Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

Melody

Sweet girl. Here’s what I like about her: beautiful face (she’s the girl in the photos); tall and slender; nice natural tits (Bs? B+s? Is that a thing?) with pencil eraser nipples; she is so earnest in her work, and takes direction well; she, omg, is a talker. Her English is coming along, so it’s cute both how she mispronounces words and how she wants you to correct her. Perfect if you have a schoolgirl fantasy. She is more sweet than nasty, though she’ll stick her finger up your ass, and tell you to “fuck me, fuck me”.

Table shower: usual deal, nice nuru, excellent blow job. I’m sure she’d take me to completion but I (barely) stop it, because I’m afraid I’d only cum once and I want to do that inside her.

Room service: nice kissing - lfk, dfk - while stroking my cock. Responsive when I ate her pussy. Then the “fuck me, fuck me”. Very nice. We chat, then she’s responsive as soon as I resume showing interest. Standing doggie (very cute ass). Then standing mish (I’m standing; she’s leaning on table). Finish with hand job, sweet kisses (“I love you baby” — does she know what that means?) and hugs.

$280 plus tip $40 (double my usual).

Visited last week hoping to see Selina or melody but both were busy so ended up with Summer.

Decent to look at with a nice body, B+ top. TS was nice with some little prostrate massage and rimming. More massage in the room and flip for some bbbj. Her bbbj was very good with great suction combining with a strong tongue. You really feel her tongue wrapped around you. It didn’t take long for me to unload. I literally felt she suck me dry. Tower clean up and back to more massage. Some light stoking to get me up again, cover on, CG, and then mish. Finished up with a handy.

Good action and she was very willing.

Visited again late last night to see new talent Paris. She is young and petite with an easy on the eyes face. Tight body type, smooth skin with a great looking pair of enhanced tops, little hard when she press against me. She maintained a great smile through out the session and very girl friend like demeanor. Helped me undress and led me to the TS holding my hand. The TS was very attentive and clean and kiss every inch of my body. She does a great job in asking for my preference through out. Rimming was more licking than pressing. More licking on the bbbj and I popped with a concentrated sucking action focus on the crown. Helped me dry from top to bottom before we head back to the room. Straight to ST touch and ear licking to get me going for more bbbj and ball licking and sucking. She also make sure her hands were massaging my balls while her months was working on the stem. I just let go for the second pop when she squeezed me with some nice pressure. I think I surprised her a bit and she try to pull up on reflex but I had my hands on the back of her head and she took it all in. I held her there for like 30 seconds after i popped. When I finally let her go, she try to split it back out in the tissue but I don’t think there was much left to split out. She kept her smile and says I am a bad boy in Chinese in a joking way. She climb on top of me to give me a chest massage while she was sitting right a top of junior and slowly grind junior. As junior woke up again, I can feel myself sliding between her folds. And with her being lubed up, i was thinking about the opportunity to slide way in. I was closed but not successful. She knew what I was trying to do and just smile down at me. I should have coordinate my grinding mention with my hands to hold her still. I think I would have been successfully if I have done that. But she took the sign after a couple of attempt to slide in to put on the cover. She then slowly slide straight down for some CG. The slow motion was a scene to behold. I just went wild bunny after that in a couple of position and blew a dry load. I was totally spent.

I am going broke coming to this place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris - saw her on 8/15
Paris was QiQi at another spa before showing up here, both spas posted the same pictures.
I admit she has a pretty face with a tight body, enhanced tops, nice firm ass and toned legs. Paris is about 31. You can tell from her wrinkles around her eyes. I had a ok session with her. The nuru was good, lots of body slides but not much bbbj and bls. I counted she licked my ass hole 2 times and that was it, anyway I really don't care much since I'm not into rimming. back to the room, cat bath on my nipples and more or less bbbj bls. I asked for 69 and she said she don't like it. wtf I requested the cover and went to work, a to z, donated and went home. I would not recommend her.

for those of you that were a fan of Flower, she is back in the rotation after a long vacation.

I went to visit a couple of weeks ago (sorry for delay post) and she is the same firecracker that she always was.

she recognized me (or claim to) on entry into the room. straight to DFK, groping and BBJ. we quickly get the shower out of the way and back in the room for fun time. I prefer not to waste time w the cat bath and do not enjoy rimming, so I kindly decline when she says to lie on my stomach. instead, I grab her around the waste and DFK like a long lost GF. she starts stroking junior and is soon on her knees. 1 pop comes quick.

during the break, we chat a bit and I think she went back to China during her vacation. after 15 mins or so, we're back at it and we engage in all the acronym's. 2nd shot always harder for me, but flower made it happen. I think for now, she is my ATF. will likely visit again this week.

Summer

After working over the weekend I felt the need to let off some steam so I texted Grace spa to see who was available. About three girls were available which is typical for the weekend, I chose Summer and said I'd be over in a few minutes because I was in the area. Typical contact on arrival and get let in and lead to the room where after a few short minutes I'm met by the beauty Summer. I think she is gorgeous, tight little girl next door type, nice B's and a firm body.

She comes in and gives me a hug and a kiss, helps me undress and moves into the table shower. She works hard cleaning every inch of me and proceeds to climb on top and slide her tight body all over me, moaning and nibbling on my ears makes me rock hard. She rinses me off tells me to flip and does the same being very diligent about cleaning me off. Hops on again tease me a little putting little me in-between her legs. After a little bit she moves down compliments me on size which seems to just be standard and gives me a pretty solid preview BBJ. Clean up after that and off to the room.

In the room standard donations 280 + 20 tip. She comes back in and gives me a nice cat bath moaning and biting my ears which again gets me rock solid. She moved in for the rim but I'm not into that so I flip and she moves into BBJ, she works it over nice and slow but passionate like a true GFE, takes my load in the mouth like a good girl and proceeds to spit in the napkin, go clean up and brings me back a hot towel.

After clean up we lay down and cuddle a bit she jokes about little me being sleepy, genuinely sweet girl. After a few minutes get hard again and she wants me to fuck her, normally I can't even get hard a second time but with her it was easy. We fuck with her on top and in Mish for a bit, I pound her hard and she's moaning good. Definitely seemed to enjoy it. I didn't drop the load for the second time but definitely enjoyed myself. After a while she offers hand, I decline and we go take a second shower to clean up.

Back in the room she helps me get dressed, gives me a hug and a kiss and I'm on my way.

I'd definitely recommend summer next time she's in the rotation and I can't wait to go see her again.

JD

Kiki
Text for appointment and picked kiki as I liked the name and pic. Reached a Korean MMS Amy lead me to the room with a bottle of water. Kiki came in and gave me a dfk while I undress her slowly. Wow, a good size MM D soft and tender.

TS was done slowly but sensual. Bbbj bls dt before I gave up round 1 cim.

Round 2 was as exciting as round 1, using her tits to massage till jr calling out uncomfortable and roaring to go. Cap on, we go cg rcg doggy till I pop in mish.

On the way, Amy introduced me another new big asset girl Lucy, natural and delicious. Asked how is Kiki, I told her expect me soon for kiki lucy.
Love to be buried my face by two sets of big D

Mind Blown. Flower is a force of nature. She came on like a sex-starved nymphomaniac, the kind you don't think can really exist, with more action on greeting, before the TS, than you might get in your whole session. Reaching down in my pants to grab my cock, sucking it while undressing me, pushing my face into her cleavage. She is non-stop action. There was so much BBBJ and pelvic grinding in the TS, that too could have been the main event.

Then in the room? I can't even remember the sequence. A lot of attention to the balls as well as the shaft, and spontaneous 69 (luscious and responsive), a lot of LKF and DFK and turning the two of us to the mirror for all kinds of stroking and licking and kissing. I'll enjoy those images for a long time. At the climax, she promised to go slow, and so our coupling was prolonged through many positions. Finally a big blow, obviously, just wiped me out. After about ten minutes of cuddling, she announces, "again!" and puts me back on duty. I wish I could have come to attention, her oral skills being so good. She didn't force it - just playful and affectionate.

I wrote about Flower back in January, and have been trying to see her again ever since. I'm glad she's back. I hope she'll stay awhile, because I can't get in very often.

Vicky

Last week I got the itch so I ended up at my usual spot which is Grace Spa. It's close to a few of my jobs so I always end up shooting over here. It was early right around opening I asked who was available got a list of girls decided to go with Vicky and glad I did.

Vicky looks pretty much exactly like the photos she has curves in all the right places and a great attitude. She walked or ran into the room as I got there opened up with a nice big hug and some deep tongue action. We moved over to the table shower for a few great minutes of her rubbing me down, grinding her tight kitty all over me and preview BBJ.

In the room is was standard donation of 280, she left and came back pretty quick. There was so massage into play, she was straight into action which I preferred anyways. She had a cup of ice water and hot water and gave me a nice BBJ alternating between the two until I blew about two weeks build up into her mouth which she took no problem and kept going. After quick clean up she gave a quick 5 min massage and wanted to get back into action.

It usually takes me a bit to get back up, but she must've had the touch and got me right back up after a few mins of HJ and more BBJ, after going at it in a few positions she throws me down and proceeds to ride me like no tomorrow, probably the most effort Ive had an AMP provider put into it. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it, maybe because it was few visit of the day but it was amazing. After going in the bag, she dismounts offers me hot towel to clean up and I'm on my way.

She doesn't speak really any English but definitely puts in the effort for a great time. Definitely recommend.

My breakdown

280 donation
7.5/10 body
7/10 face
15/10 effort

JD

Gem
Short review so no one accuses me of hoarding her to myself, though the thought had crossed my mind. She is a”gem”. Appearance: She’s a spinner — under 5’4”, 100 lbs. Short pixie haircut. Cute face, magically turns beautiful when being fucked — more on that later. Guessing mid to late 20s. Proportionate, that is to say small (A?) natural breasts, nice nipples and areolas. Pictures are accurate. Korean born, new to New York but not new to America or providing service. Au contraire, she is a highly skilled provider.

Introduction/first impression: very sensual, very sweet, Asks me what I like. Everything is on the table with this one. Everything but anal and uncovered fs. Her English is heavily accented but otherwise excellent. I tell her I like it slow. She says she does too.

Ts. Like everything else she gives sensual ts. Great kisser. Fantastic rimming and bbbj.

Couldn’t get back to the room fast enough where she continues with unbelievable bj. I’m on the edge. Finally get my turn — or as she would say, she is the one getting her turn: i start going down on her. (She offers 69, but I preferred it this way, at least this time.) Nice V, landing strip, and tastes great. Best, she lets herself go, moaning, telling me not to stop as I suck her clit and finger her asshole. Next, she somehow is back to sucking my cock until I tell her to fuck me. She gets on my cock and rides me slowly, then rides me Asian style, then to mish so we can kiss, pinch each other’s nipples and look into each other’s eyes until I came really hard. The way she gets into it reminds my of Aimie from GFEAllstars.

$280 plus tip. Definitely will repeat.

I am a bit slow in writing this, but I still remember (and am tingling from) my time with Flower from last week. Whoever said she was a force of nature was right on. Most of the ladies start slowly, Flower was many steps ahead of me when she walked in. I really felt like she was my girlfriend for a while and was the sexy lady I was in search of forever.

She's very beautiful like all the ladies at Grace, but few are like her in making sure she knew what you liked and enjoyed (English is very good) and put them on her list. She did all the usual things you would expect at Grace, but she did go that extra level and did everything to make sure I got 2 moonshot shots. Her efforts for my #2 were so hot and envigorating and she had a couple unique techniques to get the job done that let me cross a couple things off my bucket list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would highly appreciate seeing a review on the new girl Dita here. Thanks! she is very pretty but not sure about the services she provides.
I figured she does not do CIM. But how good is she regarding other services.

Going out of town, wanted to stop by before I go, went with Jessica. Very petite and cute, limited English but eager to please. She asks you what you like and accommodates, not sure about anal and CIM, I didn't ask.

Standard routine at Grace, but always asks how you like it. Even allowed some extra time.

8 appearance
11 effort

Met with a newcomer, Apple the other day. Cute and petite about 5' tall with B cups, she literally just arrived and seemed new at it She's half Korean and half Chinese and can speak both Korean, Mandarin and passable English. She does seem pretty new at it since her TS didn't feel as automated as what you'd expect. Which is a nice change of pace honestly. In bed she's quite submissive as opposed to Selina who seems to be more dominant. She does give a lot more of an amateurish feel and I do like that. Definitely would go back to see her again.

Apple

MMS recommended this new girl. Tried and surprised. Great attitude and very beautiful. Apple is new here. It was her first few days here. She put in her effort that made every touch magical. Her tongue twirled when she cat kissed my body. She cleaned my body very thoroughly and rimmed for a while. In the room, I got one of the top bbbj experience. The difference is she put in effort. We french kissed and she liked me. Cow girl with some varieties with her on top. She put one leg on her knew, one leg on her feet. She got O and squirted on my belly. Turned me on.

We changed a few positions and finished in missionary. She shout in Korean. She looked cute, young. Actual look is a bit better than her pictures. Will repeat with her soon.

Julie

Short version : pics are accurate I will repeat

Longer short version: oh man I caught this girl on day 3 at this spot. Standard service available (rim declined) at standard fare (280,i put it out up front, easier with new contact). She's more sensual than bang bang. She responded very convincingly to my stimulation, if it's fake I'll take it. More please.
Chinese, she has working girl level English.

Leaving a bit out, she is an instant favorite for me...

JESSICA

Jessica is a sweetie pie, a complete pleasure. The anonymous MMS texting urged me to try her (I never seem to get to repeat with the same girl) and she was right: "young petite skinny girl service very very very good." She's very pretty, and if her top is smaller than I prefer when I splurge for a fun time, she's got a very pretty, strokable pair. I was mildly surprised when the lady who met me at the door was Jessica herself - no MMS. She was immediately so warm and sparkly, with a gentle kiss that quickly developed into DFK right off the bat. Truly like a GF, or a fantasy of a gorgeous young woman coming on to me. Some light, promising BBBJ and then the TS. Excellent with the nuru. She also has a technique new to me, that I can't quite explain, of sucking on your back with her mouth to make a pop, but then extending that into long, mildly abrasive, very pleasant massaging lines along your back and legs and ass. Delightful. In the room, lots of stroking and kissing, cat bath, light touch. When we got to the BBBJ, she lifted one leg into a gymnast-like pose (she has a gymnast physique), and then gradually rotated 180 degrees, continuing the suck, until her leg and shaved pussy were over my face - a dramatic transition into 69 that nearly blew my wad. She responds wonderfully to direction (even though she has extremely limited English) - so never started with the "fuck me," but let me transition as I felt moved. She enjoyed DATY, moaning convincingly. Finally cover on, starting mish, continuing doggie - what a sight in the mirror - and finishing, massively, in cowgirl, where she knew just when to slow and amp up the speed.

As mentioned, she has about 4 words in English (twice as many as I have in Mandarin) but communication was good anyway. She had something she urgently wanted me to understand, she kept saying over and over - we even tried resorting to Google translate. (What came up was hilarious.) We wrapped up with an excellent neck massage, hot towels, dressing me. She was unconcerned by knocks on the door (business seemed slow on this Saturday night) and we went about 10 minutes over.

Clearly, I do recommend and hope to repeat. Elements of girl next door, but also an effervescent personality and so, so pretty. Enjoy.

pokler

Power Bottom
Julie

Short version : pics are accurate I will repeat

Longer short version: oh man I caught this girl on day 3 at this spot. Standard service available (rim declined) at standard fare (280,i put it out up front, easier with new contact). She's more sensual than bang bang. She responded very convincingly to my stimulation, if it's fake I'll take it. More please.
Chinese, she has working girl level English.

Leaving a bit out, she is an instant favorite for me...
Who declined the rim ?