Flushing Street Walkers

kicksave said:
Damn in all the years i take that road i never scored there......
good job!!!!
I live in Whitestone, when I travel home I use the LIE to College Point Blvd, make a left and go to the Whitestone expwy service road. Make a right on the service road, then drive around the side streets in search of SW's.

This last experience I was not searching for (most likely neither was she.) I just drove by slow to check out her ass -- she made eye contact, and the rest is history.

I always think about that whenever I'm driving down to AC or when I used to drive down to Miami and I pass those "SERVICE AREAS". If only those Service Areas had the kind of service that we're all looking for.

FlipMo said:
I always think about that whenever I'm driving down to AC or when I used to drive down to Miami and I pass those "SERVICE AREAS". If only those Service Areas had the kind of service that we're all looking for.
I had the same thought in my head when I went across country whenever i stopped at any of the rest places, but there was only just a bunch of truckers...Had some fun at a couple of the local bars by the hotels we stopped at along the way...

I've heard that some "Truck Stops" actually have working girls who only service truckers. But I've never came across any in all the times I've drove to Miami and back. Maybe since I've actually never stopped at an actual Truck Stop. I've only been to SERVICE AREAS and REST STOPS. Cant say whether or not I'd actually give a Truck Stop Girl a go even if I did actually spot them. In my mind, Truck Stop Girls arent the best looking working girls out there. My idea of a truck stop girl is a backwoods kinda girl, complete with a Southern accent, with several missing teeth who hasnt bathed in several days. Call my picky, but a truck stop girl isnt the type of working girl that I'd want to try out... unless they looked like Jessica Simpson in the movie Dukes of Hazard!

FlipMo said:
I've heard that some "Truck Stops" actually have working girls who only service truckers. But I've never came across any in all the times I've drove to Miami and back. Maybe since I've actually never stopped at an actual Truck Stop. I've only been to SERVICE AREAS and REST STOPS. Cant say whether or not I'd actually give a Truck Stop Girl a go even if I did actually spot them. In my mind, Truck Stop Girls arent the best looking working girls out there. My idea of a truck stop girl is a backwoods kinda girl, complete with a Southern accent, with several missing teeth who hasnt bathed in several days. Call my picky, but a truck stop girl isnt the type of working girl that I'd want to try out... unless they looked like Jessica Simpson in the movie Dukes of Hazard!
Truck Stops are on my to do list as well.

While I don't like to see "thread drift", here'e a couple of things on truck stops.

I've never been there, but there is a large truck stop in Kearny, NJ and several years ago was infested with many pavement princesses. One day LE went in and collared about a dozen or so. I had heard about the plurality of SW prior to the arrests but being in Queens, Kearny is not convienient and I would only check it out if I was driving thru the area and had the time. Perhaps some of our Joisey brethren could comment.

The other item on truck stops is the one off I-80 in Bartonsville, Pa (exit 302, I believe), It's about 10 miles or so west of the gap. (Exit I-81 go north to 611 turn left). This TS services cars as well as trucks and has a number of restaurants inside. If I am passing that way, I will always use the excuse to get gas so I can check it out. I've been there many dozens of times, on several of occasions i noticed girls who were working. It's probably not worth a special trip to go there and even then only useful at night. Just beyond the truck center there is an adult video shop.

While on the subject of truckers, it is not too uncommon for truckers that visit the Hunt's Point Terminal market to pick-up girls there and take them (the girls) with them (the truckers) as they travel the country. I assume that the girls have to cop a large supply of their candy before they leave, either that or the driver has to be able to help them get some along the way. If it happens in Hunt's Point, It is certainly going to happen at other strolls around the country and what do you think that the girls are going to do when the driver pulls into a TS for an overnight.

I can't remember now where it is, but a on one PMB there is a thread devoted to truck stops accross the country and it seemed to be fairly informative.

Getting back to the Whitestone service road. I pass that spot many times a week and have done so for many years. Never saw a SW that far down. The 32/33 ave area is extremely spotty and if you have to more than 5 minutes out of your way, it will seldom worth your time.

Just to add to the Interstate hooker mythos, I was once driving back to NY from Florida when I stopped at this place called "South of the Border" (its either on the border of NC and SC or NC and VA). I dont remember the particulars but its a place where there is no sales tax or something (this was 8 yrs ago, forgive me if my memory is faulty), so its a last stop to get cheap goods before crossing over into the next state. Its right off I-95.

Anyway, I saw this place, was a bit tired and stopped to grab a drink. While I was in the parking lot drinking my soda and reading the paper, I noticed this brunette wandering around. She walked by my car, smiled, I smiled back, etc. etc. She stopped to talk to me and let me know, basically, that she was available. Cost $50 for a BBBJ and F/S (again 8 yrs ago). To this day she ranks as one of the 10 best BJs I've ever had. Even though I blew my load during the BJ, she still slapped a rubber on me and let me fuck her in the front seat (not an easy feat in a mustang) with one leg out the window.

Later on, after I caught a couple hours of sleep, I spotted another woman who I thought was a hooker and asked her deal. She ended up not being a hooker (so she said) but gave me a blow job for giving her a 15-20 mile ride up the interstate.

I stopped at a few places after that, most notably in VA and NJ, but never saw anyone I would approach. But, just from that one trip, I learned you never know where you are going to find some play.

KingofQueens said:
Just to add to the Interstate hooker mythos, I was once driving back to NY from Florida when I stopped at this place called "South of the Border" (its either on the border of NC and SC or NC and VA). I dont remember the particulars but its a place where there is no sales tax or something (this was 8 yrs ago, forgive me if my memory is faulty), so its a last stop to get cheap goods before crossing over into the next state. Its right off I-95.

Anyway, I saw this place, was a bit tired and stopped to grab a drink. While I was in the parking lot drinking my soda and reading the paper, I noticed this brunette wandering around. She walked by my car, smiled, I smiled back, etc. etc. She stopped to talk to me and let me know, basically, that she was available. Cost $50 for a BBBJ and F/S (again 8 yrs ago). To this day she ranks as one of the 10 best BJs I've ever had. Even though I blew my load during the BJ, she still slapped a rubber on me and let me fuck her in the front seat (not an easy feat in a mustang) with one leg out the window.

Later on, after I caught a couple hours of sleep, I spotted another woman who I thought was a hooker and asked her deal. She ended up not being a hooker (so she said) but gave me a blow job for giving her a 15-20 mile ride up the interstate.

I stopped at a few places after that, most notably in VA and NJ, but never saw anyone I would approach. But, just from that one trip, I learned you never know where you are going to find some play.
I know were I'll be stopping on my next trip down south!

There are two bsw that I saw there. One was nice looking and the other one was ok. Tried to flag them down, but they got picked up before I made my rounds.

Sidekicks said:
There are two bsw that I saw there. One was nice looking and the other one was ok. Tried to flag them down, but they got picked up before I made my rounds.
Hope Jimmy does find out, were never have a chance.