Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

So texted mms asking if milk is back but was told no and maybe try new Thai girl Vickie. I think this is the first time I met a real Thai girl. She has a unique face that I think is pretty. Milfy type body, soft c with big areola, nice pair of meaty lip at the V.

Took standing shower to save time for the room. Starting the session with a full blown body massage that was pretty solid and it took probably 15-20mins which I was fine with today. Bbbj on the flip, cg, mish, standing k9 and finished with standing mish.
Nice change of pace.
hey, i just saw on GGS twitter that Milk is there again.... they have some interesting twitter posts lately.

I would swear vickie was latina if I didn't know better...like even up close.

i never been there, but i am seeing 100 house fee and 160-200 for the girl..

GGS. I just tell them $200/$300 skip the tipping conversation.

First time I saw Chanel, I left $300 on the dresser and she was fine with it and it’s understood for an hour.

I didn’t want to just give house fee and deal with negotiations later. I made it clear what I was paying if she wanted to negotiate then we could but I didn’t want to give her the opportunity to ask for say $400 total. If she said $400 I would have politely declined.

I have seen Chanel for $200/30min also.

Milk did not want 30 min so I had to pay $300 the first time I saw her and it ended up being an hour because if

I never ever tip here and always get top service which includes anal with Emma and 3 pops on several occasions .
quick story on Emma. So I see her at Grace because she does anal...her pussy is so small it actually hurts my dick a little fuck her.. i bottom out about 3/4 in. so I am like how am i going to fit this in her ass. well, i did fuck her in the ass and she lasted about 10 mins before tapping out...i started really going at it trying to finish.

so skip ahead a month..i am at AL to see Anna....well Emma is Anna. so I am like hey i saw you before remember? and she did not remember me at all. so i railed her again just regular sex on that small waist height bed. After I come she says to me, "hey, i remember you, you fucked me in the ass".....lol didn't remember my face or anything...she just remembered my dick up her pooper. lol. good girl.

it was 300 + 100 for anal back then...

Cecilia
Starting off, the pictures posted of her are not her so don't be too expectant on them.
Anyways, she comes in wearing a bikini top and white shorts. She's around 5'1" and she isn't necessarily petite because she has some muscle definition and noticeable abs. She is tanned and has some highlights in her hair. She doesn't have a pretty girl type of cute face but like a fun girl type of cute face, if you can understand what I mean. She is part Chinese and Korean and she has conversational English.
So we start off with the table shower. She does a little nuru and a little P2P on top. This was when I really saw and got turned on by her body definition. She has implants and they are more noticeable because she is a leaner girl. The table shower wasn't too long which I liked and we went back to the room.
I laid on my front on the "bed" and she gave a slow and sensual ST. She then gave me a cat bath and kissed me with the same passion. She had said she was new to this but the GFE was off the charts. I flipped over and she continued the cat bath until her soft mouth reached my penis. She was sensual with her mouth and her DT was smooth. She turned her body for 69. She has a bush and as I was licking her, she started getting a little wet.
I then get a condom put on and start fucking her in missionary. This is when I DFK her, which was the best part in my opinion. I finish in doggy and she cleans me up.
We finish with a great massage. She said she used to give massages and happy endings before. Also she definitely does do yoga and teaches yoga.
Gave her $320 for her services.

Got a text about Chloe on Thursday afternoon. MMS assured me she is my type and I will like her. But I couldn’t sneaked out of the house on Thursday so I ended up going late Friday late. And I really like the late night visit when these places slow down and is my quiet and relaxing for me.
MMS put into a room and Chloe came in 2 mins later. I think the picture is real for a change. She is probably around a 6 in the face department. She is cute with light makeup, about 5’2”. I really like her overall package, tone body, smooth skin, good altitude.
She greeted me with LFK and I was free to roam. She asked if I want to shower once I got her nightie off. We did a standing shower instead of TS so not much happened there. More kissing when we got in the room and had me lay down for some massage. It was short, maybe 5 mins and she started the ST with cat bath and some light rimming. I just let her do her thing and nice bbbj on the flip. She didn’t attempt DT which was fine by me. I prefer attention at the crown. She ask if I want 69 and I declined. She continue on with bbbj for another 5 mins before I ask her to lay down perpendicular on the table so I get a better angle for DATY. My hands were rubbing her clit and playing with her nipple while my tongue was twirling around. After I was satisfied with my work I suited up for standing mish. And we just stay in the position the whole time except for repositioning her legs a couple of times. She can take a pounding. She just held on to the table and moaning during the whole ride. I wanted to cim but I didn’t time it right and ended up shooting all over her stomach. She had a cute giggle when she saw a made a big mess on her tummy. We did a shower cleanup and she gave me another 15 mins of massage before I had home.

Cindy.

This is the first time I am going to a non-independent for a while. I went early in the morning just to avoid the crowd and get any verification they might have about me out of the way. I got an appointment with Cindy for 60 minutes ahead of time. Cindy quickly came in the room when I got there. She has a cute face. I would rate her a 6 and that is only because I tend to like thinner girls and she is a bit on the chubbier side. Still I found her to be attractive.

She gave a good DFK and BBBJ intro which was nice. She was very skilled with her tongue. We got going with a good amount of DFK on the bed and she then kissed me all over and got going on another BBBJ. She offered me 69 although I was really not into that and she went back to a BBBJ. I asked her to do a BLS which she did a very nice job on. I think her BLS is one of the best I have experienced as it was very warm and wet. I asked her to RIM me but she only did so around the edges but did a good job given she did not go to the hole itself. After a few minutes of that I told her I wanted to CIM and she got going again on a BBBJ for another 5 minutes or so before I released in her mouth. Her DT was good but not the best I have experienced. The entire experience up until now took almost 20 minutes mostly because her BLS was so good and I let that part go on for a while.

After cleaning me up she moved to a massage for 5 minutes or so before we went back to more DFK with her very skilled tongue. She then moved to a BBBJ and I asked for a few more minutes of her very nice BLS. I then asked her to put on the wrapper and we did it in several positions for around 15 minutes. I finished with my favorite which is missionary with her leg closed and me kissing her the whole time. I released with around 10 minutes left on the clock. I gave her the $320 which was what was agreed to over text when I booked the appointment. Had she actually RIM me deep like what the other reviews said about her I would have most likely given another $40 tip. Still it was a very positive experience and I would repeat with Cindy. Next time I might try some other girl just to try them out but if none seem that exciting I would be glad to see Cindy again.

Long time lurker here. GS is my go-to spot. Made an early appt for the new Nadia but instead got Chloe. I was looking for tall and thin, Chloe is about 5-2 spinner, well toned, well shaved, rock hard ass, natural teats and great skin. No bugles or muffin tops at all. I'm of the type that prefers unique faces, not model types per se. She is Chinese/Singaporean so she's got that asian halves thing going for her no doubt.

Table shower was decent. Almost popped 5 mins in but thought about The Jets and went limp. Awesome figure. Action was smooth and deliberate. Her demeanor isn't saccharine and she's a far cry from my ATF Selina who literally will rape you from the get go. More sensual, nice change of pace.

Got room #3, just across from the shower. Cuts down on burning travel time lol. Payment was declined until after since they know I'm a regular. We instantly went at it and went 100% mish, saving the other positions for later. Tighter than anyone I've been with. English isn't good but takes direction well. A short refractory period, about 15 mins and we're at it again, standing mish, CG squat, doggie. The neighboring room was loud AF which helped me pop again lol.

320+30 tip damage for 1 hour. I really like her. I asked about Nadia but MMS said she'll be back in a month..wth? She seems to have just started. Maybe she's off to amp boot camp or something. I really wanted tall and slim but Chloe was a great provider. Take care guys and take care of her.

pokler

Power Bottom
Long time lurker here. GS is my go-to spot. Made an early appt for the new Nadia but instead got Chloe. I was looking for tall and thin, Chloe is about 5-2 spinner, well toned, well shaved, rock hard ass, natural teats and great skin. No bugles or muffin tops at all. I'm of the type that prefers unique faces, not model types per se. She is Chinese/Singaporean so she's got that asian halves thing going for her no doubt.

Table shower was decent. Almost popped 5 mins in but thought about The Jets and went limp. Awesome figure. Action was smooth and deliberate. Her demeanor isn't saccharine and she's a far cry from my ATF Selina who literally will rape you from the get go. More sensual, nice change of pace.

Got room #3, just across from the shower. Cuts down on burning travel time lol. Payment was declined until after since they know I'm a regular. We instantly went at it and went 100% mish, saving the other positions for later. Tighter than anyone I've been with. English isn't good but takes direction well. A short refractory period, about 15 mins and we're at it again, standing mish, CG squat, doggie. The neighboring room was loud AF which helped me pop again lol.

320+30 tip damage for 1 hour. I really like her. I asked about Nadia but MMS said she'll be back in a month..wth? She seems to have just started. Maybe she's off to amp boot camp or something. I really wanted tall and slim but Chloe was a great provider. Take care guys and take care of her.
I used to do doubles with Chloe and Jessica
Both great service ?
15 refract time? Lol I'm 15 seconds age 66.

Both great service ?

Both great service !

billyS

Reign of Terror

Curious what made you finally post a review after 6 years on the board.
Prodding from MMS?

Both great service ?

Both great service !
I am afraid to have another session with Jessica...i did try a few weeks ago but she wasn't there. Jessica was fucking amazing.
I know to some degree there is acting involved. But it seemed like she went from barely being able to taking me to loving my cock...like more than a friend.
It has to be in my top 5 sessions of all time.