Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Got FS from Anna and her thick friend (don’t recall her name) about a year ago, before the rento. It was a real good time. Anna is attractive for her age but she should use a breathmint or two. Something funky going on in that mouth, lol. Any new talent here during the day or night? Haven’t taken the plunge in a while

Review

Was in town yesterday and stopped by. For the 1st time I had been there, there were attractive women there instead of the old horrow show. I talked to some of the other ladies but once I saw Anna I had to try her again. I hadn't seen her in years. Took her to the back. Her gave me some light pecks (T crew is right her breath is funky). She whipped out junior and gave me the Russian of a lifetime. She would Russian with those beautiful boobs of her then switch to handjob. I was lucky enough to get some FS for 2 strokes then she finished me with more Russian.

Review

Was in town yesterday and stopped by. For the 1st time I had been there, there were attractive women there instead of the old horrow show. I talked to some of the other ladies but once I saw Anna I had to try her again. I hadn't seen her in years. Took her to the back. Her gave me some light pecks (T crew is right her breath is funky). She whipped out junior and gave me the Russian of a lifetime. She would Russian with those beautiful boobs of her then switch to handjob. I was lucky enough to get some FS for 2 strokes then she finished me with more Russian.
Damage ? You say you had fs was this bare ?

Tried calling/texting a bunch of the girls reviewed in the other thread, but was not getting any replies... until hours later. So I head on over to this place again hoping to see Misha. I walk in. 2 girls. No customers. I asked if anyone else was working and was told no by the 2 Mongloids at the bar. I ordered a water I sat down, Figured I’d let them jerk me off at the bar for a few minutes and head out. Both begging for a dance, I told them I didn’t have money for that.. was asked well how much do you have? I just said, not enough. So the free hand job is over and I’m about to leave. Then Misha pops up along with another girl (So the girls lied about them being the only 2 girls working). I take a “phone call” outside just to get away from them so I can come back in and approach Misha. Misha is no a supermodel, but she is blonde, nice body, American, and has a certain MIlF sexiness in my opinion. We go in the back, great BBJCIM. Really cool chick. If and when I find myself back in this SW Lounge, I will repeat with her.

The beaming eyes of hatred from the other girls I denied earlier was uncomfortable. But hey, maybe if they looked like an actual human I’d feel bad.

Tried calling/texting a bunch of the girls reviewed in the other thread, but was not getting any replies... until hours later. So I head on over to this place again hoping to see Misha. I walk in. 2 girls. No customers. I asked if anyone else was working and was told no by the 2 Mongloids at the bar. I ordered a water I sat down, Figured I’d let them jerk me off at the bar for a few minutes and head out. Both begging for a dance, I told them I didn’t have money for that.. was asked well how much do you have? I just said, not enough. So the free hand job is over and I’m about to leave. Then Misha pops up along with another girl (So the girls lied about them being the only 2 girls working). I take a “phone call” outside just to get away from them so I can come back in and approach Misha. Misha is no a supermodel, but she is blonde, nice body, American, and has a certain MIlF sexiness in my opinion. We go in the back, great BBJCIM. Really cool chick. If and when I find myself back in this SW Lounge, I will repeat with her.

The beaming eyes of hatred from the other girls I denied earlier was uncomfortable. But hey, maybe if they looked like an actual human I’d feel bad.
What was the damage?

$5 for the water, $5 for the tip $30 for chip/dance, $60 for the action. Could have probably negotiated the $60 down to $40...but I didn’t bother trying. Wasn’t worth $20 to kill the vibe.
LMAO. I'm considering a new rule that you must list the price of bottled water in all reviews. Thanks for being thorough on the cost.

Stopped by this place for a drink. Way over priced. Times that bottle of water by 3 for my simple mixed drink. There was a bunch of girls working and they all flocked towards me. I honestly wasn’t attracted to any of them. But I was there so I figured just pick one and get a few “mind clearing dances”. Typical $30 per dance. I probably won’t return to here and will sample some of the other locations for better talent.

I stopped buy the other day early/evening 5 girls working mostly Brazilian Ordered a beer did not get attacked by any of the usuals. First girl came up Alanee heavyer than I like. Some nice chit chat she said Magnolia and a lot of the regulars girls do not work there anymore the night time bouncers even left. Some problems with the owners but did not elaborate. She was saying extras are on the table at night just like during the day now.Then Ana came by tried her before. But had my eye on a young maybe 21y old. Thought she was white but turned out to be Brazilian. Nice face about an 8 a little chunk but not much a young body. English was not that good but seam to understand more than spoke. Ana had to translate when needed. We settled for 1 dance $30 chip and a bbj for$30. Tipped bartender $5. Went to back room started lap dance a little lame took out tits better. Was told to take out jr. with a smile. Got on her knees went right to work surprisingly good skills for her age swallowed deep. I was holding back so it went on a good 10 minuets. Finally blew in mouth she spit it out in the corner. Napkin clean up. Back to the bar. Checked time 20 minuets for one chip not bad. Finished beer and left.forget to get that young hottie name. $65 plush beer and a smile not bad will repeat.