Worst experience ever.

I know this post is going to contradict many reviews on this site but just remember this was my experience with this highly regarded provider.

I made an appointment with Chloe from the Jewels camp and I couldn't wait to meet her. When I saw her I was very happy with her appearence. She is a very attractive woman. We started with some conversation to get to know each other. We then started to kiss and this is where the experience started to go down hill. She didn't have the freshest breathe in the world which was ok I could get past this small problem.

OK, so I then started to remove her clothing and was hit with another odor coming from her arm pits. Not very exciting. As a client I always make sure to shower before a session as a courtesy to the provider and I would expect the same in return.

I tried to get past it, all the great reviews I figured I can make it work. I then fully undressed her and was again hit with a another odor coming from between her legs. I avoided the area totally.

She gave me an average bbbj and then we did some cow girl. As the session went on the odor just got increasingly worse. I couldn't even stay hard. It was unbearable.

All in all this was for me a very bad experience probably the worst one in my many years of hobbying. I feel bad writing this review because she was a sweet girl.

Maybe if the hygene was better the whole experience would have been different. I know this is a tough profession for those who choose it but please take some pride in yourself.

Again, this was my experience. Just wanted to share it and let everyone know they might not have as good a time as the others.

Be safe.

Last edited:
that has to be the saddest thing I read, but I must come to miss chloe/melinda/alexis/angelina's defense, if you we almost 27, and having done this 1/2 your life, would you expect to be fresh everytime after being at a hotel for days?? and seeing guy after guy after guy?? it's the like a million calls to 1 odds that you will catch her unclean. I'm sorry for your bad experience, she was much better then that when I knew her.

Last edited:
J SHOCKER..

are u serious??? im sure she gets at least 200 bucks an hour for first hour and and like us providers we should be clean up after each client..hence not booking back to back

if a provider books like that then she has to face the fact shes gonna smell like another man and condoms (i hope)

Originally posted by az28i
On a side note, does Chloe speak Greek? if so, how much more?

Thanks
jeeeeeeeesus...based on webster experience with normal FS imagine what would happen with greek included.
But again....there is taste for everything, he might be one of those guys who likes a "smelly" pussy (or ass).
I had requests (yes...and I denied) for sessions where the client didn't want me to shower or bathe for couple days prior meeting him.

Originally posted by salomon
I sense a classic thread coming.
na, I didn't get involved before about her and got some of what she owed back so I'll leave it alone now........

oh and on greekgirls last 3 words... NO COMMENT

Last edited:
no disrespect to webster, but it always amazes me to hear guys who complain about a females odor, only to have sex with her a few minutes later, then tell about it afterwards

why didn't you just pass or receive only oral once the odor hit you? worse case scenario, maybe you should have suggested that both of you take a shower

just a suggestion though, i wish u all the best in the future

When ever this happened to me, I would just say "do you mind hopping in the shower before we continue".
I don't mind loosing some of my time if this is what it takes to continue. No one has ever refused.

wow

seems jewels is in hiding since this post was put up about chloe
maybe it's true
hope webster is telling the truth if not thats real low to say about
someone mostly after all the great reviews chole got before this.

Re: wow

Originally posted by riegler99
seems jewels is in hiding since this post was put up about chloe
maybe it's true
hope webster is telling the truth if not thats real low to say about
someone mostly after all the great reviews chole got before this.
<FONT SIZE=2>Webster <B>DOES NOT</B> lie. I had a similar experience, as reported under another thread herein.</font>

The girl is cute and sexy with a pleasant, giggly personality, but her crease was really kickin' the day I saw her. I cut the session short because I wanted to make sure I had time to thoroughly shower before leaving.

Originally posted by slinkybender
It's intersting that wowman shares IP's with Mikemanners and ClintToris2002, both banned.
That's because my two brothers and I spend so much money on the hobby that we must necessarily economize by sharing a laptop computer.

The post describes a real-life encounter with an advertised provider that I feel provides a service (or, at the minimum, food for thought) to those who are considering engaging the provider. Unlike my brothers, who were banned for unknowingly violating a sacrosanct rule of the board, I intend to confine my postings to such real-life encounters. I am sure that you will concur that the benefits to society will be enormous.

I saw Chloe and did not experience any problem with her hygiene or grooming. I enjoyed my time with her and commented to that effect in a post.

Anyone who thinks Jewels is hiding can't have looked very hard.

Reading these posts have been tough especially since she's sweet and tries hard to please.......i saw her only one time and didn't notice any real issues with her hygiene.

it's been soooo long, but from what I remember was that she does try to take care of herself, she was even embarrassed to come over after a call because she was smelling of sex....

but then again, this was also a different person back then that saw maybe a guy a day or at most 2, now it's like 12 hour shifts at a hotel. yuck, I'd hate to be the guy in the 11th hour after all the bbbjtc's kissing her. I think she needs one of the guys she keeps asking to marry her to actually take her up on the offer and ger her out of the biz before you can put the sign on her like mcdonald's

Having spent many great hours with Chloe, I have never experienced any hygienic issues. Extremely sweet and attractive girl. Based on many reviews on this board - others experiences have also been positive.

I don't know Webster and have no reason to question what he writes. However, I also don't think this thread should be used for the the benefit of any jilted "lovers" to take cheap shots at her. Smells like a smear campaign to me.

jshocker25

Jshocker25 weren't you the one that started a thread some time ago proclaiming your love for this girl and how she broke your heart. Didn't you stalk her for some time as well? I rembering reading that thread and how pathetic you cam across. Seems like your still bitter about what happend to you. I'm sure you will contuine to say some more bad things about her like insinuating she did not use protection with clients. So based on your history here I will be taking anything you say about her with a grain of salt or in your case the entire salt shaker.

Last edited: