Amc The Walking Dead Favorite Show Now

The show follows the comic books with few exceptions. So if you read the comics you're going to know what happens. One exception was that Abraham died with a bolt through the eye instead of the women that got it last season. I really thought Glenn would be a long lasting character considering how he survived under the dumpster and that he and Maggie are expecting a child. But that is how he died in the comic books and now I read Maggie is to take on more of a leadership role.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
The show follows the comic books with few exceptions. So if you read the comics you're going to know what happens. One exception was that Abraham died with a bolt through the eye instead of the women that got it last season. I really thought Glenn would be a long lasting character considering how he survived under the dumpster and that he and Maggie are expecting a child. But that is how he died in the comic books and now I read Maggie is to take on more of a leadership role.
I haven't read the comics, but it seems like this episode took steps to bring the show back in line with them. Killing characters that were dead in the comics but survived on the show. Of course, we still have Darryl, who never existed in the comics, if I remember correctly.

Still a great show ... yet another homosexual couple brought onto the show. Two black lesbians. How is it that there are no white straight couples on this show. Every relationship is homosexual or interracial.

OK - THIS REALLY BOTHERED ME!!! In the show you see that stupid windmill???? Why the hell is it turning????? The vanes are just the wooden frames!!!!! This may have been a functioning design ... HOWEVER ... you have to put the fabric sails on the wooden frames for the wind to push against them!!! How friggin stupid!!!
1542287713850.png

I think some windmills have blades designed in their structure so they can turn without sails ... but not these. They just don't have the sails on so they won't turn.
I agree. These windmills are essentially in the "off" position and won't turn. Cloth sails would have to be attached to have the mills turning. Some mills were built with blades having louvers that can be adjusted to control the rate of turn instead of fabric sails, but not the ones in the picture above.