Amc The Walking Dead Favorite Show Now

So they did the lesbian thing and now they have to do the gay thing. I am looking forward to a tranny becoming part of the group.
Unfuckinbelievable every show now hollywood has to shove this gay crap down our throats. I for one don't want to see it and it adds absolutely nothing to the story. Imagine sitting there and watching it with your children, it's even all over regular TV. Another show that I like Black Sails with a very manly Capt Flynn in the last episode turns out to be a finocchio, probably the worst scene I have ever seen on tv watching him kiss another man.

Carol is getting a little crazy. I don't like drunks that beat their wives ... but this guy is their only doctor. He is needed. They can tell Deeana and then teach him a lesson and let Jesse and the kids leave his house. THEN ... Rick gets to bang her. Nicholas and Aidan were useless stupid tools in the warehouse. Poor Noah deserved a better fate.

Good episode. This will end badly.

Carol is getting a little crazy. I don't like drunks that beat their wives ... but this guy is their only doctor. He is needed. They can tell Deeana and then teach him a lesson and let Jesse and the kids leave his house. THEN ... Rick gets to bang her. Nicholas and Aidan were useless stupid tools in the warehouse. Poor Noah deserved a better fate.

Good episode. This will end badly.

Yeah, carol is bat shit crazy. And that was one of the most awful deaths I have ever seen on tv. Poor Noah is right. Only two episodes left. So all hell will be breaking loose I'm sure. It was def a good episode. Two thumbs up

They've had some good frenzy devouring scenes lately starting with the horse. Hopefully soon, the reverend will meet the same fate. I'm glad Noah is gone, I was tired of watching him limping around all the time. The best part of the show right now is when they shoot the silenced weapons and the zombie's heads explode.

Great episode .. I was expectign more shit to hit the fan. Looks like Rick has gotten his way. He will now have more leadership in this place. I am impressed with Glenn's restraint. I am curious what will be done with Nicholas now.

Great to see Morgan. Maybe he will become the conscience of the group. They need someone with sanity ... I think Rick has lost his.

If they are smart .. they should hunt down the wolves and kill them.

I will give it a chance the premier was OK. I like the wife and the daughter .. the husband seems like a douche and the son is a pathetic druggie. I am not vested in these characters at all .. at least not yet.

I will give it a chance the premier was OK. I like the wife and the daughter .. the husband seems like a douche and the son is a pathetic druggie. I am not vested in these characters at all .. at least not yet.
i found it way to slow..bored me.maybe a L.A. thing or not.
and the son a jony depp wannabe druggie i was waiting for his dealer
to be put him out. will give it a couple episodes b4 pulling the plug.

No they always off a lovable character to make it dramatic, Sofia, Hershel, then Maggie's sister, now glen. Damn poor Maggie she's going to go through her I'm crazy stage now.

seems like some of the people get lazy getting bit on the neck from behind. the guy with the goodbye letter. how about a mercy killing for that guy, watching him get eatten alive. nothin, just going to watch me scream and get eatten. What a holes lol. Glen is under Nick for sure but all of a sudden no walkers takes a chunk out of glenns head, there are only a hundred of them around him. lol