Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

JESSICA

Met with her close to 2 weeks ago now, but she took such good care of me I wanted to be sure to give her the good review she deserves. Very pretty and very spinner-y. She met me with a minty deep Kiss which I appreciated....I almost literally hate a random kiss right when we say hello before mouthwash!! Very considerate.

We hugged and got ready for a table shower together....loved her tiny bathing suit...could barely fit a kitten in there ...luckily the kitten was fully shaved. Have a quck shower...fun, but could have been longer but I think the new MMS likes to keep everything moving ...got a few demos and then back to the room and despite the limited communication between us, she took my direction and laid down, understood where her legs were supposed to go and then let me dine like a starved man. She seemed to get into the change of schedule and let a good chunk of our time be spent with me happily at work...absolutely no FIV, but it still worked a few times. With about 15 minutes to go she wanted to take care of me and nearly demanded for the cover to go on after prepping me to greater lengths. The entry was so tight and difficult despite lots of liquid help. Felt like I should let the time end with her doing some dining in the raw and boy did she....great enthusiasm and she kept going long after I had released to goods....no fear and wanted every drop. She then took care of the clean-up came back with mouthwash and towels and we shared a chaste kiss and promised to do the full deed twice next time

While not Flower or Amy or Kathy or Claire (never met GEM), I highly recommend spending some time with her ...treat her with friendship and I'm sure you will enjoy the time.

Chloe

Tldr: will repeat, good addition to the lineup

Got a text about new spinner Chloe. Checked the pix on grace website (spoiler alert: accurate). OK why not, timely appointment.

Showed in waited maybe a minute, she appears. Little black dress looks good, some greetings, she initiates dfk. My hands are fucking freezing, as the lbd comes off that's kind of fun. We establish she's mainland China and I'm America. She's pretty and young and perky b and seems to be into me, this is going to be fine.

Table shower that suction slide thing all over. Her tongue touched my anus and moved on. At this place more often she'll spread cheeks and I actively decline, just point of reference. Preview bbbj has a lot of hand, but also some hot eye contact.

Room. Goes to fetch supplies, I am perched on the end, she understands to get on knees (not the squat! I like this) and get to work. At this point I decide description as spinner is more or less accurate. Previously reviewed Julie is a spinner. Chloe is a small girl, but damn she got some hips. (this is a good thing!) Fucked in every configuration I wanted, finish cim. Pretty decent massage after.

I put the 280 out after all this while she went to do whatever, and put another 20 in her bra just for lucky money, she was great about a first meet, etc.

I've been here at Grace a few times but never got a chance to give a review. I've always been a fan of spinners, and oh boy do they have them here. I usually try to hit the 10 am mark, and I would come more often if I had a chance. I've been trying to hold off a bit since it definitely hits the wallet.

Flower
I think she was the most enthusiastic and outgoing. A very pretty face with a nice body, she was amazing. The table shower she gave was about to usual, but she was great when she was here. Had the usual rotation, table shower, dfk, bbbj and some amazing rimming, finished with multiple positions, and sadly since I take a bit longer to bust, I wasn't able to go for a second shot, though even with the clock ticking down she gave a good attempt. Did repeat, and would again when I get the chance.
Selina
She was another great spinner. Beautiful face, though even thinner then Flower. It was about the same, and I loved her every minute I was here. I've also met with her multiple times and is definately a repeat when she's around.

I'm not entirely sure this is a recent development, but is there something wrong with the grace spa website? Google mentions it may have been hacked and has been blocked off. Not the biggest issue since I usually get all of my info from UG, but just curious.

I'm not entirely sure this is a recent development, but is there something wrong with the grace spa website? Google mentions it may have been hacked and has been blocked off. Not the biggest issue since I usually get all of my info from UG, but just curious.
It's been like that for a while. The javascript has tripped every one of my anti virus programs. Just browse it through your phone.

Flower Power

Went back to Grace's Spa after a bit of a hiatus.

I'm closer to Asian Lassies and I just love Rebecca there but today was in the area and made the call.

Set up was easy. Best MMS I've had the pleasure of working with. Too bad she isn't working, I'd definitely like to do her as well. Got into the 3rd floor walk up and she sends in Flower.

Frisky babe. I've read up on her but never had the chance to meet until today.

She walks into the room in a tight little mini skirt with a mischievous look in her eyes. Checks me out, giggles and grabs my crotch with a hug and lfk.

I grab her ass and go for DFK, she holds back the tongue a bit but very friendly. Helps me out of my clothing and wraps a towel around me, off we go to the Table Shower room. Bit different set up than my regular routine, yet all the points were checked. Nice warm table shower, naked girl, lots of soap and suds, Catbath, some rimming, BBBJ and DT. Check.

Decided to hold off cumming in the shower as I wanted to bang this babe. We dry off and go back to the bedroom.

She helps me on to the bed and does a good HJ and BBBJ till I'm hard again. Didn't take too long as I was warmed up from the Table Bath. Flower is a dynamo, I have to admit. She almost had me cum with the DT as she swallowed my cock repeatedly. I slowed her down a bit and signaled for the cover, she got it on and lubed up a bit for CG, liked the way she rode my cock with abandon.

Over to Mish where I just couldn't hold on for more than a couple of minutes. She was pretty tight. And can fuck like the devil.

Girl likes dick.

As I lay there spent, she went out and got some hot towels and a bottle of water for me.

Decent massage for the next 10 minutes. She says she wants more.

Uh, okay, I tried for more, but more was not in the cards today. What can I say. One and done after that crazy session. But I am happy. She was game to give me a HJ and did manage to get me hard again, but I didn't want to be so wiped out that I passed on the 2nd pop.

She was happy, still wanted more sex. Said, "you come back and bring my cock soon." Lol.

Gotta love this City.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selina - A novel experience from a foxy lady!

Preface; Heard a lot about the pretty ladies at Grace Spa and decided I would like a taste of Selina over the Holidays. Got lonely as some of my other ladies went on vacation

Chapter 1 - The Introduction; Strut and first kiss... Selina is a sexy little bundle of passion and energy. She entered the room with the cutest little cheerleader uniform and immediately started a DFK session.I stripped off her clothes while I caressed and introduced my tongue to her nipples, belly button and kitty. We wrapped ourselves in towels and headed for the showers.

Chapter 2 - Table shower body slide; She performed a nuru front and back with a slow and sensual pre BBBJ, RIM and DFK. The best part was when She slid up and down my cock with her pussy like a cowgirl at a Rodeo. She dried me off and it was off to our cozy little love bungalow

Chapter 3 - Back to the room and Jumping into bed with hearts pounding. We fell into a passionate embrace and DFK and she began an amazing catbath that tingled all over my body - I was on fire. Then she continued the rim job she started in the table shower with one of the most erotic and tantalizing Tantric experiences with her tongue and hand job at the same time. Forging ahead with some head... she gave me a deep slow and sensual BBJ with phenomenal suction so that I was about to explode. After that she turned around to show me that beautiful pussy as we had great 69 session. She quickly put a rain coat on me and with proceeded with a CG, K9 and Mish. I ripped off the bag and she finished with a BBBJ and HJ to an end with my love juices running down her chin. Her energy was fantastic, I felt so relaxed and rejuvenated after my session with Selina

Chapter 4 - Cleanup, Massage and goodby kiss. She even sweetly insisted that she put my clothes on and refused to let me do it myself , what a sweet lady and fine hospitality! When it was time for the goodbye kiss she threw her arms around me and gave me one last passionate DFK. What a lady and what a night

Epilogue - looks like 2020 is starting out great after seeing Selina
.2 extra

JESSICA

Pics accurate, she was dressed in tight lingerie. Very slender, spinner body and a nice bubble butt to go with it that I couldn’t help but smack a few times during our time together. Breasts were A or B cup that went well with her frame.
She immediately greeted with a warm smile and very passionate DFK. It was so convincing and natural, like a GF you havent seen in a while or making out with a hottie at a bar.
We DFK'd for a bit before undressing and onto the TS.
TS was mostly standard though there was some nice teasing when she slid all over and did more DFK.
Back in the room, massage face down and then worked that into stroking and milking me while rimming.
On the flip, more awesome DFKs until the rubber came on and she rode me in CG.
Wow, her box is tight. Really tight in the best way. Like it could make me cum just from the tightness. What's more, she could actually make it TIGHTER while i was inside her.
i could very clearly feel her walls tightening around my cock at her will. amazing. combine that with even more passionate DFKs, grabbing her surprisingly firm and round ass while she rode me, and i was at my limits. not wanting to cum too early, we switched positions to doggie and then to mish.
She was so tight all throughout and her body a nice sight to look at in the mirror next to the bed.
I was so rock hard from this girl i could feel my cock trembling inside her, she felt really good. finished off in the mish position. she then cleaned me up and we did a massage until time was up. she did offer a second pop but i was spent this round...though i will have to return. very well worth the time to see this girl.

Chloe
Wanted to go 4 hands for Jessica and Chloe but texted too slow and only Chloe was available at my preferred time.

The moment Chloe steps in, brighten my day with her youthful look and pink perky breast by her black see through dress. DFK to get things warming up. Undress and start roaming her petite body, tiny waist and juicy pink nipples.

TS, was not as good as Jessica Selina but can see that she is trying to make you as comfortable. Quick sample BBBJ before we make our way back to the room.

Rim BBBJ and I asked for cover. I couldn't wait to go for glory. In Mish, enter her slowly and she is very tight. I donated my soldiers in cover after a few mins. Quick cleanup and we chatted about her stay in US China with my translator.

Overall a refreshing session like making out with your college girlfriend. Also the photos of her are accurate

pokler

Power Bottom
Jessica ..

After reading another mongers review on Jessica I just knew I had to pull the trigger. I went there on a Sunday afternoon during halftime of the football game. Caught the last half of the game at a bar nearby and then one on to the spa. Waited in the room for Jessica to show up and when she did I spent the next few minutes picking my jaw Up off the floor. If you like spinners it doesn't get much better. Went onto the shower and told her I wanted a quick standup shower so we can get back to the room. In the room had her lean over the table and commenced to licking her ass quite enthusiastically. Turned her around and performed dear daty to her delight. Next had her to sit on my face as i munched on her delights for a good 10 minutes. As I did this she played with my nipples. OK I could not take it anymore so positioned her in doggy as I stood up by the table. Pounded so hard I thought I break the table. So round one concluded. After a five minute break I decided to launch round two. I got an all fours and ask her to lick my ass really good which she did very lovingly. Requested a little bit of Ballplay as well.I had to say she rimmed me quite well. To finish things off asked her to get on top for good old fashion Asian call Girl. Around this time time was up but time well spent. Told her I'd be back soon which I will.

Julie is back.

Just returned from a visit with Julie. I think she is probably one of my ATF. She has the ultimate spinner body (exactly my type) and has always provided top notch service. She is definitely more of a GND vibe than PSE, but that is what I prefer.

Session began with her coming in dressed in a sexy top and skirt and a long DFK session. She reached down and stroked my already rock hard Junior and proceeded to give a quick BBJ preview. We shuffled to the shower room for a quick stand up shower and then back to the room for the festivities.

The session itself plays out like a choose your own adventure book. she is very good about following your lead. all the acronyms were explored and attempted. after all was said and done, she managed 2 pops out of me and I left with wobbly legs. highly recommended.

Chloe
Schedule appointment for this petite spinner on New Year Day. A cute petite spinner with natural top.
Lfk and we evolve into dfk. Quickly we went TS for wash up and explore each other better.

After cleaning, performed nuru onto me. Interesting to see such a young petite girl sliding up and down onto me.
Back into the room, all acronyms are performed. I donated in cover in mish as i like to see her pretty young face. Love when she maintain eye contact with you when bbbj mish.

To note, take it easy on this petite girl as her love box is tight.

pokler

Power Bottom
Chloe
Schedule appointment for this petite spinner on New Year Day. A cute petite spinner with natural top.
Lfk and we evolve into dfk. Quickly we went TS for wash up and explore each other better.

After cleaning, performed nuru onto me. Interesting to see such a young petite girl sliding up and down onto me.
Back into the room, all acronyms are performed. I donated in cover in mish as i like to see her pretty young face. Love when she maintain eye contact with you when bbbj mish.

To note, take it easy on this petite girl as her love box is tight.
Did she rim you ?