Amc The Walking Dead Favorite Show Now

Man I haven't watched a tv show consistently in years since NOW.

I love this show so far. I can't name all the characters because my memory is horrible.

But I felt bad for the racist white guy left on the roof for the zombies to get him. At first I thought the black dude did it on purpose. But He was just a clumsy idiot. But I am glad they want back to find him.

All the characters are pretty compelling even the Asian guy.

Anyway take it easy.

Man I haven't watched a tv show consistently in years since NOW.

I love this show so far. I can't name all the characters because my memory is horrible.

But I felt bad for the racist white guy left on the roof for the zombies to get him. At first I thought the black dude did it on purpose. But He was just a clumsy idiot. But I am glad they want back to find him.

All the characters are pretty compelling even the Asian guy.

Anyway take it easy.
It's odd that you mention this now. One of my colleagues just mentioned this show to me about 10 minutes ago...Hmmmm are you the same person???

Other than 10 minutes ago i've never heard of this show.

Zombies are the New Vampire....

I knew they were going back because the guy is Micheal Rooker, probably the biggest name in the cast, he plays the heavy so well. I like that there are no really big names and the cast are just charater actors, I can just enjoy without thinking oh, there is so and so.

I think AMC gives such a good deal to broadcast all the money goes into the shows, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Rubicon and now this, it's the new HBO. It is a must watch show but not for the weak stomach, it is as gory and shocking as non pay channels get.

Irv, you need to catch up on Breaking Bad if you like The Walking Dead, I highly recommend it.

Dear Emily

I got sleepy before I could watch "Breaking Bad". I work like 60 hours a week. I just kind of turned on the tv and saw the Zombie TV show. At first I thought it was a movie. I love Zombie movies like the "28 days" the British Version. " I am Legend". Night of the living dead.

The Walking Dead has a good cast. True Blood is good too but I don't got HBO . I have Showtime.

I love this show and "Locked up Abroad".

Walking Dead

Another great show for AMC; sorry to hear Rubicon was cancelled. There are only 3 shows left for the Walking Dead, although it has been renewed.

I have seen every episode so far. Very good. We will see more from the big cracker! He is just missing one hand ... Which is really stupid. He had a hack saw!!! The metal he was handcuffed to was NOT that thick and it wasn't hardened steal. NOT believable.

I have seen every episode so far. Very good. We will see more from the big cracker! He is just missing one hand ... Which is really stupid. He had a hack saw!!! The metal he was handcuffed to was NOT that thick and it wasn't hardened steal. NOT believable.
He was delirious from exposure, thirst and fear of being eaten alive.

Sorry Emily .... He had been there one day ... 2 days tops. In reality I think he would not have gone delirious that quick and cut off his hand. I think they were trying to portray that he was delirious from exposure as he was babbling there like a lunatic on the roof .... I just don't think this was believable. Similar to the cop in the first episode walking around in a hospital gown for the first hour. Shouldn't he have found clothing at the hospital? This is just nit-picking. Overall ... very good.

Anybody notice that when they pulled up to the CDC center in the last show ... that the lawn was freshly cut???? I guess this is a nit pick ... but I guess maybe one of the zombies cut the lawn.

I like watching the show even though it is ridiculous. How do slow moving zombies that can only bite you overtake a tank. Why did only one scientist have the brains to lock himself inside the CDC. And with all the vehicles available why are these dummies driving shitboxes with one cop driving an open air jeep so that the zombies can jump right on in. Just give me a humvee or a Bradley with a 50 cal and this would of been a one episode series.

Stu Gotz has hit it right on the head. A lot of stupid nonsense. However, I will watch again. I think there are a million things you can do to survive that these idiots aren't doing. If you like this show you would love the movie Zombieland. This kid has a list of rules to keep him alive and it is great stuff. HIghly recommended.

I think the show is very depressing, so much death, sadness and despair but on the up side brains !! brains!! brains !! spattered brains, smashed brains, chewed up brains, pickaxed brains, arrowed brains, regurgitated brains - this show cannot think of enough way one can mutilate a brain.

Last edited:
The best was their unfortified camp, some of them were sleeping in tents. They couldn't find a brick house, or a Holiday Inn Express??? At least have a chain link fence between you and these lame zombies.

Anybody notice that when they pulled up to the CDC center in the last show ... that the lawn was freshly cut???? I guess this is a nit pick ... but I guess maybe one of the zombies cut the lawn.
It is expensive to resod a lawn to show overgrown grass, I did think it looked a little too neat but they do spend a lot of their budget on great make-up effects so I let things like that slide. It is well done but I am sure they don't have the same budget HBO gives.