Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

You had Emma and you didn't put it in her ass?
Fuck no! “Once I was all exposed she help hide me junior in her month for like 2-3 mins.”
Add to which they still hadn’t left TS. “The fun began with RIM. She had me on all 4 and milk my junior while she stuck her tongue into me.” He had her up his ass.

First review, congratulations, lots of good fucking and sucking action. Your voice and description sound awkward; almost suspect. I’m wondering what your 1st language might be.
Chinese. I was typing this up while I was taking a shower to avoid the wife. So the water splash on the screen screwed up some of my spellings.

You had Emma and you didn't put it in her ass?
That thought never cross my mind. Her tongue was up my ass and that was enough for me.

Vivi:

mid 20's 5'6" perky c's , bony butt, pretty face, long black hair solid 7-8/10 in appearance.

Let me start off by saying that she is a attractive, young and pretty girl. She is tight in all the right places. But like others mentioned, she does lack the enthusiasm and technique as one would desire out of her. It is clear that she is not here to please and is here for the money which is totally ok. To me, i found her a bit mechanical and not quite natural in wanting to do certain things. She did not reject my requests but i also was struggling to her enjoy the session as well. It takes two to tango and i wish that she could at least take a breather, relax a bit, and just focus on being in the moment. But hey, thats just me haha.

DMG: 300 for one pop. i was not really in the mood for 2 but i believe 2 is offered.
$300.00? Is that the new standard price in all these places? I’m seeing that amount more and more, or is it just isolated to one or two of the houses?

Not first time here but first time with Anni. When I entered the room and started to change, she walked in as I dropped my pants and when I saw her, I dropped my jaw. She was gorgeous - like very beautiful, in a very natural way. She’s definitely had work done on her breasts as well as I suspect her butt but it’s all tastefully done and done well. She was very shy, her first time at a spa like this but she warmed up as time went by. It’s the little things that gave away that she was new, like leaving the room for this or that, not having it all the time but she was very quick about it. Her English is good enough to hold a conversation and she’s a very soft spoken person. She warmed up to LFK and DFK, her nuru massage was good and her blowjob was nice, no teeth and very sensual. We went from BBJ to cowgirl, to reverse cowgirl, into doggy and then missionary. Seeing her tits bounce did me in for my first load. She was good with the clean up and ok with cuddling after. We spoke and I learned that she was new to these kind of spas and was seeing where this could go. She’s pretty open minded. We began round two organically with some LFK and DFK before I worked down to daty her. Very well kept, shaven and she was tasty. She responded with little moans here and there and I saw her start to get wet. This time she coated up JR with the condom but no lube this time and she had me start in mish before she got on top and rode me for a while. I wanted to hold her ass and finish up in doggy so we switched to that and giving it to her from behind was beautiful. Came in the bag and she smiled as we collapsed to lay for a bit. We then headed to the shower for a quick clean up and again she kinda let me shower myself while she was just inside (another example of her being inexperienced).

Overall I think she’s a great change of pace but make sure you know she’s much more sensual than PSE, but if she can get that as part of her Arsenal - damn she could become a top tier talent in the city. Treat her well and teach her well ;)

Went to see new Kgirl Anni this Sunday and I think Sunday is the best day to visit. The pace was slower so it was more relaxing. Felt a little quilt not seeing Emma since she provided good service last time but wanted to try the lady from Korea. I was happy when Anni walked in. She has a pretty face and look to have nice curve with her nightie on. She is probably in her mid 30s but who the heck know with make up and dim nights. She is not as attentive and seem less experienced than Emma. I undress myself and she almost led me to the shower while I was totally nude. I had to stop and point to junior before she realize she didn’t give me a towel yet.

TS was good with a sensual Bbbj. A lot of ball and shaft licking. Bodyslide was sensual with good p2p action. TS ended with my sitting on the edge of the table while she kneed down for bbbj till finished with a pearl necklace.

room action began with a very legit massage for 15-20 mins. Very relaxing and we chitchat a little be and she told me she used to work at a legit massage place but decided to upgrade her offering to make more money. She said this type of establishment is new to her and I am not sure how believable is it. Finally, she asked if I want more massage or go for second round. That was really a rhetorical question as she could clearer see junior was fully await. Started with CG and ended with k9.

overall a very good session with a nice lady. She compare favorably with Emma.

till next time folks.

pokler

Power Bottom
Went to see new Kgirl Anni this Sunday and I think Sunday is the best day to visit. The pace was slower so it was more relaxing. Felt a little quilt not seeing Emma since she provided good service last time but wanted to try the lady from Korea. I was happy when Anni walked in. She has a pretty face and look to have nice curve with her nightie on. She is probably in her mid 30s but who the heck know with make up and dim nights. She is not as attentive and seem less experienced than Emma. I undress myself and she almost led me to the shower while I was totally nude. I had to stop and point to junior before she realize she didn’t give me a towel yet.

TS was good with a sensual Bbbj. A lot of ball and shaft licking. Bodyslide was sensual with good p2p action. TS ended with my sitting on the edge of the table while she kneed down for bbbj till finished with a pearl necklace.

room action began with a very legit massage for 15-20 mins. Very relaxing and we chitchat a little be and she told me she used to work at a legit massage place but decided to upgrade her offering to make more money. She said this type of establishment is new to her and I am not sure how believable is it. Finally, she asked if I want more massage or go for second round. That was really a rhetorical question as she could clearer see junior was fully await. Started with CG and ended with k9.

overall a very good session with a nice lady. She compare favorably with Emma.

till next time folks.
Is rimming on the table with Anni?

In the mood for some pampering so got to go with Emma. Saw Emma many times and she always provide amazing service. I just sat down and waited for her to come in. She came in as always with a great smile and put her arms around my neck for some lfk and then proceeded to undressed me. Clean my shaft and balls with her sweet tongue. Got me all hard quick, I had to slow her down. I ask her to switch position and had her lay down on the table and I returned the favor and practice some daty. Once I was finished feasting, I just went with the flow for for standing mish for my first pop. TS was great with a nice relaxing massage of my legs. More CG grinding on the flip for a second shot. I was pretty exhausted once we were back in the room so she gave me a very good massage for like 15 mins. She then pulled up my hip so she can rimmed and milked me. I stop her before I burst and i ask her to get in the k9 position and barely squeezed out a third shot. Have got three shots out with a hour in years. I think my diet and exercising are giving me better stamina.

MMS texted me about the new lady Seven yesterday and decided to make an appointment after getting the description. I am a sucker for terms such as young, petite, pretty. Turned out, I would say Seven is considered pretty in a easy on the eyes kind of way, mid-late 20s, and athletic/fit rather than petite. She even came in wearing something like a sport bra and sporty short. She has a friendly sweet smile, long dark hair, B top, flat stomach with tattoo and general fit. She told me she just got in like 2 mins before I showed up while she helped me undress. TS was a straightforward clean up with some teasing but not preview action. Massage was the first thing once back in the room. It was pretty good but only last like 5-8 mins before the flip. A short cat bath from head to toe and some nice bbbj. She then got into cg position and grind me while we lfk. I was so hard at that point I tried to enter her but only the tip of junior was able to enter a few times before she says you need condom. But rather than suit up, I ask her to lay down on the table while I knew down to daty. After a good 5 mins of that she was all wet and slippery down at the V and I stood up making a second attempt to enter. Once again, only my tip got in before she pulled back and she grab the cover to suit me up. And I continued with standing mish and finished in k9. It was a hot steamy session.

pokler

Power Bottom
MMS texted me about the new lady Seven yesterday and decided to make an appointment after getting the description. I am a sucker for terms such as young, petite, pretty. Turned out, I would say Seven is considered pretty in a easy on the eyes kind of way, mid-late 20s, and athletic/fit rather than petite. She even came in wearing something like a sport bra and sporty short. She has a friendly sweet smile, long dark hair, B top, flat stomach with tattoo and general fit. She told me she just got in like 2 mins before I showed up while she helped me undress. TS was a straightforward clean up with some teasing but not preview action. Massage was the first thing once back in the room. It was pretty good but only last like 5-8 mins before the flip. A short cat bath from head to toe and some nice bbbj. She then got into cg position and grind me while we lfk. I was so hard at that point I tried to enter her but only the tip of junior was able to enter a few times before she says you need condom. But rather than suit up, I ask her to lay down on the table while I knew down to daty. After a good 5 mins of that she was all wet and slippery down at the V and I stood up making a second attempt to enter. Once again, only my tip got in before she pulled back and she grab the cover to suit me up. And I continued with standing mish and finished in k9. It was a hot steamy session.
Good review. I say Annie there last week. She came advertised as early 20's but was clearly mid 30's. Did not complain ab bbbj was excellent as well as rlm

I've got an appointment this Sunday with Emma, anyone know how much the tip is for bbfscip? I wish these stupid places took cash app, I hate walking around in 2021 with actual cash on me.

lmk if she agrees.
I'll be sure not to see her again
It's been confirmed in this thread that Emma does offer bare sex and bare anal as per this post, so if that turns you off I suggest you see the other girls, although Annie does provide this service as well:

Emma
I was hoping to see Cindy again but mamasan said that she wasn't working today (possibly for good?) and she convinced me to see Emma for a true PSE. Boy, was I happy to see Emma.
Emma is spinner in her early 40s with a great set of fake Ds and a seductive disposition. For the right price, she will provide the closest thing to a PSE I've ever had. We met with DFK and mutual groping. I was so excited to see her that I wanted to rip off her bikini but she stopped me and led me to the TS instead.
The TS started in the normal way and it led to a great rimming session with me on all fours and her tongue rimming me while she gave a slow HJ. On the flip, she started rubbing her tits all over my body and then started a good BBBJ. After the BBBJ, she started rubbing her tits in my face while I rubbed my dick between her thighs. Emma asked if I wanted to or one pops, I said two. She suggested we do one pop in the shower room and then asked if I wanted backdoor. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Before I knew it I was bareback Greek, having the time of my life. I felt a nut coming, so I tapped her on the shoulder so that I could CIM. I was blown away at this experience and we cleaned up.
When we got back to the room, I laid down on my front and Emma gave me a nice back massage to relax. After 15 minutes of back massage, I felt ready to go again and I flipped over. Emma starts another BBBJ with great DT. In the middle Emma asked if I wanted to get some toys, which I'm not usually into, but today was not for the usual. She got a small vibrator and started using it on my ass. It felt a little weird but once she started working the toy and getting into a rhythm with the BBBJ it felt amazing. I asked to turn around so that I could DATY and she agreed. I loved eating her out while getting blown and my ass played with. I knew I could pop again and wanted to feel her pussy, so I asked her to hop on. I was taken aback when she got on top reverse cowgirl without a bag and continued to work the vibrator while I pounded her deep. I didn't last long this time either and came inside her within a few minutes.
All in all, this was the best AMP experience in my life. Sure, I'm really worried that I might have caught something, but I'd highly recommend Emma to all the readers of the board. She's a beautiful and ready for anything. In the short hour, I experienced a complete PSE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ w/DT, BBFS, BB Greek and CIM.
Total damage was $400 but it might be less. I gave $300 after TS and gave her $100 tip at the end.