Will the Yankees make the Postseason

• YES. They will win the AL East.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • YES. They will be a Wild Card.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • NO. They suck.

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Stu ... so right ... He is awful. I am so sick and tired of hearing how he is about to go on a tear. If the Yankees are leading by 5 runs in the 7th tomorrow he MIGHT hit one out! Right when it matters the least. Lauigh if you will but I would rather play Chavez.

No ... I heard one guy and he let Francessa walk all over him. The guy was saying to play Chavez instead of A-Rod and Francessa was asking him if he thought Chavez was the better player ... I would hae answered, " Right now and IN THE PLAYOFFS ... YES ... I think Eric Chavez gives us a better chance to win than an old, beaten down overmatched, striking out A-Rod!!! YES YES YES!!!! What will it take for you to realize that this guy is not the A-Rod of 2009 or even 2010??? MIKE >>>> HE IS OLD AND BEATEN AND OVERMATCHED!! YOU may be willing to let A-Rod sit there and kill more rallies ... I'm not!!! If Girardi had balls he would play CHavez over A-Rod!!

Happens that Chavez is playing 3B tonight and A-Rod is DH .... I bet you Chavez has a better night! Then what do you do in game 4 if A-Rod K's 5 times and Chavez gets 2 hits and drives in a couple???

I hate A-Rod, Texiera, Swisher and Granderson. I am a hateful Yankee fan. Hitting less than 200 in the playoffs EVERY year is completely unacceptable!!

Looks like Joe Girardi heard my rant and got A-Rod out of the game. I am fascinated to see if A-Rod steps up.

My prediction ... A-Rod goes 0-4 and looks awful.

tough one last nighy.Ibanez should have started after the game he had before and he had a .348 avg against Saunders.All fingers point at A-rod but Granderson,Swisher,and Cano have dissapeared also.

He won't get fired ... it is the right move and I think Girardi handled it well. I think he shoudl be ready to pinch hit for Granderson in a big spot too.

I have to say that the Yankees need to shake things up. I have been saying this for a long time. They don't have enough big game ballplayers. Swish has to go, Granderson too. They are stuck with pussy face Texiera and A-Hole. Let Swisher walk and keep Martin. He won't cost much and he can tutor a young catcher to take his place in 2014 or 2015. They have budget constraints.

Oh Tabitha ... You must be a Mets fan!!!

Got to hand it to Tex. Nice move stealing second and you are actually starting to contribute. Hoping for better things in ALCS from Tex and the rest. Maybe Grandy is starting to wake up after that HR.

The Yankees bats go to sleep this time of year. You just can't change the makeup of a player. There simply has been too large of a sample size to dismiss poor performances from most of this team. I really can't see how they can win. If this was August I say the Yankees beat the Tigers in a 7 game series. Come October many of these prima donas can't step up. Jeter was one of the few contributing. Now that he is gone you can't expect Ichiro and Ibanez to carry all the weight.

I continue to say it ... THEY HAVE TO SHAKE UP THE ROSTER!