Why was my post deleted?

Not my post, but am curious. Why was the Lorena thread completely deleted after being around for 4 days? If we knew it was BS, I would have thought it locked/moved to coliseum and the numbers in title removed, but not outright deleted.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not my post, but am curious. Why was the Lorena thread completely deleted after being around for 4 days? If we knew it was BS, I would have thought it locked/moved to coliseum and the numbers in title removed, but not outright deleted.
There was no reason to keep the thread.
There was no Lorena, she didn't exist.
Even though the landlord got involved I wasn't leaving the number and name of a civilian on the board.

Which is why it got deleted from your post.
I'm just leaving this so you have an answer and you can stop talking about it now.

Mr moderator : U never put my messages through yet u put through this message which has nothing to do with anything about the subject being discussed. Why is that?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mr moderator : U never put my messages through yet u put through this message which has nothing to do with anything about the subject being discussed. Why is that?
First off, you put this post in the wrong thread and I had to move it.
Second you are in moderation and your posts are held to a different standard. They need to offer something to the thread where you post them. Sadly most of yours don't.
As far as messages that have nothing to do with the thread, yeah sometimes we have thread drift. But if it's long time members like Genius or trader1 I give them some rope because they've earned it and then I create a new thread about that topic.

First off, you put this post in the wrong thread and I had to move it.
Second you are in moderation and your posts are held to a different standard. They need to offer something to the thread where you post them. Sadly most of yours don't.
As far as messages that have nothing to do with the thread, yeah sometimes we have thread drift. But if it's long time members like Genius or trader1 I give them some rope because they've earned it and then I create a new thread about that topic.

ok so if i start offering my experiences at spas then eventually ill "come out of moderation"?