Flushing Street Walkers

billyS

Reign of Terror
EddyBearNY said:
More important, in my 10 minutes of making the rounds, there was LE. I saw them twice.

I never seen so much LE over there.
Eddy, I made three passes on the block and pulled over twice to talk to the girls. Besides not getting my price ($20 for a bbbjcim) the main reason I did not stop was the mention of the heavy LE presence, like sighted in your post above. Since I didn't see 50 let me ask you this: Is it a patrol car you saw last night or an undercover with a Uni?

billyS said:
Eddy, I made three passes on the block and pulled over twice to talk to the girls. Besides not getting my price ($20 for a bbbjcim) the main reason I did not stop was the mention of the heavy LE presence, like sighted in your post above. Since I didn't see 50 let me ask you this: Is it a patrol car you saw last night or an undercover with a Uni?
It was a marked car. As I mentioned in a previous post, it appears that there is a car assigned to that area.

It is a little scary now with LE always present --I can not bare the thought of getting busted. I do not know what LE would do if they catch you in the act. In the old days LE just checked your paperwork, if it was ok you were let off with a warning and a lecture.

In this day and age they could lock you up, send you to central booking for the night, sieze your car, and only G@D knows what else.

How did the girls look you saw out there?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
EddyBearNY said:
I passed by tonight at 10:00 pm it was cold. I saw a little thick spanish girl in front of the pool hall. She was on a cell. She stayed there the whole time I was driving around. Not sure if she was working, or she had a man in the pool hall, and she was just making a call, and smoking.

Two other girls across the street. One BBBSW, and one smaller BSW who looked kind of cute. I then saw a third one getting out of a car. She was also a BBBSW.

More important, in my 10 minutes of making the rounds, there was LE. I saw them twice.

I never seen so much LE over there. It also looks like the area is making a small come back
Saw the little thick Spanish girl in front of the pool hall on Wed morning, I believe. Couldn't put a finger on if she was working, but if it is the same girl, she most likely is, no?

Yeah, what's up with all of the LE presence?

Gavy

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
EddyBearNY said:
How did the girls look you saw out there?
Not bad as far as SW's go. The two I spoke to seemed high on something. They were spacey and had that far away look in their eyes. They were all in their twenties it would seem.

billyS

Reign of Terror
gavycrav said:
Saw the little thick Spanish girl in front of the pool hall on Wed morning, I believe. Couldn't put a finger on if she was working, but if it is the same girl, she most likely is, no?
Gavy, The three I saw all waved and nodded to me to let me know they were working. If the one you saw was working she would have let you know.

Sunday was empty, including LE. Last night I saw one white girl. She was wearing a parker, zipped up over her face. I could not get a good look at her, so I kept driving.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Worked late tonight. Decided it was either 40 bucks at the bar or 40 for a cbj. Decided that the little Noah's Ark that I have assembled at my home (don't ask) needed me home soon, so I took a chance on Flushing.

BINGO! 5 girls working, all pretty cute. 4 bsw and a possible latina.

Nice fun was had and I am home to attend to my "family".

Gavy

gavycrav said:
Worked late tonight. Decided it was either 40 bucks at the bar or 40 for a cbj. Decided that the little Noah's Ark that I have assembled at my home (don't ask) needed me home soon, so I took a chance on Flushing.

Gavy
Gavy,

You got lucky... Friday night I went by and there was 3 bsws, one looked like a guy. Forget that, took off and the next night, nobody in sight. I couldn't even see 1 person walking around.

gavycrav said:

Gavy
A fine turn of events, I have not seen 5 good looking girls since the ladies homeless shelter (In 80's they had a shelter)

Always be aware of LESW, if caught you will spend the night in central booking, and say good bye to your car

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
billyS said:
Which one did you pick? Where did you drive off to to do the deed? Price?
I picked up the chubbiest of the lot, no the possible Latina (surprise surprise). She wasn't that big, probably 140lbs and 5'3". Great technique...best cbj I ever got...a lot of tongue and hand attention to the jewels. Deed cost 40...

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
EddyBearNY said:
Always be aware of LESW, if caught you will spend the night in central booking, and say good bye to your car
Yes, good points...I just do the pull-over and talk on the phone ting. They get close to the car, I pop the door. They dawdle outside, I drive off.

Gavy

I posted this in another thread, but it should have been posted here.

I drove by the Flushing stroll this Saturday night around 3 A.M.

Saw one great looking BSW, about 19-25, tight bod, nice face and one so-so WSW.

The BSW got picked up in a hurry. Slowed for the WSW, but mindful about all the warnings about LE action, I politely declined and drove off.

It took me all of a few seconds to realize that I know this area from doing a foot recon some years ago.

But at that time, nothing was happening.

Gav left me a message that there were some hotties out tonight on this track around 8 pm. Said there were about 5. I'm sure he'll fill us in on all the juicy details when he gets on the computer.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
paulbunyon said:
Gav left me a message that there were some hotties out tonight on this track around 8 pm. Said there were about 5. I'm sure he'll fill us in on all the juicy details when he gets on the computer.
Ahem... was on Farrington about 15 minutes ago. A way too prety to be out there, young black girl working. Cute as a button.

A couple of 2s and 3s as well. But the youthful bsw, she was too pretty and sweet to be out there.

Gavy

Last night ca. 9:30 3 sw on on east side of farrington btw 32 and 35. wasn't going very slow so did not get good look but from what i did see - none were black, none were thick and none were very short. all three were probably doable by most mongers. When I went by the second time. only saw one.
I wasn't shopping as I had someone with me that wanted to see the track.