Flushing Street Walkers

Here is my contribution. For over 20 years now you can find women on the stroll in flushing, on 32nd and 33 Avenue (and the surrounding blocks) It starts around Union Street and Farrington. You can take Northern Blvd. and turn on Union Street.

The girls our of so so quality. Many are ugly drug addicts. Last week a got a very hot blonde, she was with a friend who sat in the back seat, while I enjoyed a BBJ. She said it was her first time doing this -- needed money to buy some crack -- asked for $20.

A few months ago I find a hot Korean with the same story. It is very hit or miss, and there is no guarantee that there will be anyone out. Whenever you drive by you will always see cars circling - All looking for some action.

Have fun and report back.

In the last several years or more that area has been sorta dead, well anytime I've been thru there. All I've ever seen are real dogs. Base on your info I'll start look there again, It pretyy close to where I am. Thank for the info and if I come up with anything I'll report back.

I know the area well...

I lived on Parsons and 35th Ave for twenty years, I even went to Flushing H.S. and the quality of SW in the area has never been great!
I always seem to find runaways young girls looking to sleep with anyone just to have a place to sleep for the night. They are the best catch, just be careful of their age. The hunt is on!

I am new to the board, and was very surpassed that I did not find any postings on this area. It has always been a steady source. I remember there was a women's shelter near by (I think it is closed now) which helped fill the streets. Now it is very hit or miss - I live near by so I always make sure and drive by whenever I come home.

Queens Blvd. was never a great source. It always dries up quick, the neighborhood does not stand for it. Queens Plaza was once one of the best spots in the city, but as of late I have not seen any action.

I've been hitting this area for a few weeks prior to the x-mas rush. I've consistently picked up a latina or black girl but rarely the same one more than twice. They're usually pretty good quality I haven't had a rushed session yet but that could just be luck. Lots of cops in the area though so watch out.

CriscoKid said:
I've been hitting this area for a few weeks prior to the x-mas rush. I've consistently picked up a latina or black girl but rarely the same one more than twice. They're usually pretty good quality I haven't had a rushed session yet but that could just be luck. Lots of cops in the area though so watch out.
Crisco is 100% correct about the cops. they also have undercover. I am also concerned that the girls may have pimps around. What I do is drive two blocks to the shopping center, and park in a corner spot.

I drove around last night, about 11:00 and amidst the rain found a tall Latin. She was not to burned out. BBJ for $20. Knew what she was doing, so it did not take long.

I never mention money upfront. I just say Hi - let them do all the talking. When I park I tell them how beautiful they are and make small talk, I then proceed to put there hands down my pants, or push there head down there and open my zipper, I play it different depending on the girl and the reaper I build with them. Even though they are SW they are still women, and respond to sweetness the same as all women.

If they are undercover cops they will not play with your thingy. You also have to mention paying for sex, so never ever mention money. When talking about money I tell them talk to me. Again, I never mention money, I let them do all the talking.

A friend of mine got locked up a while back, he spent a night in central booking, and they confiscated his care (he hired a good lawyer and was able to get the charges dropped and his car back, due to technicality) but he still went through a lot of grieve, money, and wasted days going to court.

Its very hit and miss in this stroll but then again that is the way its been all over town lately. There use to be a young plump blonde who gave good head and even swallowed for 30 about a year ago. Have not seen her since.

I never did that blonde, not sure if I remember her. There are almost always at least one SW, at any given time. The problem there is a good possibility that they will be on of the nastiest, undesirable women you ever seen.

Found No Action

checked out area around Union and 35th, and in parking lot behind the oriental shopping plaza and various side streets. No action was to be found. This was around midnite Friday.

its hit or miss there. I once saw a blond chick with wild frizzy hair, but she looked cracked out. Another 2 black chicks and one white chubby girl (named sky). Its been really really dead there though

Just made a big Score! I was driving on the Whitestone Expressway Service Road, around Whitestone Lanes. I saw a sexy PR girl walking, smoking a cigarette, and swinging a bag from KFC.

I slowed down and she made eye contact. I pulled over, made small talk and she got in the car. Got BBBJ in the back seat for $60, she asked for $100 for F/S.

She did rush me a bit, and was a little cranky. but it is was OK considering she was such better quality then anything that hangs around that spot.

She was clean, had nice long hair. She was a little thick, but sexy, which is not the norm for the S/W around there.

billyS

Reign of Terror
EddyBearNY said:
Just made a big Score! I was driving on the Whitestone Expressway Service Road, around Whitestone Lanes. I saw a sexy PR girl walking, smoking a cigarette, and swinging a bag from KFC.

I slowed down and she made eye contact. I pulled over, made small talk and she got in the car. Got BBBJ in the back seat for $60, she asked for $100 for F/S.

She did rush me a bit, and was a little cranky. but it is was OK considering she was such better quality then anything that hangs around that spot.

She was clean, had nice long hair. She was a little thick, but sexy, which is not the norm for the S/W around there.
She probably wasn't even a hooker. Just some fat broucia who likes to suck cock and is a little street savy. Either way.....GREAT SCORE EDDY !!!!!!!!!

You took the words right out of mouth

billyS said:
She probably wasn't even a hooker. Just some fat broucia who likes to suck cock and is a little street savy. Either way.....GREAT SCORE EDDY !!!!!!!!!
Thats just what I thought, and wanted to write it in my post, but did not know how to put it.

I am laughing so hard!!!!

Damn in all the years i take that road i never scored there......
good job!!!!
EddyBearNY said: