Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

First option got period so called grace and found out they had new K-girl working called Gia. 320 hr, gfe, bbbj, cfs. Damn this girl is hot. I am down for every K girl that comes here. Pretty face...not as pretty as Milk but sexy. At least 5'7. Fake tits were huuuuuge. I mean huge. Had to be bigger than Ds. And a nice ass. I mean a nice big ass. Not crazy like latina but a big ass. Tiny covid belly. Decent english. Did a standing shower coz i needed all the time to fuck the shit out of this girl.

BBBJ did a decent attempt at DT. 69 and got that k-butter pussy. When she was coming she just sat back right on my face. I was almost out for the count.

Then she rode me in CG and ACG and damn I went at it hard and she went right back at me. This K girl can actually take a dick. Standing mish. Then I put her legs over to one side and grabbed her ass with one hand and a huge ass tit with the other and and angled over to get it in as much as possible. Then doggy and damn that ass is a sight...and fun to spank. Went back to mish and tried to finish but way too hot.

So I had her blow me again. Then just had her jerk me off. So she ended up sitting with a tit in my mouth that I was just sucking as she jerked me off until I came. I was sucking that tit like I used to 40 some years ago. ha! took another shower and finished it all just in time. She only did LFK but this was her first day at Grace so that will probably change.
This girl had a killer fucking body. She was really tall for a girl.

pokler

Power Bottom
First option got period so called grace and found out they had new K-girl working called Gia. 320 hr, gfe, bbbj, cfs. Damn this girl is hot. I am down for every K girl that comes here. Pretty face...not as pretty as Milk but sexy. At least 5'7. Fake tits were huuuuuge. I mean huge. Had to be bigger than Ds. And a nice ass. I mean a nice big ass. Not crazy like latina but a big ass. Tiny covid belly. Decent english. Did a standing shower coz i needed all the time to fuck the shit out of this girl.

BBBJ did a decent attempt at DT. 69 and got that k-butter pussy. When she was coming she just sat back right on my face. I was almost out for the count.

Then she rode me in CG and ACG and damn I went at it hard and she went right back at me. This K girl can actually take a dick. Standing mish. Then I put her legs over to one side and grabbed her ass with one hand and a huge ass tit with the other and and angled over to get it in as much as possible. Then doggy and damn that ass is a sight...and fun to spank. Went back to mish and tried to finish but way too hot.

So I had her blow me again. Then just had her jerk me off. So she ended up sitting with a tit in my mouth that I was just sucking as she jerked me off until I came. I was sucking that tit like I used to 40 some years ago. ha! took another shower and finished it all just in time. She only did LFK but this was her first day at Grace so that will probably change.
This girl had a killer fucking body. She was really tall for a girl.
Are those pics really her ? Tits not so big in pics.
Also was she fully shaved ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
If the damage and tip are not included in a review from someone in moderation, the review will not get approved.

And don't say the prices are standard because they are not

For example at some of these places Japanese girls are more expensive.
Some places raised their prices after a few good reviews.

Plus I warned about this a few days ago.

Vickie

Schedule for morning appointment, Vickie was available.

Gave me a dfk when she walks in. My hands starts to wander around, fonding sucking her natural breasts. I feel like i am a baby.

TS, feels great especially she uses her breasts to caress me. A quick rim and we are back into the room.

Sit at the edge of the bed and she started bbbj. Maintaining constant eye contact. She has a beautiful face.

We changed to 69, where i devour her tasty box and i can feel her orgasm. Suit on and we started with mish. Various positions and finally cum in doggy when i saw her juggling jugs through the mirror.

Cleanup and she continue with massage which i fall asleep till mms called. Gave me another dfk before sending me off.

On the way out, MMS introduce Lulu in a black see through with her nipples popping out and Jessica in a sport wear.

Damage 320

Jessica

Saw Jessica based on several of the reviews.

I get there, and Jessica looks amazing in her underwear and tight soccer jersey crop top. Before I could even say hi, she gives me a preview BBBJ and LFK. We then head down to the TS, and she washes my front and back. During TS, she gives me a RJ and does a BJ thing where she fills her mouth with water. We get back to the massage table and proceed to LFK and 69. Suit on, and then we mish with DFK. Her box is very tight. I finally cum in mish. She cleaned me up and gave me a massage. I ended up passing out. Gave me a final LFK before sending me off.

Note that she doesn't really DFK, only LFK. Not sure why.

Damage - 340 for the hour.

pokler

Power Bottom
Jessica

Saw Jessica based on several of the reviews.

I get there, and Jessica looks amazing in her underwear and tight soccer jersey crop top. Before I could even say hi, she gives me a preview BBBJ and LFK. We then head down to the TS, and she washes my front and back. During TS, she gives me a RJ and does a BJ thing where she fills her mouth with water. We get back to the massage table and proceed to LFK and 69. Suit on, and then we mish with DFK. Her box is very tight. I finally cum in mish. She cleaned me up and gave me a massage. I ended up passing out. Gave me a final LFK before sending me off.

Note that she doesn't really DFK, only LFK. Not sure why.

Damage - 340 for the hour.
I do some pretty serious DFK with Jessica.
Maybe she likes the taste of her own ass since I spend the first 20 mins dining on her asshole. I've seen her 8-9 times. One of the hottest runway model body types in the game. I mean can you guys blame me for eating her ass ?

I do some pretty serious DFK with Jessica.
Maybe she likes the taste of her own ass since I spend the first 20 mins dining on her asshole. I've seen her 8-9 times. One of the hottest runway model body types in the game. I mean can you guys blame me for eating her ass ?
Jessica is awesome. I saw her on her first day back and I fucked her until she loved me. Haha, by the end she was telling me she loved me. Fucking destroyed that little room at the end of the hall. The session was so awesome I have been putting off seeing her because I don't want to the experience to be any less than the first.

I called last week and she was not working and I asked when she would be back and they said they did not know...ugh!

So much great pussy on that street....

pokler

Power Bottom
Jessica is awesome. I saw her on her first day back and I fucked her until she loved me. Haha, by the end she was telling me she loved me. Fucking destroyed that little room at the end of the hall. The session was so awesome I have been putting off seeing her because I don't want to the experience to be any less than the first.

I called last week and she was not working and I asked when she would be back and they said they did not know...ugh!

So much great pussy on that street....
I never liked the back room. Too small

I never liked the back room. Too small
I love it. It is my favorite room in any amp period. The bed is waist high on me = awesome standing off bed fucking.
Plus, I have long legs, so I actually use my feet to push off on the wall...usually my feet at the bottom of the wall. But when I fucked Jessica I had my feet like 2 and a half feet high on the wall...so I was fucking her off bed mish but almost horizontal because my feet were so high pushing off the wall.
Standing mish I can fucking skewer a girl and I just grab onto their waist and move them all over my cock.

Funny thing is one room I don't like at all is the gigantic room at AL. I want a bed that is waist height standing or kneeling.

pokler

Power Bottom
I love it. It is my favorite room in any amp period. The bed is waist high on me = awesome standing off bed fucking.
Plus, I have long legs, so I actually use my feet to push off on the wall...usually my feet at the bottom of the wall. But when I fucked Jessica I had my feet like 2 and a half feet high on the wall...so I was fucking her off bed mish but almost horizontal because my feet were so high pushing off the wall.
Standing mish I can fucking skewer a girl and I just grab onto their waist and move them all over my cock.

Funny thing is one room I don't like at all is the gigantic room at AL. I want a bed that is waist height standing or kneeling.
I love the AL VIP big back room !

Cindy

Saw a new girl on board and text for appointment.

Cindy came in, first look she has a cute face and busty tits that want to break free from her dress. A quick hug and dfk, which leads her to remove my pants and started bbbj dt that I cim in less that 10mins. I was still shaking my legs until she suck the last drop out of me.

TS, started with more dfk p2p and deep rimming. Sensing my little bro was waking up, we wash up and back to the room.

More bbbj dt and we goes for 69.
Tastes sweet and I feel she o. Protection on and started with cg acg mish and finally in doggy. I like the view of the mirror while we are in tandem. Tits shaking and facial. Took me quite a while to get 2nd cup out.

Cindy, she is accommodating and patience. Great energy and kisser. Damage 320

So texted mms asking if milk is back but was told no and maybe try new Thai girl Vickie. I think this is the first time I met a real Thai girl. She has a unique face that I think is pretty. Milfy type body, soft c with big areola, nice pair of meaty lip at the V.

Took standing shower to save time for the room. Starting the session with a full blown body massage that was pretty solid and it took probably 15-20mins which I was fine with today. Bbbj on the flip, cg, mish, standing k9 and finished with standing mish.
Nice change of pace.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So texted mms asking if milk is back but was told no and maybe try new Thai girl Vickie. I think this is the first time I met a real Thai girl. She has a unique face that I think is pretty. Milfy type body, soft c with big areola, nice pair of meaty lip at the V.

Took standing shower to save time for the room. Starting the session with a full blown body massage that was pretty solid and it took probably 15-20mins which I was fine with today. Bbbj on the flip, cg, mish, standing k9 and finished with standing mish.
Nice change of pace.
Damage?
Condom?

Nice change of pace.
Milk was so fucking hot but I think she only lasted a week there. Vickie had such a latina look and way of talking and even mannerisms.