Will the Yankees make the Postseason

• YES. They will win the AL East.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • YES. They will be a Wild Card.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • NO. They suck.

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Today they are in first place and open up a 4 game series with Baltimore. They look like crap! Even Kiroda looks done. Granderson is doing nothing but striking out, Swisher choking every day in critical spots. Cano isn't hustling. Texiera is on the sidelines and when he does play he never gets a big hit. A-Rod is finally back but he is still the same aging choker. I say that they will make it but will never win the ALCS. I hope I am wrong.

Today they are in first place and open up a 4 game series with Baltimore. They look like crap! Even Kiroda looks done. Granderson is doing nothing but striking out, Swisher choking every day in critical spots. Cano isn't hustling. Texiera is on the sidelines and when he does play he never gets a big hit. A-Rod is finally back but he is still the same aging choker. I say that they will make it but will never win the ALCS. I hope I am wrong.
same hitting problems from last year. youre alcs prediction may be right. I am glad boston sucked this year or the yanks would be struggling for a wildcard spot. Davey and Buck are my MotY.

So, LISteve, when you're watching the game on TV or from the stands, I bet you think it's really easy to hit that small white ball going 90-plus miles per hour. Hitting a baseball is probably the hardest thing to do in professional sports. Every team goes through rough stretches and this is the Yankees tough stretch. ARod had been out for six weeks, CC on the DL twice, and Petitte is still out. If you think it's so easy, I want to see you go out on the field and take the place of any of those choking players. Let's ee how you do. I think you should be more concerned with what your team, the Mets, do next year. At least the Yankees have a good farm system and some players other teams want.

He claims to be a Yankee fan, but he seems very obsessed with the Mets and David Wright. I don't see how he can be a fan of both teams. Most New Yorkers are either Met or Yankee fans -- not both!

I am a Yankee fan/Met hater. BUT ... I can be objective and not piss off the Mets fans here. I am more aggravated about the Yankees than hating on them. A real Yankee fan can admit when his team is sucking ass. They have been sub 500 since mid July.

And NJSpas ... At 47 I am ready to suit up and play!! Put me in coach!

I "dislike" David Wright. I think he is over-rated and think it would be a waste of money to sign him to a 100 mill contract. I hate Jose Reyes and You guys should be happy he is gone. He is just not that good.

Last night was horrendous. A thrilling 8th inning comeback only to have RObertson puke his guts out the next inning. It's up to Hughes now. They need to man up. I haqve seen way too many players choking lately. Let's see what happens tonight.

Last night was horrendous. A thrilling 8th inning comeback only to have RObertson puke his guts out the next inning. It's up to Hughes now. They need to man up. I haqve seen way too many players choking lately. Let's see what happens tonight.
I know what a manic mood swing is like after experiencing the 8th inning. Are you're willing to concede defeat on the 102 wins season as you predicted in the spring? BTW, I am still on mark for the 95 wins for the AL East title

dont give

up on the Yankees! Cmon already! A-Rod is back and hittin da bombs tonight! get the other guys back soon and its clear sailin to another pennant. maybe a sweep of the rays? would be the topping!

They have a little ember glowing right now ... BUT ... momentum is only as good as the next day's starting pitcher. Today pitching for the NY Yankees ... (I have to go look) ...CC SABATHIA! CC has not been great since coming back from the DL but let's see what happens today. Yanks need to win the last two games and leave 3 games up as opposed to at best 1 game up or at worst 1 game down.