Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Frogger - Ive said it before but this time I mean it, will never be in this place again.
Didnt think it was possible but it has gotten worse here!
I always slip in the back entrance so I'm not adjusting my eyes from that initial glare so the vultures can rip their talons into my chinos........
The only reason I try to visit is to see that American blonde milf that has that heavy Brooklyn accent, I saw her in a bodystocking once, and haven't seen her since.
Went on St. Paddy's day and it was packed with a plethora of past-primed pussy but her's was no where in sight......

Stopped here last week (I don't know why) ..... Last time!
sure you know why — the same reason divorced guys get married again, The triumph of hope over experience.
.... this time I mean it, will never be in this place again!
Yup, and the decision for that last cigarette before you quit, the last lotto ticket you buy before you stop wasting your money......

I haven't been here in a long time. Just too many other options .. be it an AMP, Edison Ave, incall girl. Plus they used to smoke in there and you would walk out stinking of smoke.

I haven't been here in a long time. Just too many other options .. be it an AMP, Edison Ave, incall girl. Plus they used to smoke in there and you would walk out stinking of smoke.
Yeah, but sometimes you just want to watch a girl swing around a pole on the stage, sip a beer or two and get a quick blowjob.

My last last time there was last summer. Walked in and walked out after 5 minutes. Vultures approached before i even ordered my beer. That was after a similar experience a few years ago.

The thing is i remember when in the early 90s it was actually a decent titty bar. Dancers on the stage. Tits in my face. G string pulled aside revealing everything for a few dollars. Sit for a few beers. See some relaxing sites. I also remember the bar tender who would pull her tits with awesome nipples out just for a few bucks tip between them. But that was a different time. When 20 singles over a few beers would be entertaining. Maybe nostalgia brings me there. Now the constant pressure for “quote” dances when sometimes i just want to sit, have a few beers, have some nice tits in my face, see a nice pussy while i slip a tip in a g string and basically relax and enjoy and de stress and feel human again. Not into spending $$$ on dances. Long for an old style titty bar.

The thing is i remember when in the early 90s it was actually a decent titty bar. Dancers on the stage. Tits in my face. G string pulled aside revealing everything for a few dollars. Sit for a few beers. See some relaxing sites. I also remember the bar tender who would pull her tits with awesome nipples out just for a few bucks tip between them. But that was a different time. When 20 singles over a few beers would be entertaining. Maybe nostalgia brings me there. Long for an old style titty bar.
Shades of Billy's Topless, the all-time best titty bar in the Big Apple.

My last last time there was last summer. Walked in and walked out after 5 minutes. Vultures approached before i even ordered my beer. That was after a similar experience a few years ago.

The thing is i remember when in the early 90s it was actually a decent titty bar. Dancers on the stage. Tits in my face. G string pulled aside revealing everything for a few dollars. Sit for a few beers. See some relaxing sites. I also remember the bar tender who would pull her tits with awesome nipples out just for a few bucks tip between them. But that was a different time. When 20 singles over a few beers would be entertaining. Maybe nostalgia brings me there. Now the constant pressure for “quote” dances when sometimes i just want to sit, have a few beers, have some nice tits in my face, see a nice pussy while i slip a tip in a g string and basically relax and enjoy and de stress and feel human again. Not into spending $$$ on dances. Long for an old style titty bar.
Your post almost exactly ( you left out the ridiculous levels of smoke) sums up why I stopped going to strip joints. In the past few years only the infamous (and RIP) "Stone" came close to the old style strip clubs. As I recall, maybe 20 years ago, I would go during lunch time to the Gaslight for a couple of beers, free piece of giant hero and the sights to see for 20 bucks just to unwind a bit.

Your post almost exactly ( you left out the ridiculous levels of smoke) sums up why I stopped going to strip joints. In the past few years only the infamous (and RIP) "Stone" came close to the old style strip clubs. As I recall, maybe 20 years ago, I would go during lunch time to the Gaslight for a couple of beers, free piece of giant hero and the sights to see for 20 bucks just to unwind a bit.
I went there as well. A bygone era.

I remember the free BBQ cheeseburgers at the Ravens Nest!
Holy shit! I was just thinking, i wonder if they remember The Raven's Nest! Some medium sized tittied olive skinned broad with 3 x's in her name (alexxxa or something like that) grabbing my junk and whispering something dirty into my ear under the loud music... wish i remembered more... lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
Holy shit! I was just thinking, i wonder if they remember The Raven's Nest! Some medium sized tittied olive skinned broad with 3 x's in her name (alexxxa or something like that) grabbing my junk and whispering something dirty into my ear under the loud music... wish i remembered more... lol
Ravens Nest was one of my go to places. Back in the early 80's one of my friends had a trans am with a big block engine, 450 maybe, anyway one night we made it from Happy Tips in Queens Village to the Ravens Nest in 10 minutes.
A more typical night would be going between the Ravens Nest, Cucci's and the Rainforest. No extras, no lap dances, just good looking young white girls dancing topless two at a time onstage.

First time I went to Ravens Nest and Crystal Cafe was in 93, I convinced my friend who just wanted to drink that we could do that but look at tits at the same time....after having the dancer shake them in our faces, we went home and realized that we both could still smell the baby powder from her breasts and it smelled like heaven lol....

I stopped by again before the holiday late in the evening 8 girls working a mixture of everything. I spotted the young Brazilian again her name is Cara she is 23. With hung out for a while with help from Anna translating. Decided to take both girls for a dance at same time. 1 customer was in the place and bouncer was on the phone the whole time going in and out of the place. I set up before I went in the back room. Took jr out on went the cover. Anna bj till I was hard then Cara moved on top and slid it in pumped about 10 times hoped off then Anna started bj again. Then cara RCG pumping away wet as could be juice running down my balls. Hopped off Bj again. This went on about 5 times. Anna said tell me when you are ready. I did she took the cover off and blew all over her chest. Clean up with napkins. Smile on face. 100 for girls 60 for dance no clock watching. Not a bad fantasy.
I had a similar experience with these girls this past spring. I think they both work at LeCafe now btw. Took them both in the back. I told them what their tip would be up front. BJ from Anna on and off. FS from Cara a few times. I would have loved FS from Anna - love those thighs and ass. FS was covered. Cara's vagina is a top five for sure!!!