Worst experience ever.

hygeine

Originally posted by jshocker25
it's been soooo long, but from what I remember was that she does try to take care of herself, she was even embarrassed to come over after a call because she was smelling of sex....

but then again, this was also a different person back then that saw maybe a guy a day or at most 2, now it's like 12 hour shifts at a hotel. yuck, I'd hate to be the guy in the 11th hour after all the bbbjtc's kissing her. I think she needs one of the guys she keeps asking to marry her to actually take her up on the offer and ger her out of the biz before you can put the sign on her like mcdonald's
Back in my hobbying days when I usd to frequent NJ mP's 3-4 times a week I had a specific regular who I always made sure I was her first appointment no matter what and used to make my appointment ahead of time right when the place opened and even used to get there early and wait for her to arrive. After several months I ended up seeing her outside for outcalls after she finished work. Lucky for me she was extremely clean and I never ever experienced any sort of problem and was very aware and observing her cleanliness and it was perfect at least appeared that way. One of the reasons (among others) I am skeptical about getting back into the hobby is the frequency a provider (some anyways) will see customers per day. I am ssoooooo afraid that I will be # 3 or 4 of the day and that someone else has been "all over her" an hour before me. The shower thing is a good idea but you still have to wonder if she didn't shower in your presence. JSshocker 's above post says it all.;

how interesting....

No offense or in any way trying to rude but i find it very interesting that both the posts come from clients that neither Jewel nor I can remember seeing Chloe. Neither of these clients ever came to Jewel or I to explain what had happened during their sessions. (the lack of posts between both of them does not make them very credible as well)
As everyone very well knows on this board...... if u have problem with one of our girls u should inform us so that we can can accomadate your inconvience and rectify the situation. I can tell u personally that neither of these men informed us of anything so all i ask is that u be very critical when weighing the validity of these posts.

Kisses, Maria

ps. Jshocker- things have been resolved between u and chloe....I do not see the point in you stirring up trouble and saying rude and unnecessary comments. but hey once a pest always a pest.

Re: how interesting....

Originally posted by SweetMaria

ps. Jshocker- things have been resolved between u and chloe....I do not see the point in you stirring up trouble and saying rude and unnecessary comments. but hey once a pest always a pest.
excuse me? first of all your "boss" posted in her sir.. sir....crap about me before I even said a word or would I have, so this "pest" is entitled to say whatever he wants.

As far as resolved issues, yes I got the $ we agreed on but they will be when sweet miss chloe/melinda/alexis/angelina gives me the names of the people she informed of my home address. That is a threat to myself and my family and what kind of person offers $$ to then get my parents address???? can you answer what she intended to do with that info?????

she may have NJ fooled but left many things back in NY she still needs to answer about. I busted her little game and now she is trying it again. she is a career prostitute that has no other skills outside that job so has done it 1/2 her life and will do it until that 21 y/o appearance goes away or she does catch something. I tried to help but it truly is a tragic thing.

Re: jshocker25

Jshocker, just read your above post; let it go already if everything is resolved as u claim it to be.....no need to keep regurgitating past issues...

Last edited:
Re: Do I hear...............

Originally posted by Ms.Tori
STALKER!!!!!! Leave the lady BE!!!!! PHALIC FACE!!!!!!!
I don't know who you are or care to, but I'm sure once "Chloe" goes through NNJ she can work her way down south to you... I didn't stalk anyone, I set a goal of getting my $ back and did, if guys let these girls walk all over then with fake innocence, we would be pennyless fools. she has her game and plays it well to fool the world and did me for a while, then she made it personal with my family shit so it got ugly.

Let me ask you this? have you spoken to ALL OF HER former employeers about what she does? I know that answer so please but the hell out of my business although I'm sure you have my address as well.....

Re: Re: Do I hear...............

if guys let these girls walk all over then with fake innocence, we would be pennyless fools. she has her game and plays it well to fool the world and did me for a while
Jshocker......i don't want to be judgemental, but even if what you said in the above quote was true, then u shouldn't have gotten sucked in in the first place. PERIOD. This is commercial sex we are talking about, after all....

If there's one lesson a hobbyist could learn from UG it's..........(you know the rest) :D

Re: Re: Re: Do I hear...............

Originally posted by spanky123
then u shouldn't have gotten sucked in in the first place.
hey, I heard the sad life story, the pretty face and it all got to me, she's gonna be 27 and looks and very innocent and at most 21. I learned a lot from the experience, believe me.... I hope other people do before they learn the hard way.

Well...

How can one be a stalker if the stalkee is the one that keeps it up? I remember when i was getting a pedicure one day and Melinda called me hysterical.....she said that her and her boyfriend, shocker, had a fight. I felt kind of obligated to the both of them, since i had set them up. I offered to have someone go and talk to him, and she said no each time, and the next moment she loved him again. Now, I am not an idiot, the best thing that I could have done was to just leave that whole thing alone, provider/client affairs all end the same way. But this poor kid called me crying so often it was hard to stay out of it. I talked to shocker, met him actually, and learned a few interesting things. Shortly afterward, Melinda had stopped working for me, and I found out that she took alot of clients from the agency, but hey, that happens. Both shocker and I have tried to help her, telling her how dangerous it was for her to do bareback (hello, i was her boss, i know what she does!!)

That is all old news though. Jewel had set up to repay the money owed to shocker, which i thought was totally cool, and her and i talked and set it up, the money got paid, and then we come to find out from an old boss of Melinda/Chloe etc. that she had been trying for some time to obtain shockers moms address, and other sensitive personal info. Sure the guy loved her or whatever, but he has moved on, has not called her, does not even want to hear from her, but he does want to know who has his family info. Do you blame him? Trust me, last thing he wants is to have anything to do with her, and Jewel knows it is true, all contact goes through me and Jewel.

I dont know webster, but I think maria is right, he should have called and I am sure that they would have made it up to him. In some way. That is all i have to say! Hope you are all well......

next time know the facts before making accusations...

Originally posted by mylaptop
if an agency ever passed out my info they would be out of business... thats bs... guess i wont be using the jewels
due to the fact that u decided to make a statement about something u knew nothing about and didn't even know that facts to make that statement....all im going to say to u is that.... believe me we don't need or want your business.

kisses (except mylaptop), Maria

Re: Well...

Originally posted by Layla1
, telling her how dangerous it was for her to do bareback (hello, i was her boss, i know what she does!!)
Comming from you this accusation can carry more substance behind it then jshocker saying it. But you also said you set the 2 up, she took clients, and your friends with him also. So you could also have an axe to grind. But do you think it was wise of you for putting a statment out there like that knowing that she is now working for another agency? Don't you think this will not only hurt her reputation but the agency she is working with as well ? But what really is distrubing for me is if this accusation is true, how could you keep this girl working for you knowning full well that she is not only endangering herself but your clients and your outher girls that work for you as well. She must have been a big money earner for you to keep her around knowing full well of what she was supposedly doing because as you said "i was her boss, i know what she does!!.
Last year at a well known incall i had a girl who wanted to do bareback with me, i got dressed left. I called the next day to let them know what she wanted to do. Turns out that I was not the only one to call and let them know about what she was willing to do. Guess what they did? She was fired that day. Wow what a concept not only did they look out for the well being of there clients but there outher girls as well. Apprently this practice is not used by everyone.

I'm in total agreement with mylaptop. Any agency that gives out personal info is no good in my book.

Sweet Maria, you can kiss my ass gas...

Last edited:
Body Odor

This has happened to me a few times over the last five year with various ladies, esp. one who would always take a dump and then start the games, she would have this faint odor, like old grass, when I would go down on her, ALSO an under arm odor - that would stop a charging horse, have tried the shower method with some positive results. In my vast experience Russian and Asians have a different diet and personal hygiene history that can result in different odors at times. Home grown ladies sometimes need to be reminded of personal hygiene, Myself, I always shower before and after. So much for my two cents. Have a great weekend brothers,

Re: next time know the facts before making accusations...

Originally posted by SweetMaria
due to the fact that u decided to make a statement about something u knew nothing about and didn't even know that facts to make that statement....all im going to say to u is that.... believe me we don't need or want your business.

kisses (except mylaptop), Maria
hey thats fine... i dont care what the circumstances were, when i hear of an agency throwing anyones info around for any reason it just doesnt make sense for me to get envolved with them

More Stalking

I don't know who you are or care to, but I'm sure once "Chloe" goes through NNJ she can work her way down south to you... I didn't stalk anyone, I set a goal of getting my $ back and did, if guys let these girls walk all over then with fake innocence, we would be pennyless fools. she has her game and plays it well to fool the world and did me for a while, then she made it personal with my family shit so it got ugly.

Let me ask you this? have you spoken to ALL OF HER former employeers about what she does? I know that answer so please but the hell out of my business although I'm sure you have my address as well.....
Assuming Chloe is who I think she
From what I remember, It got ugly because you blackmailed her, and bragged about it here. After that, Hell, I would have found your family also.

So what are you saying. She is 27 now, and she has been doing this since 13??? You believe this?

Perhaps a prostitute is not what anyone aspired to be when they grew up in those 3rd grade essays, but this is America. If she wants to work the entire eastern seaboard, it is her right to do so.

It is great you got some money owed. But talking about things here can only make things worse.

What does she do that is so awful? She keeps her clients happy.

r.

Last edited:
Re: Well...

Originally posted by Layla1
How can one be a stalker if the stalkee is the one that keeps it up? I remember when i was getting a pedicure one day and Melinda called me hysterical.....she said that her and her boyfriend, shocker, had a fight. I felt kind of obligated to the both of them, since i had set them up. I offered to have someone go and talk to him, and she said no each time, and the next moment she loved him again. Now, I am not an idiot, the best thing that I could have done was to just leave that whole thing alone, provider/client affairs all end the same way. But this poor kid called me crying so often it was hard to stay out of it. I talked to shocker, met him actually, and learned a few interesting things. Shortly afterward, Melinda had stopped working for me, and I found out that she took alot of clients from the agency, but hey, that happens. Both shocker and I have tried to help her, telling her how dangerous it was for her to do bareback (hello, i was her boss, i know what she does!!)

That is all old news though. Jewel had set up to repay the money owed to shocker, which i thought was totally cool, and her and i talked and set it up, the money got paid, and then we come to find out from an old boss of Melinda/Chloe etc. that she had been trying for some time to obtain shockers moms address, and other sensitive personal info. Sure the guy loved her or whatever, but he has moved on, has not called her, does not even want to hear from her, but he does want to know who has his family info. Do you blame him? Trust me, last thing he wants is to have anything to do with her, and Jewel knows it is true, all contact goes through me and Jewel.

I dont know webster, but I think maria is right, he should have called and I am sure that they would have made it up to him. In some way. That is all i have to say! Hope you are all well......
Layla. When you had an agency, it was a good one. You had a good reputation. However, you disbanded.

Why do you believe that this girl is doing anything unusual?

Also note to Webster. You must have caught a bad day. The girl I met usually wreaked of beauty Parlor. She used to go once a week when I saw her! But that was a while ago.

Re: More Stalking

Originally posted by Jorel
After that, Hell, I would have found your family also.
you would huh? didn't you also say AAA should hire a man, meaning some muscle and volunteered yourself when you were defending this girl last time on here?? I suggest you do this, before you open your mouth stating you'd do or attempt to do a thing like a tough guy, realize in person you don't have a computer to hide behind, this is now twice now, very interesting.....

oh and you missed it by a year, 14

Last edited:
The Saga Continues in Jersey

you would huh? didn't you also say AAA should hire a man, meaning some muscle and volunteered yourself when you were defending this girl last time on here?? I suggest you do this, before you open your mouth stating you'd do or attempt to do a thing like a tough guy, realize in person you don't have a computer to hide behind, this is now twice now, very interesting.....

oh and you missed it by a year, 14
Well Shocker Hear we are again.Actually, In Your March 8,2003 post ,"The Trutch Now come get me", (I assume you meant the truth),You invited people to, "come get you". So why do you complain that some are actually looking you up?

I suggested to Tiffany to hire "Men", so perhaps you would not stalk them. I assumed you would have less interest in stalking men.

Lets be clear. I am not hiding behind anything. If you were stalking me, I believe I could solve the problem.

You are not diddicult to find at all, neither am I. So, in the words of Rodney King, "Lets just get along". This isnt personal to me, its just a shame to see a decent girl abused by you.

Hurting you physically would'nt solve anything. You are just some poor guy suffering from some mental disorder condition.

I also suggested therapy, which it seems you havent considered.

Too bad. Too Too Bad.
You said she was 26, and was doing this half her life.26/2=13. But whatever.
If this girl I met last year has been doing this since 14, then she is amazing. Even those who diddnt care for her service, commented on how upbeat she is. To me that shows personal strength. You need to consider that. You were involve with a non traditional woman, and lost her because you applied traditional thinking, and traditional rules.