Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

I remember coming here several years ago and there was a popular latina here known for her oral skills. I didn't want to pay her that much and asked for a HJ. I guess I was taking too long so she just obliged a very deep BBBJ. I was done in less than a minute. Christ .. I can't remember her name but she is mentioned plenty in the backnotes I am sure. This place every once in a while has a good looking girl worth taking to the back. There is always a bunch of middle aged rough ones there willing to take you in the back and rough you up a little. I think you would like it iwantagoodhj24!

I remember coming here several years ago and there was a popular latina here known for her oral skills. I didn't want to pay her that much and asked for a HJ. I guess I was taking too long so she just obliged a very deep BBBJ. I was done in less than a minute. Christ .. I can't remember her name but she is mentioned plenty in the backnotes I am sure. This place every once in a while has a good looking girl worth taking to the back. There is always a bunch of middle aged rough ones there willing to take you in the back and rough you up a little. I think you would like it iwantagoodhj24!
I'm crushed we didn't make it there!

They aren't going anywhere. It isn't far for me ... but the trolls at the bar are too rough for me. Walking in there is like throwing a raw steak into the lion's den. The older Russian broad Anya is not good looking and she POUNCES once you walk in. Then there is that other Brazilian broad - I forget her name ... she too is aggresive. If you walk in and see Ana .... she is very worth while but you have to beat off the other two or three ugly ones to get to her.

They aren't going anywhere. It isn't far for me ... but the trolls at the bar are too rough for me. Walking in there is like throwing a raw steak into the lion's den. The older Russian broad Anya is not good looking and she POUNCES once you walk in. Then there is that other Brazilian broad - I forget her name ... she too is aggresive. If you walk in and see Ana .... she is very worth while but you have to beat off the other two or three ugly ones to get to her.
I agree the good looking blond hides behind a column. Not sure why that is, but the greeting crew are wild bull dogs.

Her name is Valeriya

I stopped there Monday hoping to see a friend who works there. I was not 2 feet in the door when I was Tag teamed by 2 of the crew. Told them I was here to see someone but when they found out she was not here today they moved in on me at the bar.

I told the tall 1 I was not interested but she kept on trying and telling me what she would do to me in the back (BBJ) then attempted to kiss me. I said to her after what you just told me you do in the back you think I am going to kiss you ? I gave them $2 ea for the rub down they were giving me at the bar while trying to seal the deal and told them to get lost.

Tall one complained about the $2 so I finished my beer and tossed the barmaid $5 (made sure the gropers saw it) and left asking myself why I ever venture in there.

Only feel bad for the few friends I have there from the Stone being unemployed, I am surprised it stayed open so long with what goes on there. Read the posts here, almost no one enjoys the constant badgering for tips and backroom promises by the crew.