Will the Yankees make the Postseason

• YES. They will win the AL East.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • YES. They will be a Wild Card.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • NO. They suck.

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
it really is pathetic.Toronto is a team that the yanks definately should beat,Host the Red Sox next week.They are bad but Bobby Valentine would love to keep the yanks out of the playoffs

Tex accounted for EIGHT outs last night and couldn't even get a sac fly. He sucks. Girardi had better consider playing Chavez instead.
cut Tex some slack he needs to get some at bats. I have no idea why girardi batted him cleanup. he should probably bat 7th or 8th but all is well in yankee land on to the playoffs

Out of control ... I am an emotional nutcase Yankee fan. If Tex or Swisher blow this postseason for us I will jump out of my window!! Granted I live in a ranch but it's all for the dramatics!!

Congrats to the NY Yankees on a 1st place finish and burying the Red Sox in LAST PLACE!!! That is just too good to be true!

OOC this is an endemic problem for the Yanks for several seasons. Tex was awful and should not be given a free pass from criticism especially since he his a main contributor of their anemic hitting in the clutch. I wont jump out of windows if they should collapse in Oct, but the late 90s Yanks offensive philosy was the correct one. It sorta got lost after aquiring Giambi and worse after Arod 2nd contract with the yanks.

Out of control ... I am an emotional nutcase Yankee fan. If Tex or Swisher blow this postseason for us I will jump out of my window!! Granted I live in a ranch but it's all for the dramatics!!

Congrats to the NY Yankees on a 1st place finish and burying the Red Sox in LAST PLACE!!! That is just too good to be true!
I wonder where Red Sox Nation and Yankee Curse are? Probably choked on their own vomitand died.

I have a good feeling about this team. They are getting hot at the right time. I think ichiro is going to be clutch. Cano is on fire. A-rod is getting some good swings. Granderson is hot again. If the pitching holds up they can make to the world series.

Pitching will determine how far they will go. Kuroda's tank is suspect, so I am not feeling good.
He did show signs of wear and tear in September, but I like the way he has looked in big games. I was there for the 1 hitter he threw against the Mets when he took the liner off the foot which forced him out of the game and up to that point he was absolutely lights out. If there is a little gas left in the tank he will come up big.

I know what you are saying Beave. It is always about the pitching. I guess we are going to find out. CC, Pettitte and Kiroda can duplicate the efforts of CC, Pettitte and Burnett in 2009 ... so there is always hope.

I guess now that Mitt has packed his bags for the next space shuttle to Kolob, I guess I can rant about the thin pitching and lack of timely hitting that plagues by beloved Yanks. I do think Ichiro will go apeshit with a lot of hits, Jetes will be the HoF hitter that he his, Robby, Aroid and Grandy are questionable and Tex and Swish will be bonafide rally killers. Baltimore or Tex can easily take one in the Bronx...Madonn!

as soon as i found out the orioles vere playing the rangers i immediately said that i was hoping the yanks play baltimore cause texas(i thought) was a better team.after watching that game tonight i am not so sure....you know the saying "be careful what you wish for,you just might get it".i do think the yanks will win this series vs baltimore though(i am hoping they do!!)

Great ALDS start from the Yanks

Jeter/Ichiro was a nice 1-2 combo, will be a true offensive threat for the playoffs. CC showed great composure considering his poor history in the playoffs. Swish and Tex are earning their pinstripe money, Cano and Martin bats finally woke up at the ninth. Aroid...oi vey...