Will the Yankees make the Postseason

• YES. They will win the AL East.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • YES. They will be a Wild Card.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • NO. They suck.

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Pudgy .. the bats aren't asleep. They are in a coma. I say we pull the plug and let them die then let Swisher walk and trade Granderson. Gardner will be the every day CF and we sign someone for RF. I have no idea what else to do. They are way too overloaded with bad contracts. You are stuck with Tex and A-Rod. Cano is another story. Maybe you trade his sorry ass.

We won in the 90's with guys that were not hitting 50 HRs like everybody else. They hit for average and were clutch performers. They hit 320 and hit 25 HRs. Plus they walked and did not strike out a lot.

Time for Cashman to earn his money. This team may be headed for tough times.

No baby die hard yankee fan!!!

Oh Tabitha ... You must be a Mets fan!!!

Got to hand it to Tex. Nice move stealing second and you are actually starting to contribute. Hoping for better things in ALCS from Tex and the rest. Maybe Grandy is starting to wake up after that HR.
Represent the boogie down BX!!!

Yes, the ENTIRE lineup, not just ARod. But ARod gets to take most of the shit because he's making the most money and is expected to perform like a combination of Barry Bonds, Babe Ruth Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays all in one.

Do we have to see Nick Swisher smile during the post game interview? Geeze... .162 avg i hope he wont be back kinda tired of him 4 yrs on doing nothing in the post season

Which was worse? 2004 or this mess? What a disappointment. I am not surprised. I have been pointing out the lack of clutch hitting for years now. Time for the culprits to go! I hoe to god they can find a way to get rid of A-Rod.