Amc The Walking Dead Favorite Show Now

Love that Glenn is still alive. Now that the walkers are in ... they are in a real pickle. They got what looks like enough ammo to wipe them out. Get on the roofs and start picking them off. I think Rick waited to long. That many walkers can exert a lot of pressure on those walls. Did any body else see the mythbusters episode when they showed how much forc a group of zombies exert on a nailed shut gate?

I just can't get over why they didn't force SAm to go with the priest ... and then when he opened his mouth they didn't put their hands over his mouth. So fucking stupid.

I just can't get over why they didn't force SAm to go with the priest ... and then when he opened his mouth they didn't put their hands over his mouth. So fucking stupid.
I'm glad they didn't, I couldn't stand that wimpy kid or his asshole brother. I feel bad for Rick, he was due to get some pussy but not anymore. I hope Carl with only one eye never finds his hat.

These people make some stupid mistakes. They go back to the same place where Denise got killed and they walk and talk and ... SURPRISE!! They get caught again! Stupid.

I'd like to know how the original Alexandrians who sent searchers out to find people over 100 miles away had no idea about all these other people who lived right under their noses.
I'm going to guess and say that the guy who was an original Alexandrian got clubbed.

Well ... Negan clubbed one person to teach a lesson. Now he is putting Rick and the Alexandrians to work for him. If he were smart he would kill them all as we all know that Rick and crew will eventually win the day. So they lick their wounds. They already hid a bunch of guns. They will bide their time ... while planning their attack on Negan. That will be next season .... how they plan and finally take out Negan.

What they should do is go back to Atlanta and get that M1 Abrams.

WOW, They had the season premiere Sunday night and it had to be the most disturbing thing I have ever seen on TV. Watching the heads of two popular characters getting clubbed into mush was appalling to watch.