You know you're screwed if...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
You leave one of those signs that says no radio in car stuck to your 5 series BMW as you go for dinner.
You come back and taped to the broken window is a sign "just checking".

You are texting your buddy to setup a gangbang and texting your SO at the same time.... then fucked up and send the wrong txt to your SO. (Good thing I work in construction... told her I was shit talking with the boys)

Mr. Wiggley

You're having a hot DFK session with a long legged hottie who wants to be all over your cock and you reach under her mini and grab a handful of nuts !!!

Mr. Wiggley

My latest is having my cell phone stolen!!!
Details on the cunt later but a question for the mods???
She told me what she does and where she works. Assuming she isn't lying am I allowed to post that information here? I don't wish to go through a write up and break any rules. Thanks!!

She told me what she does and where she works. Assuming she isn't lying am I allowed to post that information here? I don't wish to go through a write up and break any rules. Thanks!!
Is she a provider? If so, you can certainly post those details. But if you mean her civilian job, I would think that's definitely against the rules. Then again, I'm not a mod; however, I think even a mod would leave that decision up to Slinky.

Mr. Wiggley

Sorry have been busy and not in a fun way. I'll keep it short and hope Slinky doesn't bitchslap me for making this sound like a review in the wrong place and format.
Her name is Kate, she said. Her number is 516-405-9580. She was a CL hookup and I believe the title was " Let's meet and do the nasty". Agreed on car date bbbj spit for 80, kissing, titty and pusy play. Sent pics, nice looking young black girl, big tits. Musts been her friend, she is a pig, maybe 250 and the Titanic had a better chance of a quick U turn than she did getting in my car.
Her two favorite sayings are "no" and "what's the fucking problem". After maybe 2-3 minutes of this BS I said I'm dropping you off just get out. No money exchanged. Was so mad that I didn't notice I left my cell phone where she could grab it until I was leaving the malla and in a one way lane.
Lesson learned. I'm a fucking idiot and think I'm sticking with my three UTR girls Mandy and Jenny if I can book her.

Searching on that phone number yielded tons of pics on multiple websites including BP, so not sure if it's the same girl. Here's one from an ad advertised as Tiffany.
http://images2.************/imager/u/large/167306115/image.jpg

Mr. Wiggley

Maybe if she went on a diet for a month.
She said she had a friend that does it as well so maybe that's her.
I actually called her employer and went through HR just to advise them but of course I can't provide proof so I was just hoping to be the consummate scumbag.

Maybe if she went on a diet for a month.
She said she had a friend that does it as well so maybe that's her.
I actually called her employer and went through HR just to advise them but of course I can't provide proof so I was just hoping to be the consummate scumbag.
Send the pic,and contact info to Hr.
That should do it.
And hopefully that will put an end to your quest.
She has your phone with all your contact info. Why would you want to piss her off to the point that she looks to retaliate against you. At this point, she's just a thief. Do you really want to turn her into a stalker, too?

Mr. Wiggley

Phone was password protected and inactivated 5 minutes after she got it. There was a service location in the mall.
That said I am done and hope there is enough info to keep other mongers away from her.

Phone was password protected and inactivated 5 minutes after she got it. There was a service location in the mall.
That said I am done and hope there is enough info to keep other mongers away from her.
I figured as much, but is there a way to remotely delete contact info, too, because I would still be leery about the possibility that someone could hack into the phone and look through your data. And this becomes a more serious threat if you annoy her enough through retaliation, which is why I suggested you back off on entering her civilian life. You did your due diligence here by warning others.

Mr. Wiggley

Think I'll be sticking to my little group of women I've been able to put together.
Just easier. BTW saw the number on BP with two different names attached.
Maybe I'll get lucky and she will be killed in an accident.