Amc The Walking Dead Favorite Show Now

Myself and I'm sure many other viewers are just sick of the show. I can't spend another 6 episodes watching the characters talk about their feelings or drag out a conversation for 1/3 of the episode.
I'll wait for Netflix to air the previous seasons and binge watch without commercials.
I lost interest in what was my favorite show.

I don't like how they finished off Maggie. We really don't know what happened. Kind of what they did with Madison from FTWD.
And now tara will probably run hilltop.
Its just a bunch of characters now that I don't care about too watch.
How is the priest still alive and a bad ass?
Another actor from the wirE.

Myself and I'm sure many other viewers are just sick of the show. I can't spend another 6 episodes watching the characters talk about their feelings or drag out a conversation for 1/3 of the episode.
I'll wait for Netflix to air the previous seasons and binge watch without commercials.
I lost interest in what was my favorite show.
Alot of people I know, bailed on the show.

One more issue: Why are they all driving such shit cars??? The answer is easy .. go to th elocal dealership and get yourself a new car!! They should all be driving new pick up trucks. And this nonsense about using up all the gas. Nonsense. They can use gas additives to use gas in gas stations and in tanks of cars. There is no chance that they siphoned all the gas out of the gas tanks of cars laying around ... not to mention all the gas in tanks at gas stations.

One more issue: Why are they all driving such shit cars??? The answer is easy .. go to th elocal dealership and get yourself a new car!! They should all be driving new pick up trucks. And this nonsense about using up all the gas. Nonsense. They can use gas additives to use gas in gas stations and in tanks of cars. There is no chance that they siphoned all the gas out of the gas tanks of cars laying around ... not to mention all the gas in tanks at gas stations.
They jumped 5 or 6 years into the future maybe all the batteries are dead or they could be liberals looking to limit their carbon footprint. It looks like they also ran out of bullets. As for these whispering people, is it humanly possible to be that deranged?

Mostly horse's now.
Keep in mind. Its a show about zombies.. :)

I know - but it's ridiculous. They have solar panels ... charge a few batteries. Bring a good one to the dealership. Pick out a new pick up truck. So silly. You know how much gas is in the cars and local gas stations?

Older cars can run on really old gas ... plus you can put stabilizer in it to make it run. I have put some really old crap gas in my 76 Olds that I used to have - ran fine. My buddy had a boat yard and there was always old gas in some of these boats. Trick is to keep the water out!