You know you're screwed if...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
During doggy with Mandy as she bucks back and your ready to pop you grab her asshole with your thumb. Your reward is finding out how flexible she is. Just missed my nuts with her heel and after as we lie together for a minute and I apologized she says" just remember next time I won't miss". Ha!!

Mr. Wiggley

You are so fucking stupid that you get caught using PED's THREE times in 11 months and think you won't have a problem at your job.
I nominate Jenrry Mejia for the Dumb as a Stump Award. Can I get a second?

Mr. Wiggley

After you drop a load in the bag with a provider, her friend comes out of the bathroom, and you recognize her as someone you've seen before and happen to like.
OOOOOPPPPPPSSSSS

Mr. Wiggley

Very recently. Was with a well reviewed provider I found here. The other girl was also a well reviewed provider I found here. We both did "the look" as in, I know you but not sure from where.
I later remembered, hope she didn't cause I'm going back.

Mr. Wiggley

LI I'm sorry it would be both unfair and classless of me to do that to them here.
HINT....if you ask Lovelight he can probably give you a pretty good idea.

And I enjoyed them both but the first lady I saw is more my type. So many women so little time.

Mr. Wiggley

The mods decide the best thing to do to you is to complain about every thread you start and immediately close it and criticize every comment you make.