You know you're screwed if...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Hey Mr. Wig... I've been trying to hook up with this broad for a little over a week. She's flaked every time. Come at 11pm, motel in E.M., nice and close, text at 1030, we still on? Yup. Great. Head up there, no answer rest of the night. Said her phone died... really. She said she BB everything. And everything is on the menu, but car dates only.
Seemed too good to be true. Glad to hear you scored her.
Haven't been back, same story. Disappears for days, everything and everyone dying. Too much BS for less than stellar sex.

... Chris Hansen is standing in the room when you enter the house.
I had to look it up, but that's funny. I don't ever watch that channel.

They were my customer, when I was working. They would beat me up for a nickle, then not pay the bill for 180 days. They suck, are SO corrupt (payola.)

You know your fucked if you get an order from _BC, lol

....You go for a massage nowhere near your home and select 1 girl out of 3.

She says you look familiar but you don't have the same Feeling. After a great massage, DATY and FS you are making small talk you come to find she lives the next town over and her son plays in the youth athletic league that you run and will likely run into her at games.

I am taking this as a sign and retiring for a bit from
The hobby.

If you are thinking that she can call you a pervert that puts your league job in peril, you can call her an unfit mother. So, you have as much on her as she has on you. Seems to me that they cancel each other out. I would pass along her number so that you will have more witnesses to her behavior if you ever need them.

If you are thinking that she can call you a pervert that puts your league job in peril, you can call her an unfit mother. So, you have as much on her as she has on you. Seems to me that they cancel each other out. I would pass along her number so that you will have more witnesses to her behavior if you ever need them.
Nah - not so much as cancel each other out as it is mutually assured destruction.
That said I don't see this as a bad thing as maybe you can set up an arrangement that saves both of you some driving time.

Reminds me of the time I went to a zoning board and there was a guy that I had a swingers 4sum with (he and is wife, me and my gf) No problem.

Nah - not so much as cancel each other out as it is mutually assured destruction.
That said I don't see this as a bad thing as maybe you can set up an arrangement that saves both of you some driving time.

Reminds me of the time I went to a zoning board and there was a guy that I had a swingers 4sum with (he and is wife, me and my gf) No problem.
Did that help or hinder your issue with the zoning board?

Did that help or hinder your issue with the zoning board?
He was just another guy trying to get the zoning board to approve something.
Don't know if he got what he needed but I got mine approved. Was for my company and had to do with parking.
The street was no parking on both sides and I said that if I did not get the approval I could no longer (with my 50 employees) keep my business where it was.
Town agreed to allow parking on 1 side of the street which was ok with me.

....You go for a massage nowhere near your home and select 1 girl out of 3.

She says you look familiar but you don't have the same Feeling. After a great massage, DATY and FS you are making small talk you come to find she lives the next town over and her son plays in the youth athletic league that you run and will likely run into her at games.

I am taking this as a sign and retiring for a bit from
The hobby.
That has to be one of those moments when your penis does this:
the-most-outrageous-adult-cartoo-300x150.jpg

I guess it could go both ways. But with the cards now on the table, seems like it could be advantage to both of you. Even seems better for her as she's the one already putting herself out there.

I guess it could go both ways. But with the cards now on the table, seems like it could be advantage to both of you. Even seems better for her as she's the one already putting herself out there.
For me, it would fall under the category of "don't shit where you eat". Could get ugly if things go sour. Mutually assured destruction only works if both sides aren't bat shit crazy.

That has to be one of those moments when your penis does this:
View attachment 1838
2 and 2 were put together after the deed was done.

Luckily (for my urges) he was at full attention and exploded with happiness already.

For my piece of mind and sanity, not so much. I don't know how it would really work. She is obviously doing this for the cash so I don't think I'm
Getting freebies around town so we both stay quiet.

In my 10 yrs of doing this I have met people around the corner from home and 50 miles away from home. Never once did I run into anyone I could possibly be connected with. I'm hoping it's a mutual "hush hush" situation.

Still pretty nervous over it.

2 and 2 were put together after the deed was done.

Luckily (for my urges) he was at full attention and exploded with happiness already.

For my piece of mind and sanity, not so much. I don't know how it would really work. She is obviously doing this for the cash so I don't think I'm
Getting freebies around town so we both stay quiet.

In my 10 yrs of doing this I have met people around the corner from home and 50 miles away from home. Never once did I run into anyone I could possibly be connected with. I'm hoping it's a mutual "hush hush" situation.

Still pretty nervous over it.
I wouldn't worry about it all. If she's doing this, she already understands discretion. And since she's at least as guilty as you, has the same amount to lose, and could easily be just as worried that you might go blabbing as you are that she might, the odds are 99 out of 100 (That's true. I looked it up) that she isn't gonna say a thing to anybody. And hope you don't either. Enjoy the memory. That's gonna be a great story to tell sitting around the card table in the nursing home.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Not exactly screwed but lesson learned after yes some hard ways

UTR I saw twice. Started asking for advances. Rent, phone, babysitter, etc.
Declined.... no response to texts since.
Gee what a shame.