Amc The Walking Dead Favorite Show Now

Season 10 release is in October. This show has fallen off a cliff in recent seasons. Some of the story lines have become so silly and far fetched its hard to watch. Negan is only reason why I continue to watch, I want to see what they do with his character. They have killed off so many good characters (not this past season). Wasn't sad to see many of them go accept Jesus.

Make or break season for me, but this series will continue to just print money, and if they end it with a movie on screen, fuhgetabowdit!

How come there's no guido's in the zombie apocalypse? Why can't there be some mafia types with the thick accent roaming around and hustling the camps? "No, your gonna plow my fields or I'm gonna skull fuck you, you rat fuck!"

Season 10 release is in October. This show has fallen off a cliff in recent seasons. Some of the story lines have become so silly and far fetched its hard to watch. Negan is only reason why I continue to watch, I want to see what they do with his character. They have killed off so many good characters (not this past season). Wasn't sad to see many of them go accept Jesus.

Make or break season for me, but this series will continue to just print money, and if they end it with a movie on screen, fuhgetabowdit!

How come there's no guido's in the zombie apocalypse? Why can't there be some mafia types with the thick accent roaming around and hustling the camps? "No, your gonna plow my fields or I'm gonna skull fuck you, you rat fuck!"
They had those jersey guys in that bar scene. Back in season 2. Rick killed them off.
Not mob guys but wanna bes.

I like fear more. Better actors and story lines

Twd jumped the shark for me too. its hard to follow with the jumping into the future and not explaining stuff.