Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

I stopped by again before the holiday late in the evening 8 girls working a mixture of everything. I spotted the young Brazilian again her name is Cara she is 23. With hung out for a while with help from Anna translating. Decided to take both girls for a dance at same time. 1 customer was in the place and bouncer was on the phone the whole time going in and out of the place. I set up before I went in the back room. Took jr out on went the cover. Anna bj till I was hard then Cara moved on top and slid it in pumped about 10 times hoped off then Anna started bj again. Then cara RCG pumping away wet as could be juice running down my balls. Hopped off Bj again. This went on about 5 times. Anna said tell me when you are ready. I did she took the cover off and blew all over her chest. Clean up with napkins. Smile on face. 100 for girls 60 for dance no clock watching. Not a bad fantasy.

My experiences at the palace that is crystal place is 160 can get you a double dance with double head (never tried the double cbj/cfs.) I believe it set me back 180 however and I tipped bartender 20 for peace and extra time

Totally different experience with cara yesterday. Stopped in on a Thursday which I never do. I'm there on Tuesdays every once in a while to see Angela. Well Anna was there with the cute young Blondie. Anna remembers me, Angela comes in to bartend and says hi. Now Anna is introducing me to cara, the rubbing starts and I'm like, ok, let go for a dance. But who do I choose? I ask Anna, she trying to do the double, but I don't have that kind of money . So I go with cara. Big mistake. So I get comfortable, she starts grinding. After 3 mins, I ask her extras..NONE are on the table. WASTE OF A DANCE. I guess extras are only on the table when it's a double?

I stopped in this afternoon for the first time in a year or so to see the dancer who had briefly shown up at LeCafe. Angela and Rose Ann from Stone were there. Angela bartends there at nights and dances during the day. It was nice to see Angela after two or so years.

So i decided to pass by the cafe to give it a shot cause i was in the neighborhood. 3 girls there. The older blonde with short hair, the older Brazilian with black hair and another thick gilf sitting at the end of the bar. And just the bus boy washing cups behind the bar..blond gilf asked if i wanted a drink i told her in a bit so she told me to sit and relax lol, wasn't pushy or anything, they probably thought i was le lol..chilled there for about 5 min then left.

Stopped by here the other day for a few minutes. Usual group of ladies were working, had a drink with one of them that
I have known for years from another place. Did see a good looking dark haired Latina at the end of the bar. Got the impression
that she hasn't worked here too long, Looked out of place here!

I know this thread has been around for YEARS, and I've enjoyed it for that long. I started going to CC 7 years ago. I never went after 7, primarily because of this thread. I read it and couldnt believe the stories so I ventured in and sat at the corner, way in the back. When I started going there were 2 or 3 younger girls that would come in early to either practice on the pole for the evening or they'd just left Jones Beach and didnt feel like going home to just come back to CC, so they'd hang out. One of the girls was on this reality show Bad Girls club named Jada. Totally out of place for CC and if you look carefully at the stage you'll recognize that flooring pre-renovation. jada.jpg jada2.jpg
Chick was gorgeous, and so were a few others. Besides her getting her 15 mins of fame here's why you don't see chicks of this caliber at CC anymore................. the regulars. I'm not referring to ANY of you guys, there's dudes that come in that spot and huddle up with their favs at the bar and the game is so insane I used to sit there in disbelief. For example; dude takes a chick to the car, they smoke, girl talks about her issues, he tells them he loves them, they fall for it, voila. Sugar Daddy 101. Girls end up dating the regular outside the place, get burnt out, break up and don't want to come back around CC. They go down the street to the other clubs to avoid.
So we're stuck with the golden girls for 7 hours.
Say what you want about the staff, the daytime crew is cool as fuck. Yes the big breasted chick that always asks for a tip can get annoying but she will watch your drink for a few bucks and not bug you in the room.
Last thing because this is a small novel and I don't wanna bore you guys, I'm amazed you dudes get that busy in the vip room. There's 2 cameras in there on at all times, and the monitor for them is by the bar near the front door. I guess no one really looks at it until after 7, but still........ not to mention the new cameras installed after the renovation. Look above the bar there's at least 5 new cameras. These chicks still giving HJ's at the counter with those installed are fearless, lol.

I have been here four times in the past three months

The first time I had a very nice dance with ana ( not sure if she still works there )

Went back around 10pm on a Friday ( never again)

Went on a Thursday around 8 and no dancers were there.

Went on a Sunday afternoon and a large breasted older woman was there

$35 for a lap dance seems like a lot.

I went last week also. I hate walking into this place. We may have gone on the same day. No customers, just the fugly Brazilian and the Biker chick. I still continue to give this place a try because every now & then a girl I like is there, and it’s a safe cheap play for a quick BBJ. But more times than not, I walk in, adjust my eyesight to see if any one I like is there and when I realize they are not I leave before the monsters approach me..