee was in air, and she gave me a nice BBBJ. It was very nice experience, although it would have been perfect if she went down on both her knees while giving me a BBBJ. Nothing excites me more than a world class beauty having both her knees on the bathroom floor and blowing me with all she has. Then before leaving the shower I french kissed her again. She simply so good looking, it is hard not to want to kiss her or squeeze her sexy C cup natural breasts when ever they are within reach :). Then, once we went back to the room, I made her wear the lingerie again and laid her on the bed; then I french kissed her and hugged her tightly to my heart's content. Then I lay on the bed and she blew me with great enthusiasm; although, she is not into deep throating. Once she was done blowing me and she put the condom on and rode me for a while I squeezed her wonderful breasts. Then she laid down on the bed and I screwed her missionary style , while hugging her tightly and deep french kissing at the same time. I felt like I was flying in the sky while doing this to her. Wow!!!. Finally, I got her to go down on one knee and blow me until CIM, while I sat on the bed. She took all the load like a champ!! What a great girl!!
I just can't can't get enough of her; and would love to take her to a remote island and enjoy her to the full every day.

Summary:

I think if she learns to deepthroat and becomes comfortable going down on both knees while BBBJ, then she will get 10/10 in all aspects.
WOW!

pokler

Power Bottom
Vivi

Summary:

Is she fully shaved ? Is daty ok with her ?

Need some intel please
Venturing into Manhattan this weekend
Could anyone guide me to one of our advertising Spas ( Grace/ AL/Ichi/ etc) with a midtown east side location only
TIA

Need some intel please
Venturing into Manhattan this weekend
Could anyone guide me to one of our advertising Spas ( Grace/ AL/Ichi/ etc) with a midtown east side location only
TIA
Are you looking for guidance in terms of a physical address for the 3 places you mentioned, did you want one of us to post here for you? Keep in mind some shops don’t post their physical addresses on their websites.
Or are you asking/saying midtown between 5th and 6th is too far west? I think the three places you mentioned are bet 5th & 6th. Are you looking for advertisers East of 5th Ave?

Are you looking for guidance in terms of a physical address for the 3 places you mentioned, did you want one of us to post here for you? Keep in mind some shops don’t post their physical addresses on their websites.
Or are you asking/saying midtown between 5th and 6th is too far west? I think the three places you mentioned are bet 5th & 6th. Are you looking for advertisers East of 5th Ave?
Tks ...
Looking for a shop furthest East - ( not necessarily the 3 I posted)... I did not except addresses to be posted here.. I’ll contact directly for that..
:)

First time here and will definitely repeat. They have a quick and easy screening process. I was able to see Cindy, a beautiful girl with a nice set of miller's. Really great tits guys. She was wearing a lacey black bra and panties that showed off her body well.
TS was good with plenty of bbj previews, but I wanted to hurry it forward to get back to the room. She didn't rim but she played with my butt a little. Not a big deal to me, but I know it's a deal breaker for others. When we get back to the room, I put the donation on the bed and cancelled the massage she offered so we could get to business.
It was a really fun time and we chatted through a translation app. Started with DFK which lead to BBJ with some DT. I wanted to reciprocate, so I started DATY and I laid down to 69. I was getting really fired up so I flipped her on her back and she got the condom. FS was just mish and I only lasted 5 minutes.
We laid down and snuggled for a few minutes before starting round 2: BBJ, DT, 69 and FS (doggy and her on top). I was getting tired so I had her switch to HJ and I was able to finish CIM.
We ended with a refreshing shower and talking through her translation app. She's a gorgeous girl with a great body and almost perfect tits. She was passionate and she seemed into it, even through it was probably acting.
10/10 would definitely repeat. They have a few other girls here that I want to see but Cindy might be too good to pass up.

New Girl Emma!!
One of my best experiences in the hobby ever! Emma is a gorgeous petite girl I think mid to late 20’s.
Small and firm, can the breasts me MM?
If so the most subtle I have ever seen, super firm.
I’m not going to give a blow by blow account but if you’re into rimming and serious BJ WITH ACTUAL PROPER DT (!!!!), this is your girl.
Mamasan promised PSE and even Greek friendly - that’s not my thing.
Her oral skills and her sexy demeanor were so good I didn’t even go for full sex. She had me on all fours at one point delivering the best rimming ever with insane cock and ball teasing and I just wanted that to go on forever.
Eventually the main attraction for me the BJ. Unbelievable, eye contact, spit, slurping, DT, and hand to mouth all to PSE standard. Emma is up there with the best , Nikki, the sadly missing Amie, Rebecca. You know.
But she has a unique attention to detail and reads your body like someone conducting the symphony.
She slows down, ask you questions about what you like and just ensures that for that one hour you are delirious with pleasure.
I’m looking for a ring.

billyS

Reign of Terror
New Girl Emma!!
One of my best experiences in the hobby ever! Emma is a gorgeous petite girl I think mid to late 20’s.
I’m not going to give a blow by blow account but if you’re into rimming and serious BJ WITH ACTUAL PROPER DT (!!!!), this is your girl.
Her oral skills and her sexy demeanor were so good I didn’t even go for full sex. She had me on all fours at one point delivering the best rimming ever with insane cock and ball teasing and I just wanted that to go on forever.
Eventually the main attraction for me the BJ. Unbelievable, eye contact, spit, slurping, DT, and hand to mouth all to PSE standard. Emma is up there with the best , Nikki, the sadly missing Amie, Rebecca. You know.
But she has a unique attention to detail and reads your body like someone conducting the symphony.
She slows down, ask you questions about what you like and just ensures that for that one hour you are delirious with pleasure.
I’m looking for a ring.
Damage?

pokler

Power Bottom
New Girl Emma!!
I’m looking for a ring.
Best rimming ever?
I'm headed over today !

I saw Emma last week. I can vouch her rimming is great. She’ll rim you the whole session if you wanted. She is an absolute sweetheart takes her time. Tries to get a second nut out of you as well but I was spent after the first one. Also her massage after you get one out is very relaxing as well. Very accommodating.

pokler

Power Bottom
I saw Emma last week. I can vouch her rimming is great. She’ll rim you the whole session if you wanted. She is an absolute sweetheart takes her time. Tries to get a second nut out of you as well but I was spent after the first one. Also her massage after you get one out is very relaxing as well. Very accommodating.
Every second wasted on a massage is a second her tongue is not circulating your asshole. I'll report back later.

Emma
I was hoping to see Cindy again but mamasan said that she wasn't working today (possibly for good?) and she convinced me to see Emma for a true PSE. Boy, was I happy to see Emma.
Emma is spinner in her early 40s with a great set of fake Ds and a seductive disposition. For the right price, she will provide the closest thing to a PSE I've ever had. We met with DFK and mutual groping. I was so excited to see her that I wanted to rip off her bikini but she stopped me and led me to the TS instead.
The TS started in the normal way and it led to a great rimming session with me on all fours and her tongue rimming me while she gave a slow HJ. On the flip, she started rubbing her tits all over my body and then started a good BBBJ. After the BBBJ, she started rubbing her tits in my face while I rubbed my dick between her thighs. Emma asked if I wanted to or one pops, I said two. She suggested we do one pop in the shower room and then asked if I wanted backdoor. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Before I knew it I was bareback Greek, having the time of my life. I felt a nut coming, so I tapped her on the shoulder so that I could CIM. I was blown away at this experience and we cleaned up.
When we got back to the room, I laid down on my front and Emma gave me a nice back massage to relax. After 15 minutes of back massage, I felt ready to go again and I flipped over. Emma starts another BBBJ with great DT. In the middle Emma asked if I wanted to get some toys, which I'm not usually into, but today was not for the usual. She got a small vibrator and started using it on my ass. It felt a little weird but once she started working the toy and getting into a rhythm with the BBBJ it felt amazing. I asked to turn around so that I could DATY and she agreed. I loved eating her out while getting blown and my ass played with. I knew I could pop again and wanted to feel her pussy, so I asked her to hop on. I was taken aback when she got on top reverse cowgirl without a bag and continued to work the vibrator while I pounded her deep. I didn't last long this time either and came inside her within a few minutes.
All in all, this was the best AMP experience in my life. Sure, I'm really worried that I might have caught something, but I'd highly recommend Emma to all the readers of the board. She's a beautiful and ready for anything. In the short hour, I experienced a complete PSE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ w/DT, BBFS, BB Greek and CIM.
Total damage was $400 but it might be less. I gave $300 after TS and gave her $100 tip at the end.

Emma:

Got the itch when I was working around time square. Check the line up at Grace and was told Emma is the only lady available. Which was fine with me as my last section with her was pretty darn good. Show up in 5 mins and she actually open the door for me. She hide behind the door in a very revealing lingerie. She clean my hands for me while we lfk. I hanged up my jacket when I got into the room, by the time I turn around she was already naked and pulled me in for some dfk. She start seductively undress me and a very good slow and steady bbbj with a lot of ball squeezing. I had to sit down and she just continued until I got my first short and I think she actually swallow a good amount of it before she grab a tissue. TS was fun as well. Lot of sexy body slides on my back and she pulled my hip up for some backhole worshipping. I am not a big fan of rimming but it was just erotic. A lot of grinding after the flip to get me hard again and once hard she went with the p2p move and the head of my boner was practically sliding in and out of her pussy. I could have easily slide in for some rare action.

We started with a nice back and legs massage in the room. And then she lube up her hand and start to play with my backhole and some shallow insertion with her thumb while she used her other hand to milk me. I was reaching cloud 9 and started to twist and turn and she then told me to flip over.
She climb up onto the table for some 69 action. I was ready to pop again when she just setup on my friend and let me continue to eat her out. She was getting really wet. She switched back to face me and more p2p and about a few minutes I could feel my boner was half inside her pussy. So I ask her for the cover and she made a sneaking smile at me. We continue on with Asian cg after the cover went on and then move on to a couple more positions before i popped in mish.

Emma is a Grear provider. A lot of fun from start to finish. She is probably in her 30s with a body of a mid 20s. Bolt on c on the hard side.

happy hunting.