Flushing Street Walkers

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Go down Farrington, pass the 24 hr car wash and you'll see the billiard place. If you go up Prince (west...or is it south?...of Farrington) you'll find an assortment of crack sws.

Beautiful landmark, UG! Can't wait for DEADWOOD to begin Season III!

Gavy

Last edited:
They don't make 'em like that anymore

Used to go to this theater all the time during the 80's since my then girlfriend lived about a mile away. Saw Brother from Another Planet there. The place was HUMUNGOUS!

To this day every time I go to a multiplex and get stuck in one of the smaller theaters I shake my head thinking about how much I miss those old single (or even double) theater houses.

I crused out there Saturday night around midnight. I wasn't expecting to see anything with the snow and all but I was at the McDonalds so I figure why not. I was surprised to see 3 out on the stroll. 2 were hot and the last was the skanky white crack ho that's always down there. I picked up one of the black girls and she was happy to be in the heated car. I thought she was going to blow me just for the heat and sitting inside for a bit. Nice young looking girl too she says she dances at the Players club 3 nights a week. She was more than happy to strip down to her g-string. Great body and a bit better than the standard SW service. Lots of stroking me while I was driving around and letting me finger her.

RuffToy said:
The Keith. This was one of the greatest theatres of all time. A historical landmark that has been dessimated by recent past & current owners. A great shame.
I think I saw Star Wars there as a kid. Cool Place, but alas it is no more.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Give me the addy of the KEITH. I am really into historical sites. Grew up on LI...know a lot of LI history. Lived in Jax Hts and have done a ton of research on the area as well.

I know Flushing and the Town Hall on Northern Blvd. Lived down the block from it for about 2-3 months in '94 before I got into the place in Jax Hts.

Great post, Crisco...might do a little mongering myself later on this evening.

Gavy

billyS

Reign of Terror
gavycrav said:
I know Flushing and the Town Hall on Northern Blvd. Lived down the block from it for about 2-3 months in '94
You might have lived in the same building that houses 1F. Did you live by Carlton Place?

lamont5123 said:
I have to look on the map for Farrington now, Gavy.

Any other landmarks?
Lamount

I pass by almost everyday, sometimes twice as it is close to my house. Most of the time there are just some skanky crack hoes. I average 0ne girl every two months. It is like a 60 to one shot. The quality in the mroning westside is 1000 X better, Unless you like the crack hoes.

Some of them look like they have not seen a shower in a few weeks.

Point is... I would not make a special trip, unless I was in the area. It is close to IF.

The Keith was on northern boulevard, at the northern terminus of main street. I grew up not far from there, and spent many wonderful days there in my youth. I remember seeing the movie woodstock there as a child in 1969.

hagen said:
The Keith was on northern boulevard, at the northern terminus of main street. I grew up not far from there, and spent many wonderful days there in my youth. I remember seeing the movie woodstock there as a child in 1969.
Never good for parking. The Elmhurst theatre was great was for parking, untill they turned there parking lot into homes.

Don't bother looking for the Elmhurst theatre anymore, it is now a church.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
EddyBearNY said:

Point is... I would not make a special trip, unless I was in the area. It is close to IF.
Good call, Eddy. It was defintely a fluke. Perhaps a pimp looking for a new stroll. I got my car washed this AM and, like Eddy said, the crack-hos were out with a vengeance.

Gavy

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
billyS said:
You might have lived in the same building that houses 1F. Did you live by Carlton Place?
Billy, it was right by a park with astroturf that the mexicanos would play soccer on. I could also watch the Shea fireworks show from there. It was a numbered street going right into Leavitt Street. Lived there for a short while.

Gavy

billyS

Reign of Terror
gavycrav said:
Billy, it was right by a park with astroturf that the mexicanos would play soccer on. I could also watch the Shea fireworks show from there. It was a numbered street going right into Leavitt Street. Lived there for a short while.

Gavy
Okay I know where that is. I found coming from the Whitestone Expressway it is quicker to come down 137th which runs parrell to Linden and I always find parking on Leavitt quicker. I know that park, it is pretty much the border of where the asian nieghborhood becomes the little pocket of blacks.

Well, I don't know where 1F is. Figured it was a closed fraternity and gave up trying to elicit info from those in the know a long time ago.

Sanford I've read about on here. But same thing, I get no info, so I get no entre.

Funny thing is, I was looking at map of Queens today when I got lost in Rego Park and I discovered Sanford Avenue.

Last edited: