You know you're screwed if...

You EVER make a loan to a girl
Yes and no
I loaned my services by doing work at an agreed upon price. Was paid and proceeded to ise every dime on her. We had already became friends outside the "business".
She was there the entire time (multiple days) so it was genuinely spending time with a friend but she could have walked with $1000 in services

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Well I've now done it twice, once very recently. Both times immediately after the money was gone so was any communication from them. Both times I thought we were "friends" not just. Another dick to fuck. Both times I was wrong.

The SCPD knocks on your door about a car in the neighborhood with a Chinese driver who speaks no english. Thankfully it all worked out. But I must include the guy who made the 911 call would go to Tender Trap all the time for HJ's. Fucking Prick.

Same here Wiggs... Sophia Ashley and Victoria all no answers
I remember one of the past posters here: BigMadMike.

Prolific.

Had more than 8000 posts.

Mongers would be waiting for him to review someone; if it was a positive, the girl was basically set! So busy, that I think he mentioned something similar to what you said.

It is said that a provider was reported to be busy for 2 years, following that one good review.

Legend!

V
You TOFTT and then she becomes one of the most popular UG girls and you never get to see her !
As above.

V

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I remember one of the past posters here: BigMadMike.

Prolific.

Had more than 8000 posts.

Mongers would be waiting for him to review someone; if it was a positive, the girl was basically set! So busy, that I think he mentioned something similar to what you said.

It is said that a provider was reported to be busy for 2 years, following that one good review.

Legend!

V

As above.

V
Or someone tied the provider up for 12 hours a day.

Geez, vad, you must be a lot older than I assumed to know about these old-timers and some of the long-forgotten places like Julie's. From your multi-hour sessions, I pictured you as a guy in your twenties.
I guess you are probably more like this:
upload_2016-8-4_23-19-9.jpeg

The SCPD knocks on your door about a car in the neighborhood with a Chinese driver who speaks no english. Thankfully it all worked out. But I must include the guy who made the 911 call would go to Tender Trap all the time for HJ's. Fucking Prick.
That guy should be careful when he parks there - I heard there may be a couple of nails on the ground that may end up in two of his tires.

Geez, vad, you must be a lot older than I assumed to know about these old-timers and some of the long-forgotten places like Julie's. From your multi-hour sessions, I pictured you as a guy in your twenties.
I guess you are probably more like this:
View attachment 529
Started hobbying early, Mr. B.

Lol.

Not 20s, but not octogenarian either!

On that spectrum, more left than right, if you get my drift.

V

nah, not a real story although I've been with providers where that situation wouldn't have surprised me if it did happen. I suppose if it ever happened, I would probably throw up in my mouth.