Flushing Street Walkers

I remember seeing the Children of the Dammned at Keiths when I was around 10 0r 11. My aunt lived on Prince street when it used to be lined with trees and homes. I used to stay over during 1 month ea summer from long Island. My aunt went to Flushing HS, and now I am trying to imagine crack hos walking the street there.

Stay the hell away from Farrington. Last night I went to the supermarket to pick something up. Saw a bsw, thin and tall. When I came out from the supermarket, she was getting the bracelets placed on her by LE. This was right in front of the billards place.

billyS

Reign of Terror
jimbo44 said:
My aunt lived on Prince street when it used to be lined with trees and homes. I used to stay over during 1 month ea summer from long Island.
The Fresh Air Fund in reverse?
I remember those commercials for the FAF during Yankee games in the '70's. We used to immitate that little black kid.
Little Black boy: If I ever see a bull, I grab a sheet and I play bullfight
Narrator: 'Did you ever see a bull'
LBB:'yeah'
N: Where?
YNB: On a farm
N: On a real farm?
YNB: On TV
N:Would you like to go to real farm
YBB: (eyes lighting up) Yeah...would you take me there?

Hit the area at 9:00 pm Wed. Five girls hanging out on 32 ave. Four black crack heads. One white girl, it was very cold and she was wearing a big coat with a hood so I could not get a good look.

This area stays alive. Though the girls are half dead at times

There are reports of a good looking latin girl, who hangs out around the pool hall.

I searched last night. LE was driving all around. I did see one BSW on 32 ave, poor quality.

Most find the latin they are talking about on other threads.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Yes, I saw her three weeks ago, Eddy. She was with a white girl. Both in their early twenties and smoking hot. Thank g*d other people have spoted her out there, Eddy. I was beginning to think that it was a one it wonder. Can you link the thread?

By the way, LE has[/] been omni-present over there lately.

I was driving over on the Whitestone around 1:30 this afternoon and wanted to do a drive by. A pretty black girl I opicked up in September over there told me she works the "day shift" over there by the taxi stand.

Gavy

Thanks

gavycrav said:
Yes, I saw her three weeks ago, Eddy. She was with a white girl. Both in their early twenties and smoking hot. Thank g*d other people have spoted her out there, Eddy. I was beginning to think that it was a one it wonder. Can you link the thread?

By the way, LE has[/] been omni-present over there lately.

I was driving over on the Whitestone around 1:30 this afternoon and wanted to do a drive by. A pretty black girl I opicked up in September over there told me she works the "day shift" over there by the taxi stand.

Gavy

Thanks

I was there Sunday at 1:00 and 7:00 - a few ugly BSW. There seems to be a LE marked car, patrolling the area -- Very strange considering on a weekend they only have two (YES TWO) patrol cars to cover the entire area of Flushing, Whitestone, College Point.

A friend I know car broke down over there Saturday. He was with his wife and two kids. He said an unmarked car pulled up along side him. He told them he called a tow truck already.

They told him "We will be around every 10 minutes, to make sure you are OK" Sure enough every 5 - 10 minutes, they passed by and blow there horn...

Good for him, bad for us!!!!!!!!!!!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
EddyBearNY said:
I was there Sunday at 1:00 and 7:00 - a few ugly BSW. There seems to be a LE marked car, patrolling the area -- Very strange considering on a weekend they only have two (YES TWO) patrol cars to cover the entire area of Flushing, Whitestone, College Point.

A friend I know car broke down over there Saturday. He was with his wife and two kids. He said an unmarked car pulled up along side him. He told them he called a tow truck already.

They told him "We will be around every 10 minutes, to make sure you are OK" Sure enough every 5 - 10 minutes, they passed by and blow there horn...

Good for him, bad for us!!!!!!!!!!!
Food for thought, Eddy. Nice information. Thanks...

Gavy

FlipMo said:
So it is true... Cops are there when you don't need them, and they're never around when you do need them!
It is just amazing that with two cars on patrol, one car is wasted on patroling that area. The other car can usually be found hiding behind some tree to catch speeders.

I consider us lucky. In Florida the LE are everywhere. Florida uses LE as a revenue making division of Government, while they let the youth go to waste, (Florida has one of the worst education system in the nation).

EddyBearNY said:
It is just amazing that with two cars on patrol, one car is wasted on patroling that area. The other car can usually be found hiding behind some tree to catch speeders.

I consider us lucky. In Florida the LE are everywhere. Florida uses LE as a revenue making division of Government, while they let the youth go to waste, (Florida has one of the worst education system in the nation).
Ok I know this is off track but........ You think NYC has a good education system???? 100k a year teachers who don't teach, social promotions so teachers can pass on their failures to others. Corrupt school boards, and more and more money passed on through the system but there is no chalk in classrooms.
Lets not cast stones till we fix what we have at home.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
2 hot and one very passable sws on Farrington around 1 AM. Drove back about a half hour, then an hour later nad they were no where to be seen...posted more about last night in Ficha Thread.

Gavy

dduck,

Kindly find me some teachers who make 100K a year.

I'd take the job then.

But everyone does have a point on the waste of LE resources which are used to curtail the hobbyist while illegal guns, gangs and drugs infest our streets.

They should concentrate on what kills, not what gives thrills.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy visits Farrington

I was in the area tonight but 1F had already closed. So I took a ride down Farrington and between 32nd and 35th on the side of the street of the billards place I saw three hookers. They were real obvious, just strolling along with no pocketbooks staring at every car and waving when they caught your eye. Not overly aggressive but not subtle either. This was about 8:15pm. The first one was a black girl early twenties with big frizzy hair, some of it colored red. She was a little chunky but not bad looking from a distance. When I made my two passes on their side of the street she was the only one I didn't pull over for a closer look because she always seemed to be at a spot with no room on the curb. The next one seemed to be half black/half asian.....young with bleach blonde hair..cute..she wanted $35 to $40 for a BJ...she didn't specify BBBJ of CBJ. I didn't ask, I just moved on the next one, a dark hispanic girl..short straight black hair, short black leather jacket. Asked me if I was a cop. She was very careful but I got her to say she would blow me, so I asked her how much and she wanted $50. I offered her $20 and she turned her nose up at it and walked away saying "I can't do it for that". Too bad, she had nice lips and mouth, perfect for a bj. She did seem high on something as did the other one. I guess either these girls are more expensive then the RT 110/GNrd girls or you need to negotiate more. I was spooked about a cop showing up based on this thread so I wasn't going to haggle. I also wasn't going to pay $50 for a bj in a my car when I can come back tomorrow at lunch time and lay down on a bed with the famous Cathy for a half hour for $90. I saw at least three other cars pull over and talk to the girls and some others were circling the same as me. But uring my three passes all three were there all three times so no one got picked up.

dduck024 said:
Ok I know this is off track but........ You think NYC has a good education system???? 100k a year teachers who don't teach, social promotions so teachers can pass on their failures to others. Corrupt school boards, and more and more money passed on through the system but there is no chalk in classrooms.
Lets not cast stones till we fix what we have at home.
It's not what I think, it is matter of fact. Sad but true, we are living in the heart of the mega-minds of our Nation.

Just imagine Mississippi school system

I passed by tonight at 10:00 pm it was cold. I saw a little thick spanish girl in front of the pool hall. She was on a cell. She stayed there the whole time I was driving around. Not sure if she was working, or she had a man in the pool hall, and she was just making a call, and smoking.

Two other girls across the street. One BBBSW, and one smaller BSW who looked kind of cute. I then saw a third one getting out of a car. She was also a BBBSW.

More important, in my 10 minutes of making the rounds, there was LE. I saw them twice.

I never seen so much LE over there. It also looks like the area is making a small come back