2022 MLB news, topics not involving NY teams or not NY teams 2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Corbin is 4-15 with a 657 Era.
Luckily he turned down the Yankees.
That would have been Cashmans worst FA signing.
I agree with you, but do you think he would have that record if he pitched for the Yanks? If I remember correctly, I think he wanted to be a Yank. But either way, you are right, he stinks.

There‘s something special going on in Baltimore. I purchased the mlb.com for $24.99 per month ( cancel anytime) and have watched the Orioles beat Toronto the past two nights. Orioles are two games out of second place at 58-52.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sometimes when you're on a team with that many perennial All-stars, Bench, Rose, Conception, it's hard for others to make the AS team, because all the teams have to be represented.
Forgot about Morgan as one of those perennial All-stars

That 1975 Reds team was as good as any team I have ever seen.
Solid lineup, four guys over .300. Lowest average was .256, Ceasar Geronimo.
Starting pitching was underated and bullpen was stacked.
They had a great two year run.

Here's an interesting tidbit of that Reds team. One of the players mentioned above who was a friend of a friend and who I got to know and play golf with, told me that Bench, Morgan and George Foster were gay. I found it hard to believe as Bench and Morgan are two of my favorite players but then I remembered seeing Bench at a Celebrity Golf Tour Tournament held at Middle Bay in Oceanside and there was a few things in his mannerisms that struck me as effeminate, which left me with no reason to doubt what this player told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.