Why was my post deleted?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I just posted nice review and that I would want to visit the place. that required deleting my post?
These are the three posts that were deleted.
They are not reviews.
They are comments on what you might do.
You're in moderation, your posts are scrutinized heavier then others who have been around longer. If they don't enhance a thread they get deleted.
Here are the three one line posts that were deleted.

pricey IMO, Emma looks cute I might have to try her out

Emma looks cute, I might have to go this weekend

I've wanted to this try this place, thanks!

These are the three posts that were deleted.
They are not reviews.
They are comments on what you might do.
You're in moderation, your posts are scrutinized heavier then others who have been around longer. If they don't enhance a thread they get deleted.
Here are the three one line posts that were deleted.

pricey IMO, Emma looks cute I might have to try her out

Emma looks cute, I might have to go this weekend

I've wanted to this try this place, thanks!

got it, thx

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi - was trying to review a new place last night, just wondering why it wasn't approved, so I can try to improve for next time? Hopefully it wasn't just because I didn't get a name.
The moderators don't work full time. We have real lives and real jobs.

We don't have assigned shifts, when we have free time we jump on and clean up the board.

Thanks for your contribution.

billyS

Reign of Terror
am i doing something wrong? i have tried a few times and it never posts asking if anybody knows where.........
You're in moderation and don't have enough posts to ask questions.

You have a few reviews but they are rather sketchy, not much information.

You need to contribute more before you can ask about you-know-who.

Hi Billy. I submitted a review that appears to be deleted.The place had been reviewed before with different girls, was that the issue? I don't know the name of the agency, just the girl who I reviewed and I made sure to do <name> <phone-number> <location>

Trying to be a useful member of the community. Thanks!
{exit} and now I see it again awaiting moderation. Maybe the software is funky or me using TOR is causing issues.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi Billy. I submitted a review that appears to be deleted.The place had been reviewed before with different girls, was that the issue? I don't know the name of the agency, just the girl who I reviewed and I made sure to do <name> <phone-number> <location>

Trying to be a useful member of the community. Thanks!
{exit} and now I see it again awaiting moderation. Maybe the software is funky or me using TOR is causing issues.
Your post wasn't deleted, there weren't any moderators checking in at the time.

When you're new you are automatically in moderation. Your post will sit there until a mod sees it and decides if it meets all the rules.

We don't get paid for this, it's not a real job.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Post deleted about Kaia being deleted because they are off topic. When the topic is Kaia.

Good times. Lmao
No, the posts that were deleted was the drivel about what you should change your name to.
Had it stopped after one or two posts we would have left it alone but when you kept at it I deleted it.

Jolly doesn't pay for ad space so you can have a conversation about changing your handle.

I had no idea what you meant by this

"Rather than create a new thread, I just tacked on to this one"

Were you reviewing a different place?
Explain and maybe I'll undelete it.
The thread was about Ari at 41 Spa. I thought about creating a generic 41 Spa thread so that it wasn't about a specific provider that's hasn't been there for close to a year now.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The thread was about Ari at 41 Spa. I thought about creating a generic 41 Spa thread so that it wasn't about a specific provider that's hasn't been there for close to a year now.
Thank you. That was a good thought.
In fact the rule is if there is more than one girl working at a place don't her name in the title.

But people fuck that up.

So I will undelete your review and fix the title of the thread.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why was my message deleted? What is the testing method for these girls. Are they tested regularly????
You're posts were deleted because you have no contributions on the board. We don't allow people to come on here and just ask for information without giving some first.

Also I'm suspicious that you singled out Nancy's to ask this question. It's not like this place is known for bbfs like some of the city places.