Worst experience ever.

So, littleguy, I would like to know what YOU think about all this. You have an opinion ? I just figured that's what the board is for. Not trying to act like a know-it-all. I guess that's how I came off.

Originally posted by rlgoptics
So, littleguy, I would like to know what YOU think about all this. You have an opinion ? I just figured that's what the board is for. Not trying to act like a know-it-all. I guess that's how I came off.
Far from it. You simply come off as the IDIOT you obviously are.

Well, well. If it isn't the idiot with the banned IP, who lied about having a session with Chloe. You finally decided to show. Or is it one of your brothers using your computer. You sounded so silly with that excuse.

So, tell us Wowman (or should we call you Mikemanners or ClintToris2002), why are you using a new username to bash our beloved Chloe ?

To Wowman / Clintoris2002 / Mikemanners or whatever low-life name you go by,

You did not have any guts to reply in the other thread because Slinky exposed you. So don't come around here for redemption. You are a fraud. A phony. And a Gabone (to quote Bob Grant).

No brainer!

Originally posted by sisco
This could be the best thread I have ever read!!

Any suggestions on who should play Chloe / Melinda on the made for TV movie?
rlgoptics is a lock for the part. The only thing between his legs is a stankburger.

This is probably near the end to this thread. The only thing left here is me and Wowman going back and forth with insults. The main topic we were discussing has been lost.

So why don't we just call it a truce, Wow. Everyone left the conversation.

Rlg Optics

Good Idea

This is probably near the end to this thread. The only thing left here is me and Wowman going back and forth with insults. The main topic we were discussing has been lost.

So why don't we just call it a truce, Wow. Everyone left the conversation.

Rlg Optics
After looking at some of your moronic posts on BD, I wonder if your parents know what you're up to on that computer after they turn in.

It looks like there is no reason to keep replying to this moron. Everyone has already figured out his intensions. Hopefully, the board remembers to smash him again the next time he tries to lie about a provider.

Bye, bye Wow.

rlg,

As you are probably aware I (almost) always have an opinion.

The thing is, I usually state it as such (or in such a way that it is understood it is my opinion

You posted 6 items as fact when you could not possibly know all (or perhaps even any) of those things.

Since you asked though, I am inclined to believe the gentlemen (?) supporting Chloe, at least in the sense that she probably is pretty good (and clean) (almost ?) all of the time.

That doesn't mean of course that the original poster didn't have a poor session or that she wasn't at her best when she saw him. everybody has off days.

As far as Layla goes I have no idea what to think. Would a provider pull "dirty tricks" on a former employer ? Sure she would. Did Chloe do that ? I have no idea but I wouldn't put it past her. I just don't know.

Very well put, Littleguy. I should have stated my points in a less arrogant tone.
No sweat rlg. I put my foot in my mouth more than most (Right Lemur ?)

We just have to remind ourselves once in a while that most of what we see her is 2nd hand info/hearsay.

And FWIW, wowman sounds like a youngster. Probably better to just ignore him(?)