Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

Another vote for Selina.

Went with her for the 3rd time recently. Typical activities so I am not going to elaborate but everything is on except for greek.

You can't go wrong. She's really like the girlfriend you wish you had when you are younger, full of energy and very enthusiastic in making you happy. There is no hesitancy when making contact and I love that it all feel natural. I rarely feel that kind of connection so treat her well guys.

Donation is the same 280.

I'm basing on actual facts. you are based on look and feel.
trust me on this, I have nothing to gain or lose telling the truth.
its really up to you to believe it or not. it will not hurt my feelings, just doing a favor to the community.

NAYA

I was hoping to see either Flower or Alice but both of them being out, I opted for Naya based on photos and prior reviews. Those are eloquent so I have little to add. She's very skilled, combined with a girl-next-door vibe. Cute as a button, with shapely B-cups, initially displayed in an effective push-up top. We went through all the usual antics - TS with nuru, BBBJ, DATY, various positions - but what stays with me most is her kissing. She's extremely generous with long lingering DFKing - I just go into a trance, with my hands enjoying her many endowments. Also the ball licking - the most thorough and sensual I've ever had. (I always trim in advance to encourage this.) I also appreciate that her English is way above average, allowing little jokes and intimacies that with other girls might lead to confusion and breaking the mood. Definitely worth a visit.

But I do hope Alice and Flower come back from vacation, whatever that means. It seems whenever I want to repeat with a girl, she's not there. It's fun experiencing new ones, but I also like to develop a little track record.

Dora 929-317-2628
47 and 6 ave
So finally decided to visit this place. Had been on Jr radar for a while. Hot day to cool off. Called. Light screen and was booked. Naya or Salina not available. So Dora was it

She is average to nice looking , perhaps 30. Nice body. C cups. 5-4. Petite

Dfk. Helped me take of cloths. Went for a nice and eventful ts. Rim. Nice and soft breast. Nice responsive nipple. Nice nuru. Good skills.
Was interested in 2 pops. So went for bbbj. She is great. Nice eye contact. Was willing for cim so Jr obliged and pop 1 was done.

I only had 30 minutes so went Back in room. Pop 2 was offered but knowing the history I would have taken much more time. 200 for 30 mins
She offered more massage. Had some done. Then lfk and I left back to work.
She had nice attitude. Would recommend but not as highly as others.

Elsa
Not wanting to waste time roaming around Times Square till appointment with friend. Called and only Elsa available. Rushed over quickly, Angela opened the door and lead me to the room. Elsa came in dfk while helping me to undress and leading me to TS. Laid on the bed, wash me nice clean before our more intimate contact. Nuru my back with her natural B, sucking from ears to my toes while fonder my jr. Rim before I flipped over: Bbbj Dt bls that before I cim first cup.
Massage me in the room for a good 10mins before another round of bbbj dt. Her dt is good sensual and I like her eyes looking at me while she does her wonder on me. Seeing my glory moment coming soon, she whipped out cover and we go for cg doggy. Her ass is good for doggy and I spray into cover shortly. Teases her tits till jr softens and I can say that the mirror in the room does a lot of satisfaction.
Cleaned up and gave me another big hug with kisses before sending me out for my dinner.
280/60min/2cup
This place is known for quality girls and consistent service. Girls not making the mark will not be working long.

Hey all its been a while but I've been caught up at work

Saw Bella 2 weeks ago and then Naya a week ago

Bella was suggested to me by the MMS who really knows what I like and what I don't so I was more than willing to see Bella with her recommendation. Bella has an okay looking face, I was a bit worried when she walked in because she seemed a bit unhappy but I guess she just has RBF. Thankfully any worries I had were immediately taken care of because she smiled and hugged me quiet tightly and began with some LFK and then full on DFK. She woke JR up with some tugging and stripped both us down while still kissing and licking me. She let me roam down there even before we headed to the shower and her pussy was already wet. I got more excited because she was clearly very horny.

The shower room TS was at the same high standard that this spa seems to have down pact. All these girls must be trained in the art of soft touch. We began with the shots of listerine and then transitioned to a nice soapy rundown where she made sure every crevice was clean. Once she put on the nuru like substance, I knew we were in for a good time. She gave me a nice body rub with her tits and her pussy on my back. She cleaned that all up and begin a nice rimming session. She worked my asshole well and then moved down to my balls. Since JR was getting pretty hard, she somehow contorted herself to fit him in her mouth as she started a BBBJ - all while i was still on my stomach. Then came the flip and another great soapy rundown and body rub with the gel. Her tits aren't the biggest, probably Bs but she was very enthusiastic. She even teased me with her kitty rubbing against JR at high mast. She finished up the TS with some nice BBBJ.

Back in the room, she stepped out for a second to grab a condom. Her english is basically nonexistent but communicating through google translate was very easy. Once she returned, we began with some nice LFK and DFK as we felt each other up on the bed. Then we moved into me giving her some DATY, she tasted very good, clean and very responsive. She was verbally very happy and orgasmed at least twice. She switched to start giving me a BBBJ. Her technique was good and to my surprise she even deep throated me for a bit. I shifted her to 69 and gave her another orgasm after which she put on the cover and she moved down to reverse cowgirl. She rode me very well and her wet pussy dripped down the sides . Her pussy was tight and though she is very petite she was able to take my pounding as we switched to doggie. We flipped to missionary and finished there. Exhausted, we both laid next to each other and cuddled for a bit to catch our breathe.

She stepped out for a second and came back with a hot towel to clean me up. We cuddled and chatted via google translate for the remainder. She was very affectionate and kept on tugging JR for a second go and so she finally got down to start up another BBBJ. I had a lot of fun with her in DATY so we got to 69 again and we really synced up to orgasm at the same time. She tasted delicious and was able to take the whole second load in her mouth. As time was now waning down, we both went to the shower room for a second listerine shot and to clean up.

Back in the room she helped me dry off and dress up. She was very sweet and sneaking in kisses here and there. She gave me one final kiss good bye as she called MMS to take me to the main door out. Overall a great session.

The week after seeing Bella, I was itching for the spa treatment and asked MMS if she was working again. MMS said she was but that there were new girls to try as well and that I might like Naya. She sent over a picture via text and Naya was gorgeous, a real cutie with a girl next door innocence feel. I immediately said yes and headed over.

In the room Naya, came in and was bit a shy. She gave me a light kiss on the lips and a hug. Her english is pretty good but I knew with google translate I could make her feel even more comfortable. We undressed and just exchanged a few light kisses before we headed to the shower room.

TS was standard and with each passing exchange, Naya was getting more and more comfortable. While one the TS, we moved from LFK to DFK and she even moved my hand to finger her. She has an adorable smile and she started to moan on the table. My fingers got wet with her cum as she orgasmed and then she gave me a long DFK before taking it upon herself to give me a long BBBJ. To my surprise she even attempted to deep-throat. Her real talent was made clear once we headed back in the room - her BLS skills.

She came in with condoms which I was really happy about since she didn't need to excuse her self a second time to get them. I began with DATY, she was clean with a good taste and no odd smells. It took her a while to get wet, she definitely appreciates penetration more than just clitoral stimulation. But once she's started she really is intent on finishing, she pushed my head in closer to her kitty and made me finger her as my tongue danced on top of her clit. She switched with me to give me a BBBJ. The best part was her ball licking/sucking, she really had JR rocked hard with that and though she didn't rim on her own, nor did i ask her for it, she willing moved down to my taint and up the length to the tip of JR. I don't usually blow the first one on a BJ, but she really forced me to and she made sure to take down every last drop.

She excused herself for a quick clean up and to grabbed a hot towel for me. We chatted and joked around as she and I cuddled. She has a great figure and I was mesmerized in feeling her up. We made out like young high school lovers since she was fully comfortable with me by now. We transitioned to putting on the cover on JR after she spent some time with a BBBJ. She rode me in cowgirl and then switched to reverse cowgirl, doggie, missionary, and then back to doggie. The mirror on the room and doggie really put JR over the top. She was able to take the pounding and i pulled her in closer as I came in the bag. She squeezed her tight pussy like a pro and had every drop drained.

We laid down for a bit before heading out to the shower room to clean up. Time was basically over so we booked it back into the room and she was very sweet in helping me dry off and dressing me. We kissed goodbye and she told me she hopes to see me come back soon. She passed me over to MMS who wanted to make sure Naya was providing good service.

This place has a good selection of girls and I really do appreciate that the MMS wants to be sure that the girls are up to par or else they will be moved. Another great time!

MELODY

The pictures are real. So pretty with very nice, natural C cups with eraser-style nips, and slim all the way down. But if the photos look like an ingenue, that she's not. It's her first week at Grace Spa, but she's obviously been in the business a while. Very skilled BBBJ with DT, both in the TS and the room. Very fun 69, my balls getting a good suck while my tongue penetrated her deeply to her evident satisfaction. Mutual orgasm while screwing on the edge of the bed, where I could get my thumb on her love button to bring her along just ahead of me. What added to all this fun for me was her chattiness - but that might not be to everyone's taste. Granted, we established a jokey tone early on. On top of that she's trying to learn English vocabulary, so keeps repeating words in a garbled Mandarin-accented way. Very funny that as we cuddled after the main event - so nice with her beautiful boobs - she tried very hard to make me understand something that sounded like "kangaroo license." I just couldn't make it out. Finally she said, when two people get married you say... "congratulations"! Very hard word to say, but she's working on it. I'll also note that she's not keen on D or LFK - avoids the tongue. Maybe on a repeat visit that will become easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
The week after seeing Bella, I was itching for the spa treatment and asked MMS if she was working again. MMS said she was but that there were new girls to try as well and that I might like Naya. She sent over a picture via text and Naya was gorgeous, a real cutie with a girl next door innocence feel. I immediately said yes and headed over.

In the room Naya, came in and was bit a shy. She gave me a light kiss on the lips and a hug. Her english is pretty good but I knew with google translate I could make her feel even more comfortable. We undressed and just exchanged a few light kisses before we headed to the shower room.

TS was standard and with each passing exchange, Naya was getting more and more comfortable. While one the TS, we moved from LFK to DFK and she even moved my hand to finger her. She has an adorable smile and she started to moan on the table. My fingers got wet with her cum as she orgasmed and then she gave me a long DFK before taking it upon herself to give me a long BBBJ. To my surprise she even attempted to deep-throat. Her real talent was made clear once we headed back in the room - her BLS skills.

She came in with condoms which I was really happy about since she didn't need to excuse her self a second time to get them. I began with DATY, she was clean with a good taste and no odd smells. It took her a while to get wet, she definitely appreciates penetration more than just clitoral stimulation. But once she's started she really is intent on finishing, she pushed my head in closer to her kitty and made me finger her as my tongue danced on top of her clit. She switched with me to give me a BBBJ. The best part was her ball licking/sucking, she really had JR rocked hard with that and though she didn't rim on her own, nor did i ask her for it, she willing moved down to my taint and up the length to the tip of JR. I don't usually blow the first one on a BJ, but she really forced me to and she made sure to take down every last drop.

She excused herself for a quick clean up and to grabbed a hot towel for me. We chatted and joked around as she and I cuddled. She has a great figure and I was mesmerized in feeling her up. We made out like young high school lovers since she was fully comfortable with me by now. We transitioned to putting on the cover on JR after she spent some time with a BBBJ. She rode me in cowgirl and then switched to reverse cowgirl, doggie, missionary, and then back to doggie. The mirror on the room and doggie really put JR over the top. She was able to take the pounding and i pulled her in closer as I came in the bag. She squeezed her tight pussy like a pro and had every drop drained.

We laid down for a bit before heading out to the shower room to clean up. Time was basically over so we booked it back into the room and she was very sweet in helping me dry off and dressing me. We kissed goodbye and she told me she hopes to see me come back soon. She passed me over to MMS who wanted to make sure Naya was providing good service.

This place has a good selection of girls and I really do appreciate that the MMS wants to be sure that the girls are up to par or else they will be moved. Another great time!
Yes, agree with Brownlover. Naya is gorgeous and can take directions well. Melody looks good too

Review for Melody
I saw Melody on last Saturday at 4 PM. She is so pretty, young, tall and has a great body with super soft skin. It almost like someone photoshopped her body in real life. 280 $ + 40$ tip for 1 hour of her service. Her looks 10/10 and her service 9/10. She is open minded and willing to accommodate most of your needs if not all. She started by nibbling on my ears while blowing her moist breath into them. Then she lay down on the bed for for french kissing (between LFK and DFK, closer to DFK). Then squeezed her tits real hard for a while. They are firm and natural. She then lay me on the bed and started getting licking my chest and stomach area. Then she started blowing me. She went to a depth of 60%, so it was somewhere between shallow BBBJ and DT BBBJ (closer to DT BBBJ). She also licked the balls in between which felt great. It was an overall good BBBJ but can be made better by making it less toothy. It is a bit uncomfortable having teeth come in contact with your cock. Jojo does a perfect BBBJ with no teeth contact. So if she can improve this aspect, I would also rate her service as 10/10. Then I rammed her pretty rough in several positions and she was very submissive. And finally she went on her knees for CIM(she does not like CIM but will may do it for you if she likes you) . I already cum twice in the bag so could not do it a third time in the end. May be next time, I will save some for the finish. Overall she is a great girl and god's gift to mankind.

My buddy and I went to Grace Spa last Sunday. Angela always runs a good joint. I took a luck of the draw, got Naya. Very cute Chinese lady. My buddy got Elsa. He said he had a good time, mine as well. Went as follows:

She offered a table shower, it was really hot out so I gladly accepted.

I asked her to keep the water temp cool and she offered to splash buckets of cool water on my back.

Felt great. Soaped me up and gave me a decent body slide. Not quite "Grace" but it felt nice.

Cat Bath and good deep Rimming. Led to some BBBJ on the tablepad. She stood me up and washed me off really good. We dried off and headed back to the main event.

Back in the room, I went face down for more massage, 5 mins of naked chinese lady walking on my back. She came down and hugged me moved to more cat bath, Rimming, and BBBJ.

Flipped her over for some DFK. Looked good in the mirror, grabbed her by the hair and stuck my love stick down her throat, slow then deep then had her suck me for a good 10 minutes while I watched her little ass up in the air. Put her on all fours and pounded her in DGY while she looked at herself get fucked in the mirror. Pretty face.

Onto the corner for the massage table show I could fuck her deep in MISH, did that for another few minutes. She was doing the deed with style. I pounded as hard as I could, eventually took off the condom and stuck it in her mouth. CIM is always nice. Nice and submissive, spit into a paper cup.

She got some hot towel cleaned me up and massaged me till I was getting hard again.

BBBJ and HJ with some lube, But I was spent. Thanked her she gave me a decent 5 min foot massage. Angela's knock came.

My buddy was done as well, he said he had a good time. His chick wasn't as hot as mine, but he said she had a great attitude and could suck dick like no tomorrow.

Will be back of course. I think I was flirting with a girl named Selina on the way out. Hot as well.

i saw naya and elsa on different time.
naya service is good. stand up shower and get back to room quick. after the donation she started a cat bath from my back and then leading it to rimming. her rimming is good but the deep type. flip over for bbbj it is good with no teeth and slow sensational feeling. after a couple of mins grab the cover and do her in mish while dfking her. after a couple of positions took off the cover and asked for cim. she step out to mouth wash and hot towel. she offer a massage and while looking at her pretty face and body i had to dfk her and grab her breast. switch to 69 for a good 10 mins and then hj with cim finish. naya service good, the pic are real and she is really pretty with a busty body.

elsa is the same girl on website, she isn’t as pretty as most of the line up but i see good review of her service so try her out. she kiss me as soon as we met and off to shower. during shower she wash me clean especially the back area. back into the room she started the cat bath and work down to rimming. she asked if i like strong or light so i said strong. wow it was epic, deep licking and sucking/kissing that area it made me curle. she turn and sit on my back licking/drilling downward. after a few mins of it i had to switch to bbbj. her bbbj is great and switching between balls and shaft. grab the cover and do her in mish and doggy. took off the cover for cim and she suck out the last drop like she is hungry for it. clean up and took a 5-10 mins break. round 2 started me licking her and she seem sensitive so try to move away and i grab her and licking harder, her reaction was great. she started giving bbbj and asked me to grab her hair. hmm nice throat fucking. after less than 5 mins of that intense throat fucking i just unload it while she suck me dry. she then looks at the time and told lay down and rest you still have time. i told her need to shower and head back to work. elsa look is avg but her service top quality.

both girls is great one is pretty with good service then other is avg looking with epic service. i recommend both of them.

Lucky

tl;dr everything you would hope for at this house

Second visit with Lucky, first maybe 2 3 weeks ago. I said nice to see you again, did she remember me? Who knows. Minimal English, so nuance is out of the question, and ok fine stick to basics. She's probably about 30, 5'4"? nice figure, I'd guess b if there's silicone it's tasteful, half shaved, I like a bit of fur. Excellent ts, did the mouth suction thing all over my back and legs, and after flip even on the shaft. I declined the rim, not my thing, great work on the bbbj, I think she was going for a pop, but I am old man one and done so I said let's go to the room. I offered up the standard 280, she returned with what turned out to be 2 bags. More excellent bbbj, then standing mish, standing doggy. Great interaction throughout, pretty sure we were both enjoying, I got as deep as I could, both ways she just made it available, I did her clit she did her clit, all good times, OK now it's my time, on her knees cim, she worked my boy but good. Whew! Denouement is some fine massage, a bit of attempted google translate bullshitting, 2 times? no baby I told you old man, hot towel. There are girls here I have a better connection with, but if I see Lucky on the roster and I want a go, no question I'm going for it again.

Visited yesterday after work, hoping to see Selina again but she was busy. The only person available is the new girl Diana.

She is around 5’6-5’7, solid on look, soft B/B+ top, not thin but in good sporty shape, shave kitty.

Met me in a two piece with a shy smile. She pretty her arms around my neck and we started to LFK. My hands started to roam and she helped me with my clothes and did some light stroking before we head to the shower. Shower was straight forward with quick bbbj, good rim job and light FIV. We chit chat a little bit in Chinese. Her English is not good.

Once back in the room, She gave me a good massage and chit chat some more and find out that she just came to US recently and did massage with happy ending in China. Off course I have to ask if she done full service before and she answered No. I am one of her very first client here and that kind of explain the shyness vibe I felt throughout my visit. On the flip, she did a cat bath and proceeded to the bbbj. She gave good effort and was willing to go forever. She got me all hype up not so much with her skill but her lack of experience was actually turning me on. It felt like I am back in HS and your girlfriend giving you head. Cover went on and start with CG, doggie, and pop in mish. Quick cleanup and more massage. After a little while she notice I raise my butt a little bit to relief some discomfort and she starting to milk me a little bit and then slide under me for some more bbbj. But I couldn’t pop so she finish me with a HJ for the 2 pop.

Nice time. She is great if you get a raise out of an inexperienced girl. Took directions well and aim to please but she is not wild thing some of you seek.

this would be my 3rd visit with Selina. for those that have not visited with her, she is a tiny little spinner. I'm only 5'5 and I feel like a giant standing next to her. she is probably like 5 feet tall, but still a great spinner body.

she greets me with a smile and kiss, along with some BBJ when I arrive. go to shower room for a quick stand up shower. I usually forgo the Nuru thing since it doesn't really do it for me. back in the room, I gave her my donation and she left and quickly came back w the materials.

the session began with some DFK followed by a cat bath and BBBJ. didn't take long before I was close to popping, so I asked a cover. after the first pop, she asked me if I wanted a massage while my soldiers get back to their posts.

massage lasted about 10 minutes and before I knew it, she was kissing me up and down. second round was just as good and we went through all the positions and before you knew it, my soldiers were completely wiped out. she helped me w a second shower before leaving. all in all, I really enjoyed visiting w Selina. she works hard to make sure you have a good time and has a nice intimate feeling during the session.

will definitely be back.

I went back to grace because I can't stay away. this time I decided to try someone new and picked Elsa since she was free. She pretty much looks like the pictures of her on the website, but the body is not as tight as the pictures make it appear. Notwithstanding, she has a decent body and a pretty face and to boot, she looks like a hottie friend that I have.

she actually came into the room before i had my close off, so she helped me undress and also provided a little preview. To the shower, where i asked for stand up shower. The shower was relatively uneventful since i asked for it to be quick. Back in the room, she collected her fee, went to get supplies and came back to the room ready for action. cat bath, bbj and missionary (she is a great DFKer, really gets into it). the first round always goes pretty quick for me. while we were resting, she found out that i speak some broken chinese and she instantly became a little friendlier. unfortunately, my chinese is pretty bad and still mainly relied on hand signals.

after 15 minutes, we went on to round 2. i'm sure she was acting, but she really gets into the session, which gives it a GFE feeling. We rotated through all the positions and finally asked her to finish w/ a nice and slow HJ. she happily complied and shortly thereafter we were back in the shower cleaning up. all in all, a great session.

Review for Melody
I saw Melody on last Saturday at 4 PM. She is so pretty, young, tall and has a great body with super soft skin. It almost like someone photoshopped her body in real life. 280 $ + 40$ tip for 1 hour of her service. Her looks 10/10 and her service 9/10. She is open minded and willing to accommodate most of your needs if not all. She started by nibbling on my ears while blowing her moist breath into them. Then she lay down on the bed for for french kissing (between LFK and DFK, closer to DFK). Then squeezed her tits real hard for a while. They are firm and natural. She then lay me on the bed and started getting licking my chest and stomach area. Then she started blowing me. She went to a depth of 60%, so it was somewhere between shallow BBBJ and DT BBBJ (closer to DT BBBJ). She also licked the balls in between which felt great. It was an overall good BBBJ but can be made better by making it less toothy. It is a bit uncomfortable having teeth come in contact with your cock. Jojo does a perfect BBBJ with no teeth contact. So if she can improve this aspect, I would also rate her service as 10/10. Then I rammed her pretty rough in several positions and she was very submissive. And finally she went on her knees for CIM(she does not like CIM but will may do it for you if she likes you) . I already cum twice in the bag so could not do it a third time in the end. May be next time, I will save some for the finish. Overall she is a great girl and god's gift to mankind.
Saw Melody again last week and this time she improved her performance of BBBJ and gets 10/10 overall score this time.