Worst experience ever.

Don't misunderstand me...

She is a good person. I have never known her to be anything but a petite charming person. But what I am saying is that time, desperation, and I guess the numbness that we all eventually feel has set in. As far as her hygeine goes, whatever, I was not there, I dont know. And it is no ones business what people have said to me one way or the other. As for her knowingly doing bareback, yeah, I have had people call me and say can i see her, she was BBFS. I have to say that we really dont do that. I talk to her. I try to tell her all the risks she is taking, with her health, with clients health, the massive toll one person in this business can have. But I can not be there to hold her hand, as much as I am sure some of you would have liked that. I found out towards the end of her tenure with me, so firing was not really even a matter, she was going anyway.

My problem with this is that someones personal info was sought. For what I dont know, and if you go to your boss, and say this or that, and your boss gets that info, I dont see how said agency would be maintaing confidentiality. Which is like mcdonalds maintaining the milkshake machine. How does this affect me you ask? Well, I did bring the two of them together. Jewel has used me as a go between to get things settled the best she can....OH and before I forget, while I still do not know who uncovered all of shockers info and who has it, Jewel DID offer reciprical info on herself and agency details to settle the matter. In no way did she want a problem, and I even think it was big of her to settle up the money situation the way she did. How many of you lent money to girls, never to see it again? She settled it for chloe/melinda, just wanted to make that clear. Shocker has left the hobby, this took a toll on him. He really felt bad for her, hearing how she has been in this business for so long and on such bad terms. They dated and I guess some trust was broken (duh, ya date a call girl, what do you expect, but who am i to judge?) but it is all over now. He just wants to make sure that no one is going to show up at his mothers house and kick her door in, or even worse. I dont blame him. And he comes on this board to say these things for the same reason you all read this. What to look out for, what to check out. He, like me, is not going to call a number that wont take private calls so that even more info gets fed out, so the best way to do it is to come on here. Lets you know of potential risks to the hobby, and I am sure (although to be honest, I have not looked to see) that he has posted a review or two.

and a note to Jorel...

Anyone that is going to say that you are easy to find, yadda yadda, is just looking for trouble. As far as Tiffany goes, Shocker and her talk, they both have the same regard towards Melinda/Chloe.......and as far as the stalking goes, why would Melinda/Chloe drive to see shocker at all hours of the night for him to take care of her after she had calls that she could not even walk after? He did what 75% of all clients do at one point. He forgot that she was a CALL GIRL, PROSTITUTE, HOOKER. He listened to all the issues that led her to this point, and felt that he could be the one to save her, and yes, she has been in this, not always by her own will, for many many years, so at some point I am sure that this "prince on the white horse" seemed appealing at some point to her. After all the money, the help, the long talks and late night phone calls, he felt that they reached a point, and then he began to discover that she was still in the business. That is where the "stalking" came in. Dont get me wrong, cardinal rule NO. 1...and I have stated this many times, YOU ARE PAYING FOR SEX......NOT LOVE.....and they both screwed up. So, let it alone, no need for muscle, or LE, let them both dish whatever crap they send to each other, they got in, let them get out. It is ideas like yours that got this whole thing way out of control. I mean, he has no way to contact her, not even *****, but imagine how everyone would reply on this board to her saying SHOCKER HAS MY HOME ADDRESS....HE THREATENED ME...HE GAVE MY ADDRESS OUT TO PEOPLE THAT POTENTIALLY WANT TO DO HARM TO ME FOR THIS OR THAT.....everyone on here would be telling her 99 ways to fix it. And he would be the bad guy. Thank god Jewel and I found some way to resolve the main issues, and I am sure that in time, this whole thing will be over.

Layla's I am Dissapointed

Layla, You should read more carefully.

We live in a time where anyone can find anyone. With a combination of motivation,resources and contacts, Shocker could be on my Lawn in the morning. I could be on his. That is a simple fact. It is he who makes comment that provoke meeting. If you read my post, "Muscling" him would do no good. You cant physically beat insanity from someone. The guy needs Help.

I just think blackmailing and stalking a woman, for any reason is wrong. Period. I am sorry that you support this. I also stated that it was Wrong for anyone to go to Shocker's House, and disturb his grandma.

Your former employee made you a lot of money. In fact, when I tried to arrange my first meeting with her last yearl, Shocker was not popular with you, because his antics effected your business.

Shocker was probably one of the persons who caused her difficulty in walking at times. He posted, on occasion, that he visited several providers to get over her. So, what, Cause someone elses love interest to have difficulty walking, and he gets your sympathy?

Anyone can read the comments posted by JShocker25 about this woman Last year. It started with a poem, and progresses to threats,bullying and stalking. And they dated for how long? couple of weeks. I dont believe that the girl I met was in this business continuously for more than a decade. You may and Shocker definately knows that she doesnt have a lot of choices. nAnd I diddnt hear anyone offer alternatives.

Lets be honest. This isnt normal.

And if Chloe is truly Melinda, I hope she is happy. She is a good kid. And she definately is a clean person. What happened is not the rule, if it is true.

Last edited:
I was sharing "My" experience with Chloe. I know she has some great reviews. Thats why I went to see her. I have no reason to lie. I know I don't have alot of reviews on this site but I have contributed in the past to another review site "JAG". I have hobbird for over 10 years and unfortunately this was my worst experience. I just wanted people to know that experiences can differ. You can choose to believe me or not that doesn't bother me. I wish Chloe well in the future and wish the Jewels well. Just because I had a bad experience doesn't mean I'm lying. I have always been very fare in my reviews.

Webster

I personally am not accusing you. I know if Chloe is really the same as the person being discussed, she is generally very clean, and well dressed.

I admit your experience was unfortunate.

And to Layla. The BBFS calls could have been from a rumor. I think she takes care of herself as best as she can.

Last edited:
Well.. and yet Well..

I come home from a much needed rest at the shore only to come home to this debacle.. I am very hurt and upset by all of this.. First off let me say that Websetr i am sorry for your experience but had you come to me first and addressed this issue with me or my assistant Maria we would have refunded you your money without question. First Websetr i think it was really low to print something of this nature althought thruthful in your eyes i think with all that you said you have hurt a very very good provider.. I showed this review to Chloe.. I must say that Chloe came to me after having a bad experience at NJ exotics.. They did not honor their word and she came to me asking for a job.. I give everyone here the benefit of the doubt and i must say that Chloe was a good decision on my part.. Not because she make me money but moreover she is a very good provider and there are very limited bad things said about this girl at all so if this was your experience if i were you i would not have stayed and would have made a phone call to me immdediately telling me why and why you did not want to pay .. I mean put yourself in a providers shoes for once.. There is no board for providers to say what they feel about the hobbyist how he was a fat blob or he smelled like cheese in between his ass or how he has the smelliest armpits around.. I am sure if there was believe me a hobbyist would be none the happier than to read such a hurtful thing about themselves.. I think you handled this in the wrong way not because it will affect me in any way on the contrary the publicity you have given Chloe has made sales better but it was just cruel to write what you did.. This is my opinion on this but i know someone will twist this post around as always and say that i was wrong but for what it is worth i feel the way you handled it was totally wrong..

Jshocker : You and i do not run in the same circles but we have had conversations and i was very pleasnat and professional with you regarding your dilemmaat hand and i think we tried to resolve it the best way possible even though i did not like to be involved in this mess that you and Chloe had i felt it right to do what was right and repay monies owed to you which they were. So enough on this and my advice to you is to just let sleeping dogs lie and forget about this girl once and for all. Yes u loved her and yes there was a relationship but at times people grow apart and you must let them go so to each is own and just learn from experience.. LOve is a tortured soul deep within ones heart so just learn to be true to yourself first and learn that love does hurt and you at times can not get everything you want in life.. I want also to apologize for calling you a psycho on the NY thread when i did not really know everything but i still agree that you should let things go already ..

Layla: I do not know you although i will tell you that you were a pleasure to speak to on the phone .. I as an owner and you as an owner know there are many things said about girls and you should always look at both sides of the story before you judge so if a hobbysist called you time and time again on Chloe offering bbfs then you should have gone straight to the source or had a client dear to you that was trustworthy see her and see if it was true.. An opinion you can trust is the way to go.. I personally have not had anyone whatsoever call me so far on this so called bbfs but only time will tell but i will tell you this.. I do not have man girls and i am not a big agency and i do not have glamorous cars and fancy clothes but i do have one thing and that is the girls i do have are good at what they do and i stick by them 100% and then some..

I recently let alot of girls go due to the fact that they were not performing to par and i would much rather have good girls than ones that are put to just get money and i think i cleaned house well.. I love this business but i love it because i do bring a smile to peoples faces lonely as they look when i see them coming to see my girls and i understand my clients.. The ones i do not understand are the ones that say i am a bitch but to be honest i am just a 33 yr old woman that loves to make men happy and i think that my business is small but good and i will not have anyone make a spectacle of anyone for no reason.. I have had so many girls come and go here and i have spoken of some such as Joey the mercenary or ashley/sam the kid with the so called oxford education and not to forget Gillian the prego that my husband delivered her baby in the back seat of our car only for us to take a family vacation and see she was taken in by Sasha and Friends.. These are just a few of the things i go thru everyday and the heartbreaks i go thru everyday.. I am writng this long sermon due to the fact that i want you to know that i understand where you guys come from but what i can not understand is how cruel you can be at times.. I can not tell you how terribly Chloe feels and how many tears she has shed due to this thread .. I am not asking you feel sorry for her but there are certain things that could be handled differently without hurting one so badly.. Well i hope you guys got to understand me better and i hope that this will be the end of this thread for good..

Have a great week and be safe ...

Love Jewels

Hey Dude!!!!

Originally posted by SpaMonger
I'm in total agreement with mylaptop. Any agency that gives out personal info is no good in my book.

Sweet Maria, you can kiss my ass gas...
First off no information was given about anyone and i can tell you this i chnage my website and numbers so i am one step up of the game so my clients are safe and jshocker has never been a client of the jewels and i do not know anything he did not want me to now as a matter of fact he called me i did not call him and he asked me what i knew so we could resolve a matter between him and chloe so please enough and as for your comment to my assistant i will tell u this "GO STCK YOUR FINGER UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND YELL FUCKING FIRE AMIGO!!!" and that comes from the bottom of the queen bitches heart.. Do not assume my friend when you do not know anyhting about me or my agency so back off and this is ditto for mylaptop too and yes now you can crucify me for being a bitch as i am so known for since you love it.. Better for me the more publicity i get the more popluar my agency is since people love to see first hand what i bitch i am so bring it on baby!!!!

Last edited:
Re: The Saga Continues in Jersey

Originally posted by Jorel

You are just some poor guy suffering from some mental disorder condition.

/B]

I am huh, well since you suggest finding people is a good thing I'll talk to you tomorrow buddy....

Re: Well.. and yet Well..

Originally posted by eviesnow2002
Jshocker : You and i do not run in the same circles but we have had conversations and i was very pleasnat and professional with you regarding your dilemmaat hand and i think we tried to resolve it the best way possible even though i did not like to be involved in this mess that you and Chloe had i felt it right to do what was right and repay monies owed to you which they were. So enough on this and my advice to you is to just let sleeping dogs lie and forget about this girl once and for all. Yes u loved her and yes there was a relationship but at times people grow apart and you must let them go so to each is own and just learn from experience.. LOve is a tortured soul deep within ones heart so just learn to be true to yourself first and learn that love does hurt and you at times can not get everything you want in life.. I want also to apologize for calling you a psycho on the NY thread when i did not really know everything but i still agree that you should let things go already ..
Dude, you keep involving yourself in my business so I guess you want to be a part of my life, what do you want? you're not Chloe/Melinda, you're not Tiff, you're not Jewel, are you Carl M???
I'm mean what do you want just some recogniton? you follow my post around so do you know me? maybe as her regular she stole from an agency you can get my info for lunch......

Last edited:
Again I am MISS UNDERSTOOD....:)

I dont care about the love thing with shocker and Melinda. I dont care if she smelt, or whatever. What I care about here is that people's personal info is being sought and delivered. Let me put this in black and white for those of you that have not figured it out........I DONT WANT HER HAVING MY INFO EITHER.....In agreement with Jewel, she was a great provider. Made alot of money. But as i said before, seeing a few clients a week at a hight payout in a top class hotel is much different than being stationed in some dive taking whatever you are sent.

And as for sending a trusted and respected client to see if she did BBFS, that was done time and time again, and even to the point where someone that I was very close with personally told me. So, rumors do exist, but this I know for a fact.

Jorel, where did I say that someone was going to show up at his grandma's house? How would you know that was a concern? Maybe YOU are the one that is a little too involved in this, as shocker said.....what do you have to gain? Just wondering....and before you come back and ask me that same question......I was brought into this when other agency owners called me asking me for info on how to resolve it.

Re: Again I am MISS UNDERSTOOD....:)

Originally posted by Layla1
I dont care about the love thing with shocker and Melinda. I dont care if she smelt, or whatever. What I care about here is that people's personal info is being sought and delivered. Let me put this in black and white for those of you that have not figured it out........I DONT WANT HER HAVING MY INFO EITHER.....In agreement with Jewel, she was a great provider. Made alot of money. But as i said before, seeing a few clients a week at a hight payout in a top class hotel is much different than being stationed in some dive taking whatever you are sent.

This is not the issue at hand no one has anyones info plain and simple so lets just stop discussing this already and i tried to be good mannered in this situation but obviously it will not work.. When shocker asked me i did not anything to hide from himknowing i am a provider i provided my real name I REPEAT REAL NAME AND ACTUALLY HOME ADDRESS WHEN sending what was rightfully his and i did not see it as a big deal when in actuality i guess i shpould being that there is such a fuss being made about something that did not happen.. . AGAIN NO ONE I REAPEAT NO ONE HAS PERSONAL INFO OF ANYONE ELSE PERIOD IN ACTAULITY THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS REAL INFO HERE IS SHOCKER AND HE CAN USE IT AS HE SEES FIT >> I TOLD HIM I HAD NOTHING TO HIDE>> ACTUALLY IF HE EVER WANTS TO COME AND VISIT AND MOW THE LAWN OR TAKE MY PLACE IN BIBLE STUDIES OR THERAPIES GIVEN TO ME THEN COME ON DOWN YOU'RE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON JEWEL'S LIFE!!!! Just wondering Layla if u are saying that my places re dives and that she has been stationed there by me and that my clients are like low lives or something.. Please explain maybe i read this wrong .. Are u saying that your clientele is better than mine and that my clients are lowlives and i send whatever to my girls cause if so then i think you owe me an apology if not then i am sorry i took it the wrong way.. there is one respected provider in this business that i have taken alot of pointers from in this business and i must say it would be MS. Tori.. Although Tori's girls are more good looking she has never i repeat never made me feel as if my establishemnt was a dive so it makes me upset to hear this from a fellow provider.. SO PLEASE NOW THIS WAS A REVIEW AND IT HAS GOTTEN TO BE OUT OF HAND OVER SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN RESOLVED SO LET'S JUST STOP IT ALREADY... I would also ask that if we want this thread to be over with and just have layla and shocker speak to themselves that they not respond anymore to this thread and be done with it... It just adds more fuel to the fire and to regress just sucks already...

Jewels

Last edited:
eeesh

Jewels, I guess I was not clear....YOU are not the problem, I am the one that got your info, remember? And I know from talking to you that you want this dropped, probably more than anyone. Only when you got involved on her end did the money get sent, and that part of it all end. If you talked to her and told her that it was best to cease all contact, whatever you did, and I dont know, it worked. It was the time before you, but after tiffany i think, that is being discussed. (the webster post is referring to her time with you, but again, that is neither here nor there with regards to the whole Schocker saga) I am not Shocker, I dont know tiffany and I dont know how much info has been shared, but all that is irrelevant to this post....if I misled you to thinking that I even remotely thought that you were the problem, then my apologies, yes, you did give me everything about you to settle this, and you in turn were given what you needed on his end.

Dont however get your hopes up on him doing bible studies, only religion he has is when he says jesus christ or oh my god. And as for cutting the lawn, thats out too!! Now, some of that therapy you have going on, that might do him some good.

Re: Re: Well.. and yet Well..

Originally posted by jshocker25
Dude, you keep involving yourself in my business so I guess you want to be a part of my life, what do you want? you're not Chloe/Melinda, you're not Tiff, you're not Jewel, are you Carl M???
jshocker, FYI eviesnow2002 is indeed Jewel.

Who cares about

Jorel, where did I say that someone was going to show up at his grandma's house? How would you know that was a concern? Maybe YOU are the one that is a little too involved in this, as shocker said.....what do you have to gain? Just wondering....and before you come back and ask me that same question......I was brought into this when other agency owners called me asking me for info on how to resolve it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Layla, either you dont read, or comprehend. I never said that you said anything about his grandma's house. Your involvement here is not offering a solution. It actually supports continuing shockers abusive behavior. My point is that if people like me remain silent about many of the points raised here, then we are as guilty as abusers like Shocker.

Shocker was evil to you when you had an agency, and he effected your business. Now that your business failed, you seem to have sympathy for his plight.

And clearly, most who have worries about personal info provoke it !

And I still dont believe that Chloe/Melinda/ does BBs. Only until one of the "Long Respected" posters here admitts to it, then I will believe. After all, why has it not been part of any reviews?

You know personally that girls that do bbs are reviewed as such.

Re: Re: The Saga Continues in Jersey

Originally posted by jshocker25
I am huh, well since you suggest finding people is a good thing I'll talk to you tomorrow buddy....
More stalking shocker???

Well, I would actually love to see you. And promise to make you comfortable. But, I am less patient than Melinda was, so...Best behavior son.

Re: Re: Re: The Saga Continues in Jersey

Originally posted by Jorel
More stalking shocker???

Well, I would actually love to see you. And promise to make you comfortable. But, I am less patient than Melinda was, so...Best behavior son.
i have no idea why you keep digging deeper but good luck

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Saga Continues in Jersey

Originally posted by Layla1
i have no idea why you keep digging deeper but good luck
Ever read sun-tzu?
JShocker is very much a known quantity

But Thanks Layla. No luck needed. I just need some help in my Yard. Free labor is cool. He IS offering to stop by. So I will hand him a beer and a rake when he arrives. No prob.

I hope you plan to re-open someday. Cool agency. But if you spend all of your time defending depressive characters, there is no hope of that.

Ciao

Last edited:
Re: Does this make me a bad person?

Originally posted by UPPEREASTSIDE
I actually enjoy reading all of this, does this make me a bad guy?
Not at all call it your Soap opera Fix.
To be bothered Writing it, takes soul searching.