Flushing Street Walkers

un4, all this talk of increased LE action has me spooked.

So I observe.

I mean, Queens is not my turf. So I'm not entirely comfortable taking chances there.

I am okay in the Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan.

Last night I was in the area again about the same time (ca. 9:30p) and decided to see if thurs results would be repeated.
on farrington just past 32 i saw a short petite HSW (perhaps 5' under 100, slender) and she was wearing a tan leather jacket. When I came around the second time she was still there. Now, I haven't picked-up a sw in a long time but she was just my type so i decided to see what she was all about.
I briefly said hello and asked her to meet me in the shopping center lot. If she was LE either she wouldn't go or her back-up would follow.
Once she got to the lot she said she had a place to go to and it would be 120+20(for the place). I told her 120 and we could go to my place. she told me her name is Dee. when we got here I saw that she had a great slender body with the exception that her breasts were very small. But she did have very nice nipples that more tham made up for the small tits.
Did the usual, played with her nips while billy joel was singing. Did some dining until she popped then doggy and mish to finish. She didn't rush me and I spent about 45 min. with her here until I brought her back.

She told me she was 22 and had just started to come out to that area as she needed the money and was going to work late in the week and on weekends. She said that she would be out from around 9 til 12 or 1.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
daengman said:
She told me she was 22 and had just started to come out to that area as she needed the money and was going to work late in the week and on weekends. She said that she would be out from around 9 til 12 or 1.
Perfect post, daeng. Great recon and conversion...will be hitting the Farrington scene after 10PM and will have an eye out for "Dee".

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
gavycrav said:
Perfect post, daeng. Great recon and conversion...will be hitting the Farrington scene after 10PM and will have an eye out for "Dee".

Gavy
Just got back in about 15 minutes ago. Hit Farrington around 9PM. Saw a nice, pretty and thin LSW or light skinned bsw walking on Farington. Drove by too fast, saw her out there earlier in the week. Could this be the one daeg wrote about? Drove by again, but she was talking to someone in an older SUV...as I was driving past, she walked the opposite way down a one way avenue...towards the taxi station near Prince. Drove up Prince and around again and she was gone.

Saw the same girl from earlier this week...the cute young thing that knows exactly what she was doing. But, I wanted strange. Went over to the shopping mall and into the deli, bought gum, listened to the radio, called bunyon and went out again. Saw another light-skinned bsw or LSW walking down Farrington(I WILL STRESS THIS POINT: NOT THE SAME ONE FROM 30 MINUTES EARLIER)...not the one I just saw 30 minutes prior. Got her name, it was "Diamond"...she was thin, small breasts..thought it must have been the girl Daegman described (Dee/Diamond...close connection, I thought).

Well, this girl was a sour puss. Bad attitude. Nasty personality. I should have dropped her off. Should have said no thanks...not worth the time or effort. Went through with the deal, not satisfied at all. So disappointing to waste money on this. Wondering if it is the same girl...should have gone with the pretty young chick from earlier in the week or the chubby girl from 2 weeks ago...both were out and were well worth the effort.

What is the protocol, gentlemen, if you get the negative vibe? Do you drop them off with no payment for their time? I wish I had done that. Even give her a ten spot to leave...looking forward to some enlightenment. What a waste tonight was...

Gavy

Last edited:
help out a long island guy, gonna be heading over the whitestone b***** coming home tomorrow night and will be able to check out this spot. I see farrington street is this the one. where do I look. Thanks.

Check in the area around the billiards joint on Farrington and a few adjacent streets in the area. Can't miss that billiards place, Farrington ain't all that long of a block. (From the Van Wyck to Northern Blvd.) If there are any ho's out they'll be in that area. According to reports, there have been girls out there lately. Hope this helps.

gavycrav said:
Just got back in about 15 minutes ago. Hit Farrington around 9PM. Saw a nice, pretty and thin LSW or light skinned bsw walking on Farington. Drove by too fast, saw her out there earlier in the week. Could this be the one daeg wrote about? Drove by again, but she was talking to someone in an older SUV...as I was driving past, she walked the opposite way down a one way avenue...towards the taxi station near Prince. Drove up Prince and around again and she was gone.

Saw the same girl from earlier this week...the cute young thing that knows exactly what she was doing. But, I wanted strange. Went over to the shopping mall and into the deli, bought gum, listened to the radio, called bunyon and went out again. Saw another light-skinned bsw or LSW walking down Farrington(I WILL STRESS THIS POINT: NOT THE SAME ONE FROM 30 MINUTES EARLIER)...not the one I just saw 30 minutes prior. Got her name, it was "Diamond"...she was thin, small breasts..thought it must have been the girl Daegman described (Dee/Diamond...close connection, I thought).

Well, this girl was a sour puss. Bad attitude. Nasty personality. I should have dropped her off. Should have said no thanks...not worth the time or effort. Went through with the deal, not satisfied at all. So disappointing to waste money on this. Wondering if it is the same girl...should have gone with the pretty young chick from earlier in the week or the chubby girl from 2 weeks ago...both were out and were well worth the effort.

What is the protocol, gentlemen, if you get the negative vibe? Do you drop them off with no payment for their time? I wish I had done that. Even give her a ten spot to leave...looking forward to some enlightenment. What a waste tonight was...

Gavy
Happens to all of us SW mongers sooner or later young Gavy Crav. Sometimes if I get a bad vibe I'll drop 'em off without doing the deed and give them nothing but other times I'll give them a $10 or something like that. It all depends on how long you have them in the car. Sometimes they get pissed, sometimes not. It happens, goes with the territory, with a new chick you can never really tell how cool they're going to be.

Le Sting Beware

Late Saturday afternoon I was passing by the Prince st./ Farrington stroll in Flushing and did a double take when I spotted this hispanic girl trying to get the passing cars' attention. She was dressed in a top and skirt and could best be described as late twenties,ok body and face but she looked too clean for the area. I circled twice and noticed that nobody stopped for her even though a lot of cars were going tru the area ( this was on 32av. by Miller st.) I parked just to see if she got picked up. There were no undercover or cruiser cars anywhere. As I stood on a corner, a car stopped and driver engaged her in conversation for about 3 minutes when all of a sudden three unmarked cars swooped down and corned the guy. They got him out of car,cuffed him and into a minivan( there was also a SUV and a grey Maxima). I felt so sorry for the poor slob. It had been reported that new sw's had been spotted in this area but it looks like they are decoys; so guys be very careful out there.

This unfortunate event happened at 6pm and as I cruised the area there were no other sw's around. I did not spot the unmarked cars readily but the decoy was able to signal her backup right away. Again guys, be very careful.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
paulbunyon said:
Check in the area around the billiards joint on Farrington and a few adjacent streets in the area. Can't miss that billiards place, Farrington ain't all that long of a block. (From the Van Wyck to Northern Blvd.) If there are any ho's out they'll be in that area. According to reports, there have been girls out there lately. Hope this helps.
Nice report...go straight down Farrington. Only thing is, it is the Whitestone Expressway, not Van Wyck. They converge about a half mile south.

Anyway, go north on Cross Island, pass the Whitestone, like you are going to Shea and merge onto the Whitestone Expressway. Get off at Linden Place. Make a left onto Linden. Make your first right go down to the light and you got the 24 hour car wash. Make a left and you are on Farrington.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
paulbunyon said:
Happens to all of us SW mongers sooner or later young Gavy Crav. Sometimes if I get a bad vibe I'll drop 'em off without doing the deed and give them nothing but other times I'll give them a $10 or something like that. It all depends on how long you have them in the car. Sometimes they get pissed, sometimes not. It happens, goes with the territory, with a new chick you can never really tell how cool they're going to be.
Yeah, still smarting over the total waste of time...could could have jacked it myself in front of my computer screen. Good call on "the vibe", I got it just a minute into our "ride". Something was telling me to just get her out of the car.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
pinga said:
This unfortunate event happened at 6pm and as I cruised the area there were no other sw's around. I did not spot the unmarked cars readily but the decoy was able to signal her backup right away. Again guys, be very careful.
Chilling story, pinga. Thanks for the information. I just might swear it off again...gotta get a new piece of tail to keep me interested, though.

Gavy

Friday at 6:00 PM not a girl in site. On Downing Street off of 32 Ave, there was a older black women (late 50's) with a cane sitting with a fat older black guy. I passed by the guy was smiling and the women was waiving me over.

It seemed very strange, I kept driving. I am hoping upon reading this post, Un4 will do some investigating...

pinga said:
Late Saturday afternoon I was passing by the Prince st./ Farrington stroll in Flushing and did a double take when I spotted this hispanic girl trying to get the passing cars' attention. She was dressed in a top and skirt and could best be described as late twenties,ok body and face but she looked too clean for the area. I circled twice and noticed that nobody stopped for her even though a lot of cars were going tru the area ( this was on 32av. by Miller st.) I parked just to see if she got picked up. There were no undercover or cruiser cars anywhere. As I stood on a corner, a car stopped and driver engaged her in conversation for about 3 minutes when all of a sudden three unmarked cars swooped down and corned the guy. They got him out of car,cuffed him and into a minivan( there was also a SUV and a grey Maxima). I felt so sorry for the poor slob. It had been reported that new sw's had been spotted in this area but it looks like they are decoys; so guys be very careful out there.
Happened to my friend a while back. Took his car, dragged him to the police station were he stayed for 10 hours, then took him to central booking (Queens Jail) were he spent the night. A trip to central booking is one of the most unpleasant experiences one can ever go through in there life.

He did get his car back, and was found not guilty due to a police mess up. He did spend over $10,000 in legal fee's and car rentals. Not to mention he had to appear in court 8 times.

SO BE VERY CAREFUL!!!! I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO, BECAUSE LE ARE BIG LIERS!!! EVEN IF YOU STOP THE CAR AND TALK, THAT COULD BE ENOUGH TO ARREST YOU, THEN LE WILL MAKE UP LIES, AND TURN A HELLO HOW ARE YOU, INTO A SOLICITING CHARGE.

EddyBearNY said:
Happened to my friend a while back. Took his car, dragged him to the police station were he stayed for 10 hours, then took him to central booking (Queens Jail) were he spent the night. A trip to central booking is one of the most unpleasant experiences one can ever go through in there life.

He did get his car back, and was found not guilty due to a police mess up. He did spend over $10,000 in legal fee's and car rentals. Not to mention he had to appear in court 8 times.

SO BE VERY CAREFUL!!!! I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO, BECAUSE LE ARE BIG LIERS!!! EVEN IF YOU STOP THE CAR AND TALK, THAT COULD BE ENOUGH TO ARREST YOU, THEN LE WILL MAKE UP LIES, AND TURN A HELLO HOW ARE YOU, INTO A SOLICITING CHARGE.
They have to produce a tape proving that you offered money. Otherwise anyone with a good lawyer will win the lawsuit. So far the cops keep loosing every time they are taken to court.

pinga said:
If the stings in your area are anything like the ones in Suffolk here are some tips from the couple I saw:
1. You hit it on the head when you said she looked too clean for the area. Clean may be the wrong word - she just looked out of place for the area.
2. Before a sting they clear out all the SW's from the area. Ya know how the birds get all quiet and stop flying around just before a hurricane hits. Thats the feeling you will have that something just aint right.
3. The decoy will be wearing a mike (you wont see it - it is just supply info to backup so they know when the mark has said enough to arrest him.)
4. The backup will always keep the decoy in sight and will have a straight run to her in case she gets into trouble. One backup I saw was sitting in his car "reading the paper". This was Wyandanch so I knew something was really wrong because no one there can read. Another time two uniforms were in a unmarked car (they had these T shirts on that said POLICE. If that didn't tip you off, these were 2 white guys sitting in a car on a side street where there are no white guys in the middle of a drug/SW infested area just sitting there looking at the decoy.)
5. The decoy will not get into the car. She will also keep herself just out of reach so some nut case can't grab her.
6. She will not say anything sexual. She will give you a friiendly smile. When I stopped for a decoy a while back (I knew immediately she was a decoy) I drove past her and "stopped top get a cell call". she came right over to my car, out of reach and asked me "where you going" or some such. I said down the road a bit. When she realized I wasn't going to bite she just walked away. I drove around the block an found the backup and parked and watch them bust a couple of guys and tow away their cars.

Last edited:
genius said:
If the stings in your area are anything like the ones in Suffolk here are some tips from the couple I saw:
1. You hit it on the head when you said she looked too clean for the area. Clean may be the wrong word - she just looked out of place for the area.
2. Before a sting they clear out all the SW's from the area. Ya know how the birds get all quiet and stop flying around just before a hurricane hits. Thats the feeling you will have that something just aint right.
3. The decoy will be wearing a mike (you wont see it - it is just supply info to backup so they know when the mark has said enough to arrest him.)
4. The backup will always keep the decoy in sight and will have a straight run to her in case she gets into trouble. One backup I saw was sitting in his car "reading the paper". This was Wyandanch so I knew something was really wrong because no one there can read. Another time two uniforms were in a unmarked car (they had these T shirts on that said POLICE. If that didn't tip you off, these were 2 white guys sitting in a car on a side street where there are no white guys in the middle of a drug/SW infested area just sitting there looking at the decoy.)
5. The decoy will not get into the car. She will also keep herself just out of reach so some nut case can't grab her.
6. She will not say anything sexual. She will give you a friiendly smile. When I stopped for a decoy a while back (I knew immediately she was a decoy) I drove past her and "stopped top get a cell call". she came right over to my car, out of reach and asked me "where you going" or some such. I said down the road a bit. When she realized I wasn't going to bite she just walked away. I drove around the block an found the backup and parked and watch them bust a couple of guys and tow away their cars.
This is textbook. They have to follow the rules or get sued.

JIMYDR said:
They have to produce a tape proving that you offered money. Otherwise anyone with a good lawyer will win the lawsuit. So far the cops keep loosing every time they are taken to court.
Yes they may lose in court but they really have won because you may get your name in the papers, your family has to bail you out, you have to spend a lot of time and money defending yourself.

genius said:
Yes they may lose in court but they really have won because you may get your name in the papers, your family has to bail you out, you have to spend a lot of time and money defending yourself.
I am single. I spent the night in jail, got a lawyer and cleaned a park. I have spotted them in action 100 times after that. I have been approached by the undercovers and even replied "You are operation Losing Proposition, so no"

Its part of getting whores.