Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

Curious what made you finally post a review after 6 years on the board.
Prodding from MMS?
Haha bro, I should have been Contributing more no doubt, but I usually don't even log in, I just lurk anonymously. I've been hitting GS for years now, always left a happy customer and I'm not a shill, even though my post might read like one.

To answer your question...Google had saved my password, and I thought I'd try to login, so login was a breeze, unbeknownst to me. And I happened to really like Chloe so she deserved a write up.

pokler

Power Bottom
I am afraid to have another session with Jessica...i did try a few weeks ago but she wasn't there. Jessica was fucking amazing.
I know to some degree there is acting involved. But it seemed like she went from barely being able to taking me to loving my cock...like more than a friend.
It has to be in my top 5 sessions of all time.
When she was here last winter another monger , young Asian dude , would take her to a hotel after her long work day and fuck her into the morning.

Went back yesterday afternoon trying to see Chloe again but was told she is very busy with other horndogs for next 2 and a 1/2 hour. MMS suggested me to see Ivy. Pulled up her picture and hope maybe it is real like Chloe. No dice. I would put ivy in her 30s. I was in Italy disappointed when she first walk in especially I was all hype up in my mind for a young cutie pie from the pic. I was too committed at that point and just aimlessly went along to the shower. I just lay face down while she did her thing. This whole time I didn’t really take a good look at her. I just told myself to relax and enjoy the session. And she did a decent job with the body slide and RJ. Something in my head change when I turned over. She has a decent body. Natural B, well proportion, smooth skin, tight ass and her face suddenly looks decent. Her body remind me of Emma without the MM. I think she probably could sensed I was into her till this point and she made sure to make it up with service. I was totally into the session once she started bbbj and the way she looked bend over on the mirror. All of a sudden I had a huge urge to bang a milfy type lady, it kind of become a fantasy. Is so wrong that it felt great. I just popped right on the top and she sucked every last drop and i lightly held her head in place and she took the hint to keep the suction. Seems to me she swallowed.
the room action started with a nice decent massage for me to recovered. More sensual bbbj in the flip and I ask her to lay down for standing mish once I was ready and we switch to k9. And she does provide a great view in k9 and I finished quickly in that position.
In summary, ivy is a great choice for a young Milfy type fantasy and excellent k9 action.

Ivy

Texted for appointment for Ivy, as wanted something different.

Ivy walks in with grey shirt and skirt as in her pics. Very cute and shy. Give me a quick dfk and leads me to TS.

TS is new to her and she is showing her eagerness to please. Bbbj dt bls. She is petite and light and I can hardly feel her weight.

Back to the room, continue with more bbbj dt and rim. Cover on and we go for Greek and I gave in in a couple of mins.

Hot tower clean up and she gave me a good massage while continue teasing me. Very fast, jr started to grow and seeking attention. P2P play and soon we goes doggy and finally cim.

Ivy is a very accommodating and fun. Believe that over time she can surpass her predecessor.

On the way out, saw Chloe wearing a see through dress. Still looks so young and pretty.

MMS recommend me to goes for 4 hand next time as they are good personal friends. Experience and chemistry will be great.

Ivy

Texted for appointment for Ivy, as wanted something different.

Ivy walks in with grey shirt and skirt as in her pics. Very cute and shy. Give me a quick dfk and leads me to TS.

TS is new to her and she is showing her eagerness to please. Bbbj dt bls. She is petite and light and I can hardly feel her weight.

Back to the room, continue with more bbbj dt and rim. Cover on and we go for Greek and I gave in in a couple of mins.

Hot tower clean up and she gave me a good massage while continue teasing me. Very fast, jr started to grow and seeking attention. P2P play and soon we goes doggy and finally cim.

Ivy is a very accommodating and fun. Believe that over time she can surpass her predecessor.

On the way out, saw Chloe wearing a see through dress. Still looks so young and pretty.

MMS recommend me to goes for 4 hand next time as they are good personal friends. Experience and chemistry will be great.

Appreciate the review. That was 320 with greek included or before?

My first visit to GS and I saw Ivy (not sure if they are affiliated w/ another spa, but zero screening) for an hour. She walked in with the same outfit she has in the pics. Super cute little face and just the tiniest body, but still had a little bubble butt.

5 words of english max, but we skipped the shower (was fresh from home) and started w some passionate DFK. I got her naked and lay her down for some serious DATY w a little DATO. Found her spot and she came on my face after a while. She had me lay down for a good BBBJ, she moved soon to 69 where I ate her ass. Pretty soon she moved down to the balls and then began to rim me - I threw my legs up and we did a mutual DATO which was a first :)

She stood up and asked "condom?". I shrugged and she put one on me. She hopped on to ride and she's super shallow; when she was grinding into me I think I went past her cervix! Some CG, ACG, and reverse mish where I blew in the bag. Cleans me up and lays with me where we make out. Some mutual touching and then she hops on me bare. Felt so good; she rode me a bunch more then I pounded her out from below with her in ACG and she had another O (I presume. That wasn't one of the words she knew). Got off the table for some standing mish, and k9. Then I said I wanted her ass. She told me another $100 - actually drew it out on her hand, lol - and I thought WTH, I was gonna CIA. Worth it.

Well I got in there, and idk if she hadn't prepped or had a surprise, but this smell kept growing. Really deep ass stink. I tried to power through, but just couldn't deal with that. I grabbed some paper towels and pulled out. She was embarrassed, but shit happens.

Went to the TS and she soaped me down. Still had the smell in my nostrils, but it was starting to get sexy again. I had her suck on my balls while I got myself close, then blew 2nd in her mouth. Swallowed.

Finished cleaning up, dressed and headed out right on the hour. Realized at the office that my hands and dick still smelled rank, so that sucked. Probably my karmic punishment for going in raw. Still was a lot of fun, we really vibed and I'd see her again. She was kind of an animal and I think we could get a little rough.

$320+100

pokler

Power Bottom
My first visit to GS and I saw Ivy (not sure if they are affiliated w/ another spa, but zero screening) for an hour. She walked in with the same outfit she has in the pics. Super cute little face and just the tiniest body, but still had a little bubble butt.

5 words of english max, but we skipped the shower (was fresh from home) and started w some passionate DFK. I got her naked and lay her down for some serious DATY w a little DATO. Found her spot and she came on my face after a while. She had me lay down for a good BBBJ, she moved soon to 69 where I ate her ass. Pretty soon she moved down to the balls and then began to rim me - I threw my legs up and we did a mutual DATO which was a first :)

She stood up and asked "condom?". I shrugged and she put one on me. She hopped on to ride and she's super shallow; when she was grinding into me I think I went past her cervix! Some CG, ACG, and reverse mish where I blew in the bag. Cleans me up and lays with me where we make out. Some mutual touching and then she hops on me bare. Felt so good; she rode me a bunch more then I pounded her out from below with her in ACG and she had another O (I presume. That wasn't one of the words she knew). Got off the table for some standing mish, and k9. Then I said I wanted her ass. She told me another $100 - actually drew it out on her hand, lol - and I thought WTH, I was gonna CIA. Worth it.

Well I got in there, and idk if she hadn't prepped or had a surprise, but this smell kept growing. Really deep ass stink. I tried to power through, but just couldn't deal with that. I grabbed some paper towels and pulled out. She was embarrassed, but shit happens.

Went to the TS and she soaped me down. Still had the smell in my nostrils, but it was starting to get sexy again. I had her suck on my balls while I got myself close, then blew 2nd in her mouth. Swallowed.

Finished cleaning up, dressed and headed out right on the hour. Realized at the office that my hands and dick still smelled rank, so that sucked. Probably my karmic punishment for going in raw. Still was a lot of fun, we really vibed and I'd see her again. She was kind of an animal and I think we could get a little rough.

$320+100
So you rimmed each other and neither of you showered? Lol
Shit doesn't just happen. It's for a reason.

So you rimmed each other and neither of you showered? Lol
Shit doesn't just happen. It's for a reason.
Eh, that doesn’t seem weird: I had showered at home 45 min earlier, she smelled fresh prior to that. We didn’t get right to assholes out of the gate. Same experience with high end providers too.

The other thing… that was a deep inside issue. No shower in the world would solve that.

Went back yesterday afternoon trying to see Chloe again but was told she is very busy with other horndogs for next 2 and a 1/2 hour. MMS suggested me to see Ivy. Pulled up her picture and hope maybe it is real like Chloe. No dice. I would put ivy in her 30s. I was in Italy disappointed when she first walk in especially I was all hype up in my mind for a young cutie pie from the pic. I was too committed at that point and just aimlessly went along to the shower. I just lay face down while she did her thing. This whole time I didn’t really take a good look at her. I just told myself to relax and enjoy the session. And she did a decent job with the body slide and RJ. Something in my head change when I turned over. She has a decent body. Natural B, well proportion, smooth skin, tight ass and her face suddenly looks decent. Her body remind me of Emma without the MM. I think she probably could sensed I was into her till this point and she made sure to make it up with service. I was totally into the session once she started bbbj and the way she looked bend over on the mirror. All of a sudden I had a huge urge to bang a milfy type lady, it kind of become a fantasy. Is so wrong that it felt great. I just popped right on the top and she sucked every last drop and i lightly held her head in place and she took the hint to keep the suction. Seems to me she swallowed.
the room action started with a nice decent massage for me to recovered. More sensual bbbj in the flip and I ask her to lay down for standing mish once I was ready and we switch to k9. And she does provide a great view in k9 and I finished quickly in that position.
In summary, ivy is a great choice for a young Milfy type fantasy and excellent k9 action.

I love this place. Been going here for years. MMS would sometimes stand outside the Table Shower door and watch me fuck Emma on the table. Kinda hot!

pokler

Power Bottom
I love this place. Been going here for years. MMS would sometimes stand outside the Table Shower door and watch me fuck Emma on the table. Kinda hot!
Milfy , really? Interesting as looking at her pics and reading reviews I had every reason to think she was another Chloe.

This was my 3rd time at Grace. All three with Chloe. Intended to try CCP, but saw LE across street and being my first time there I kept walking and hit up the MMS at Grace.

Got into the room and in came Chloe wearing a stringy black lingerie. She dfk and helps me undress. I skip the TS this time. Although I have on other occasions. With the situation getting there, the Nerves were shot so i was bit anxious to get going. She starts bbbj and i flip her into 69 for me to partake in daty. She is a giver that one. Got close so on goes cover for rcg, then miss, standing mish and doggy. She is tight and dont want to end but finally have bbbj for cim. Realize still have twenty so she gives a decent massage which leads to more bbbj. But i was done with one and ask to get cleaned up.

on the way out mms hands me 12 mints and off i go.

I really enjoy Chloe, she is a sweet little thing, but am looking to try diff varieties.

320 + 40 tip.

pokler

Power Bottom
Those cops are only there to protect the diamond stores. They don't give a fuck about this stuff. They go all up and down that street. Zero fucks given by them.
Yeah when I saw Chloe again last Saturday they were there as always. Lit up a joint right in front of them. Admittedly tho I'd never of done that a year ago.

Yeah when I saw Chloe again last Saturday they were there as always. Lit up a joint right in front of them. Admittedly tho I'd never of done that a year ago.
Wasn’t sure if it was a timing, as i like to get in first thing Sat am, or they are there round the clock. Thanks for the heads up though. I wont give them too much thought next time.

Milfy , really? Interesting as looking at her pics and reading reviews I had every reason to think she was another Chloe.
She is not old. Like I said probably in her 30 but she is not a young cutie pie like Chloe either. A more mature and experienced type of lady

This was my 3rd time at Grace. All three with Chloe. Intended to try CCP, but saw LE across street and being my first time there I kept walking and hit up the MMS at Grace.

Got into the room and in came Chloe wearing a stringy black lingerie. She dfk and helps me undress. I skip the TS this time. Although I have on other occasions. With the situation getting there, the Nerves were shot so i was bit anxious to get going. She starts bbbj and i flip her into 69 for me to partake in daty. She is a giver that one. Got close so on goes cover for rcg, then miss, standing mish and doggy. She is tight and dont want to end but finally have bbbj for cim. Realize still have twenty so she gives a decent massage which leads to more bbbj. But i was done with one and ask to get cleaned up.

on the way out mms hands me 12 mints and off i go.

I really enjoy Chloe, she is a sweet little thing, but am looking to try diff varieties.

320 + 40 tip.
If you were not going to do TS why not try for two shots?

to me the whole point of doing the TS is to pop twice. Once in the TS and once in the room. Sometimes you don't get out of a TS until 30 mins into a session.
I am new to AMP so I am still figuring out how to get the most of my experience. Ideally I want 2 pops with CIM and a good amount of RIM. It seems to me a lot of time is burned at the TS with washing and body rub. But without the provider washing my asshole at TS it is hard go get them to do RIM afterwards.

Is what you do in TS is once the provider washes you aggressively get her to start RIM and then CIM. And then go back to the room for some rest and start the second pop? What is the best way to get the provider to get to the good stuff ASAP in the TS room?