Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

I usually see Angela, never disappointed. Does Anna work Monday? Last time I was in I did see Roseann from Stonehenge chatting up a customer, wow, haven't seen her since the henge closed down.

I usually see Angela, never disappointed. Does Anna work Monday? Last time I was in I did see Roseann from Stonehenge chatting up a customer, wow, haven't seen her since the henge closed down.
I realize I think I’m mixing up Ana with Angela because one is older than the other one one lighter and the other darker skinned. I don’t think Angela does bbj or cim

I stop here once in a blue moon. It's very inconsistent. There used to be a dancer there name Gladyss. Anyone remember her? She had some of the best tits I've ever come across in my life.
I used to call her " The Hoover". If you sat down and put a pile of singles on the bar she would come over and the singles would disappear one by one in about a minute

I might be going here for an after dinner gathering this weekend, a colleague wants to check it out. Any action on the weekends? Or too many prying eyes... thanks
My guy have u been here before? I've been here maybe 3xs. Last time few mos ago. I straight up ran out the door. You're better off going to a better place or getting some Street walkers.