Worst experience ever.

Jewel,

Maybe I should have come to you but I don't think it was wrong for me to post my experience. That is what this board is for. I do understand that a client might not be groomed properly but that is one of the things a provider must contend with in their profession. I happen to make sure I'm extremely clean before seeing a provider and I expect the same in the person offering their services. I am paying good money for these services. I do feel bad if Chloe is hurt but it's just the truth. You have been nothing but professional to me on the phone and I hope business is doing well. I wasn't trying to hurt you , Chloe or your business. Again, as I have stated I just thought I should share my experience with everyone here.

Webster

Webster. You have the right to post. Just know that you are speaking about a great provider who actually had a reputation of being over dressed, and well groomed. I scheduled around her beauty appointments because the smell of commercial conditioners bother me me.

Your post has actually helped me decide to contact the "source" directly. When she returns my messages, I am going to ask the provider formerly known as Melinda if she is Chloe, and if she forgot how to wash her ASS!

I AM SURE Your experience was anomolous.
In fact, I have to find time when in NJ to visit her.

When she was in NY she was also one of the best dressed women around.

Originally posted by Jorel

Your post has actually helped me decide to contact the "source" directly. When she returns my messages, I am going to ask the provider formerly known as Melinda if she is Chloe, and if she forgot how to wash her ASS!
no wonder you have such an interest in her and defend her each time, you are one of the clients she stole and saw on the side as a regular. yeah you're a real creditble source now..

Originally posted by jshocker25
no wonder you have such an interest in her and defend her each time, you are one of the clients she stole and saw on the side as a regular. yeah you're a real creditble source now..
Nope. Wrong, yet again Chico.

I am one of the ones that saw her a few times through an agency. When said agency disbanded, I was one of the ones lucky enough to have my calls/messages returned from said agency's contact number. She actually made me wait until the agency's demise was assured, as she hoped her ex boss was going to return to business. But you know the girl is no theif. She payed you. Most would'nt bother.

And, I have you to thank for meeting her. Wanted to meet a woman that could cause a grown man to write and share BAD poetry. Thanks JShock..

Note to all;
Also, The provider formerly known as Melinda is fine. She is working toward a real future. Paying the bills. Buying cool clothes. Going to the beauty parlor. Not giving this madness much attention.

She giggled incessantly when I asked if she forgot how to, "washed her ass"! I informed her that I wanted to inspect her aromatic quality soon.

I am one of the ones that saw her a few times through an agency. When said agency disbanded, I was one of the ones lucky enough to have my calls/messages returned from said agency's contact number. She actually made me wait until the agency's demise was assured, as she hoped her ex boss was going to return to business. But you know the girl is no theif. She payed you. Most would'nt bother.
you're more full of shit with each word you write, Layla confirmed she stole clients and she used to brag about not having to pay or meet carlm because of it.

Jorel...

all i can say is defend her, its noble....but dont be so dumb to not know that she is chloe. Why not read into this....Jewel stated herself that she helped CHLOE settle things with Shocker....HELLO.....only Melinda had these issues, and if you know her as well as you say, you would see the pictures and know it was her, i knew instantly. (aside from the fact that as I have stated before, I talked to jewel to settle this...and she even apologized to me in an ***** (melinda not jewel) for using that name. I am not going to say the same shit over and over, its not about her doing bareback, i dont fuck her, its not about her smelling, again i dont fuck her, its not about jewel, she did the right thing...the issue here is a provider using personal info. Does it not bother you that she even saved your number? What if LE got hold of her tele? Her notes? Not a situation I would hope for.

Ya know, I was thinking....

She worked for an agency. Why did she have your number? She may have needed it to call if at the very last second something happened, but why not toss it? Unless she was going to screw me over, or use it somewhere down the line, as done with shocker. I dont know about you but I would not want my number found anywhere on a provider if LE got involved.

Do you get what I am trying to state here? Not fighting just making points with you, as you do with me. And thank you for the good words about my agency.

HA! it was only a matter of time these 2 threads ended up here....

This thread, as well as other ones on this board,certainly serve as perfect reminders of what can go wrong if one gets emotionally involved. Relationships in our personal lives are already often full of drama and BS, hobbying shouldn't be......One should just go in for the hour (or 2 if you have the extra $), have your fun, and leave...no strings attached!

Who needs all this drama???

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Its funny that Layla doesn't post for months, since that shit with her ex-husband, then comes out of the wood work to rip an Ex-worker. Are we going to have to hear about the jshocker/Melinda failed romance every time someone reviews the latest incarnation of Melinda? Jshocker has let it be known on a number of occasions he is over her and wants to move on. And Layla, you talking about BBFS ? Now isnt that the pot calling the kettle black. Isn't BBFs one of your old tricks? Isn't that the cause of 3 of your 6 kids? BBFS with clients? Arn't you now pregnant? Funny how you come out just for the occasion to start up some old shit and rip an ex-employee.

Originally posted by spanky123
HA! it was only a matter of time these 2 threads ended up here....

This thread, as well as other ones on this board,certainly serve as perfect reminders of what can go wrong if one gets emotionally involved. Relationships in our personal lives are already often full of drama and BS, hobbying shouldn't be......One should just go in for the hour (or 2 if you have the extra $), have your fun, and leave...no strings attached!

Who needs all this drama???

You're 100% right Spanky. And (I would bet) that we have ALL at some point in our lives been dumped by someone and had our hearts bruised.

Thankfully, most of us chalk it up to experience and walk away quietly. Others embarass themselves on PMB's.

Originally posted by billyS
Jshocker has let it be known on a number of occasions he is over her and wants to move on.
yes I have, and the thought of her disgusts me. I would have just walked when I got the $ but then I hear she offered $ to find out where my parents lived so have tried to get in contact with her to resolve that, but she refuses to tell me whom she informed of my info and families and I consider that a threat. I discussed this whole matter with LE friends and frankly if I didn't feel so bad for the cum dumpster they woulda been at her hotel already. I truly feel bad for Jewels because she helped in the matter and I hope the baggage carried by this girl don't hurt her in the long run.

There are some things that have been made clear during the course of the 2 threads on this subject.

1. Jewel did not, and would never, give out any client info.
2. Webster probably had some shit stuck in his nose before the session started. Chloe does not smell, and never did smell.
3. Wowman (with a banned IP) confirmed the smell which probably means he is lying.
4. Shocker is willing to move on, but just wants to make sure no one has his info.
5. Layla is bitter from her disbanded agency, therefore prompting her to advance the rumors of BBFS from Chloe.
6. Chloe is a great CFS provider and all comments contrary to that is bulls@&t.

So with all that said, how can we solve Shocker's problem ? Let's say that Chloe did NOT give Shockers info to anyone. Then Shocker has no problem.

Ok. Then what if Chloe did give Shockers info to someone and she provides Shocker with all the names of the people she gave the info to. What can Shocker do with all those names ? Are you gonna track all those people down ? And how ?

My point is that there is no solution. Your only hope is that she did not give out the info. And if she did, then hope those people will not use it. But it looks like you will not get your answer from Chloe by the route you are currently taking.

RLG OPTICS

Originally posted by betty_snj
jeeeeeeeesus...based on webster experience with normal FS imagine what would happen with greek included.
But again....there is taste for everything, he might be one of those guys who likes a "smelly" pussy (or ass).
I had requests (yes...and I denied) for sessions where the client didn't want me to shower or bathe for couple days prior meeting him.
Napoleon to Josephine: Don't bath. I'm coming home.

LOL

Billy, my all time favorite person in the entire world....

I wrote an entire post, long and drawn out, and then i realized that you love this, and you have nothing to do with it so I am just ignoring you.

For the record, I am not bitter, or mad at melinda, I could care less who she does, or stole, or whatever, because I never felt a dent in my wallet over it. I care about peoples personal info being given out..mine included.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Billy, my all time favorite person in the entire world....

Originally posted by Layla1
I wrote an entire post, long and drawn out, and then i realized that you love this, and you have nothing to do with it so I am just ignoring you.
Damm, you're on to me. Yeah I do love the drama. Whenever you are involved its the best. Plus I can't resist a good BBFS thread.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Saga Continues in Jersey

Ever read sun-tzu?
The Art of War.

Great book written 2500 years ago. I've read 3 different translations of it. The James Clavell version is the easiest to read and understand.

I base a large portion of my business philosophies on the theories in the book.

"Know your enemy and know yourself, you are destined to win the war.
Know yourself but not your enemy, you will win a few battles but are destined to lose the war
Know not yourself, nor your enemy, you will fail miserably and lose all hope"

(sorry to digress the topic....Now back to your regularly scheduled drama "How The PMB Turns"

Re: Webster

I AM SURE Your experience was anomolous.
In fact, I have to find time when in NJ to visit her.

When she was in NY she was also one of the best dressed women around.
"anomolous" ???

Don't you just hate it when people use such "big" words, in the correct context and yet spell them incorrectly ? (LOL)

And I assume you're so sure because you're at every session she does, right ?

Originally posted by rlgoptics
There are some things that have been made clear during the course of the 2 threads on this subject.

1. Jewel did not, and would never, give out any client info.
2. Webster probably had some shit stuck in his nose before the session started. Chloe does not smell, and never did smell.
3. Wowman (with a banned IP) confirmed the smell which probably means he is lying.
4. Shocker is willing to move on, but just wants to make sure no one has his info.
5. Layla is bitter from her disbanded agency, therefore prompting her to advance the rumors of BBFS from Chloe.
6. Chloe is a great CFS provider and all comments contrary to that is bulls@&t.
Another guy(?) that knows everything about everything. [sheesh]

Last edited: