Flushing Street Walkers

Last year I was in the same area of this recent sting operation that Pinga reported on. I was driving by and saw this REALLY cute Blonde girl doing the sw walk. Kinda look out of place, but I said to myself "Self, let's give her a shot and see what her story is". So I pulled up next to her and rolled down the window. This girl was real cute up close... about a 8/10. She then proceeds to ask me "What do you want?" and "How much do you have?" I personally dont like to discuss terms while the sw is hanging outside my window for fear that a cop might drive by and ask us what we're doing. So, I then asked her to get in the car and we'll talk about it while I'll drive to a secluded spot. She was against coming into my car at which point she then repeats her 2 previous questions to me. Total giveaway. Told her that I wasnt looking for anything and drove off. As I pulled away I looked in my rearview mirror and noticed a van with 2 guys in the front seats nearby. This confirmed what I had believed to be a sting operation. I got lucky that night that my instincts told me to "stay away" and I've been lucky ever since *knock-on-wood* in that I have never been caught in a sting operation or an AMP bust. But that night I've always wondered how many poor schlubs fell for this undercover posing as an sw act? That night, it looked too good to be true... and sure enough, it was!

April 1, 5:00 PM

Saw a BBBSW on 32, she was wearing a bright pink top, and had a pink pocketbook. She looked to clean to be over there. Down the block and around the corner was a regular tall Skinny BSWCH(CH=Crack Hoe), talking to a white guy on foot in a suit jacket. He was not a pimp or a druggie, looked nerdy, but could have been LE.

I parked 2 blocks away and decided to stake out the BBBSW to see if she was LE. After 5 minutes she walked around the corner. I went to find her, she was talking to the BSWCH and the white guy with the suit jacket. I left, because you never know if LE is taking plates, or shooting video. or will just pull you over, for no reason. I saw some vans in the area, but can not tell if it was an LE vehical

What was that all about???

A) She knew the BSWCH and guy from the street?
B) The guy was Backup LE and hanging out with the BSWCH as part of the undercover?
C) Any of 100 different scenario's

Long Island fella heading home from a poker game in the Bronx with a buddy of mine, we hit the Farrington scene about 12am to 1230am. Saw one confirmed WSW who was a serious crack hoe who offered us BJ for $20 which we politely declined she said her name was Kim and she wore a parka with a hood. No other sightings and didnt see any LE activity, This place seems to be pretty much dead at night so any out of the ordinary activity of cars and people etc should be a dead give away to LE. Didnt see any such thing tonight and since we had gotten out 1f fix in the afternoon we called a day and headed home. Might be possible to grab something in these areas. Just be safe and use my rule any LE sightings and goodbye.

genius said:
If the stings in your area are anything like the ones in Suffolk here are some tips from the couple I saw:
1. You hit it on the head when you said she looked too clean for the area. Clean may be the wrong word - she just looked out of place for the area.
2. Before a sting they clear out all the SW's from the area. Ya know how the birds get all quiet and stop flying around just before a hurricane hits. Thats the feeling you will have that something just aint right.
3. The decoy will be wearing a mike (you wont see it - it is just supply info to backup so they know when the mark has said enough to arrest him.)
4. The backup will always keep the decoy in sight and will have a straight run to her in case she gets into trouble. One backup I saw was sitting in his car "reading the paper". This was Wyandanch so I knew something was really wrong because no one there can read. Another time two uniforms were in a unmarked car (they had these T shirts on that said POLICE. If that didn't tip you off, these were 2 white guys sitting in a car on a side street where there are no white guys in the middle of a drug/SW infested area just sitting there looking at the decoy.)
5. The decoy will not get into the car. She will also keep herself just out of reach so some nut case can't grab her.
6. She will not say anything sexual. She will give you a friiendly smile. When I stopped for a decoy a while back (I knew immediately she was a decoy) I drove past her and "stopped top get a cell call". she came right over to my car, out of reach and asked me "where you going" or some such. I said down the road a bit. When she realized I wasn't going to bite she just walked away. I drove around the block an found the backup and parked and watch them bust a couple of guys and tow away their cars.
Very good points that all mongers should read and keep in mind if they don't want to spend a night in jail and have to pay fines and lawyer's fees.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Dropped off the gf around 10:30. Cruised Farrington. Saw the same white Expedition in front of the billiards place with two brothers talking (one outside, the other inside). Expedition is there a lot. Assume it is the pimp's ride.

Saw a bsw, about a 3 on my scale walking south on Farrington. Had a lot of gf fun this weekend and the LE posts in this thread got me gunshy, so I decided one round of cruising was it for me.

Gavy

daengman said:
Last night I was in the area again about the same time (ca. 9:30p) and decided to see if thurs results would be repeated.
on farrington just past 32 i saw a short petite HSW (perhaps 5' under 100, slender) and she was wearing a tan leather jacket..
Was she a dark skinned hispanic? Did she have a larger-than-average nose? Did she speak english with no accent?

Passed by today at 1:00 pm - One BBSW in a black down jacket, hanging out around the billards.

Passed again at 5:00 pm Kim was out on 32 near Prince

No marked LE

Went to Home Depot last night at around 9pm. Had to buy something to unclog the kitchen sink. After the Home Depot run, I drove by the pool hall on Farrington. Saw the latina, probably the same one Slinky saw. Drove around the block and saw what I believed to be a wsw (and no, she wasnt the tall skinny cracked out sw that we always see in that area). Couldnt really tell if she was cute or not since she had her hood up so I drove around the block again. 2nd time around the block I could tell that she was definitely a girl since I got a better look at her and she did give me the "come here wave". Didnt bother stopping to pick her.

FlipMo said:
Went to Home Depot last night at around 9pm. Had to buy something to unclog the kitchen sink. After the Home Depot run, I drove by the pool hall on Farrington. Saw the latina, probably the same one Slinky saw. Drove around the block and saw what I believed to be a wsw (and no, she wasnt the tall skinny cracked out sw that we always see in that area). Couldnt really tell if she was cute or not since she had her hood up so I drove around the block again. 2nd time around the block I could tell that she was definitely a girl since I got a better look at her and she did give me the "come here wave". Didnt bother stopping to pick her.
Saw her Saturday night, told us her name is kim. Need to be mighty drunk or really stupid to let her suck your dick.

beadman said:
Saw her Saturday night, told us her name is kim. Need to be mighty drunk or really stupid to let her suck your dick.
Which one is Kim? The tall skinny cracked out ho, or the Latina Slinky and I spotted? I would NEVER let my dick anywheres near that crack ho. Couldnt pay me enough.

lamont5123 said:
Aw, c'mon, Flip.

Take one for the team.

We need the review.
YOU COULDNT PAY ME ENOUGH!

Which reminds me of a question... How much money would it take for anyone to f*ck this crack ho like the one near Farrington? If anyone hasnt seen her, please allow me to describe this hideous creature... This crack ho in question is about 6 feet tall and about 80 pounds. All the times I've seen her, she's always smoking a cig. and talking to herself (like all crackheads do). She's got the face of the BAD WITCH from the Wizard of Oz. I've never talked to her so I dont know how she sounds or smells, but I can just imagine that she smells like shit and/or piss. So how much $$ would it take for you to sexually molest this creature?

beadman said:
this crack hoe had a hood on. not sure if she was 6ft tall so probably different one.

Passed by 11:00 PM -- Saw the hooded hoe, she was wearing a blue
hooded sweet top, with matching pants. LE was patroling, saw two LE marked cars in 5 minutes.

I am getting a little edgy about the spot. If LE notices that I cruz by a few times a day, they will stop me for sure. Even worse, I would have to stay away for 6 months...

Well, there is the Candlewood down the block. My success at picking up dancers at the wood is legendary!`-- (even if it is in my mind only)